lf it’s the middle of the day, that’s what I do.
我把它旋到二又二分之一处 这是我听音乐的最佳音量
…I set it at two and a half, and then I know that’s a good listening level for me.
你就是喜欢开得太大声了
But, uh, you like listening to your music loud.
挺好的 挺酷的 有些时候是需要一些发泄吧
That’s fine. That’s cool. It’s good to rock out sometimes.
不过你还是不应该天天这样啊
But you can’t do it every day…
否则真的会让你听力受损伤的 真的
…or else you risk damaging your ears. Seriously.
你每次听音乐都拧这么大吗?- 是的
You listen to it all the time like that? – Yeah.
你会把周围人们气疯的
You’re gonna drive these people crazy.
好吧 听懂了么?
Anyway, you get the point.
懂了 – 好
Yes. – Okay.

Um…
谢谢
Cheers.
男朋友气你了?- 我没有男朋友
So this boyfriend bothering you? – I don’t have a boyfriend.
那个门口的男士 – 他不是我男朋友
The gentleman who was at the door- – He’s not my boyfriend.
通常情况下 家庭内部充满压力时
Okay. A lot of times, in domestic- abuse situations…
年轻的女孩子都害怕把他说出来
…the young woman is afraid to speak out.
不过你不用害怕讲给我听
You don’t have to be afraid to tell me anything.
而且作为一名警♥察♥ 我可以告诉你
And as a police officer, I can tell you…
这样会更糟
…it goes bad places.
女孩子们害怕说出来 还有 知道么 这就是187号♥
Young woman is afraid, next thing you know, I’m here on a 187.
什么187号♥?
It’s not- What’s a 187?
这样真的不好 就是代表这样类似的情况
It’s not good. And it’s where situations like this always lead.
不是我男朋友 什么都不是
It’s not my boyfriend, and it’s not anything.
都结束了 真的 不会再来了
It’s over. Really. It’s not. He won’t come back.
我可不想再跑过来 – 不会的
I don’t wanna have to come back here- – You won’t have to.
我并不是说不想再来
You know, l- I wouldn’t mind coming back.
再来 看看你漂亮的脸儿
You know, get a look at your pretty face again.
失陪一下
I’ll be right back.
给你水
Here you go.
我帮你把外套脱掉 好让你舒服点儿
Let’s get the jacket off. It will help you to breathe.
我做不下去了
I can’t fucking do this.
我 我
I’ve, uh-
我觉得我要吐了
I think- I’m gonna throw up, I think.
我二十岁后就没吐过了
I haven’t thrown up since I was 20 years old.
辛西娅
Cynthia.
你是个男人
You are the man.
怎么啦?- 我要去洗手间
What’s the problem? – I need to go to the bathroom.
哦 斯坦利 现在不行
Jesus Christ, Stanley. You can’t go now.
离开始就剩一分钟了
You have one minute before we’re on the air.
现在可不是去洗手间的时候
Now is not the time to go to the bathroom.
你犯什么病了 斯坦利?- 嘿
Why does this always happen? – Hey.
出什么事儿啦?
Excuse me, is there a problem over there?
干♥你♥屁事儿!
Mind your own business.
怎么说话的 这孩子! – 管好你自己吧!
You better watch your mouth. – Why don’t you mind your own business?
哦不 她没有 – 冷静下来 拜托
Oh, no, she didn’t. – CooI down. Cool it, please.
忍♥到插播广♥告♥就能去了 好么?
Now, Stanley, wait for the commercial break, then you can go.
再忍♥一下 – 他们从那里找的这些熊孩子
Just hold it. – Where did they get these kids?
别说孩子们了
Don’t taunt the kids.
我只是想看能帮点什么而已 – 别挑事了
I’m trying to be helpful. – Don’t start trouble, Luis.
哪儿有什么事儿啊! 等会儿插广♥告♥了再说
Honey, you haven’t seen trouble. Wait till next commercial break.
怎么了?- 没事儿
What’s the problem? – Nothing.
莉莉! 快来! 来!
Lily! Please!
订购《诱惑与征服》
Order Seduce and Destroy…
滚开 你这个狗屎! – 好
Get away from me, you shithead! – Okay.
买♥♥不起?我们将努力为您服务
Can’t afford it? We’ll work out something for you.
《诱惑与征服》 将改变你的生活
Seduce and Destroy will change your life.
当心 当心
Watch out, watch out, watch out.

No.
不要 不要
Don’t, don’t, don’t.
我来救你 – 喂 喂?好
I’m gonna save you. – Hi? Hello? Okay.
我保证 钱如数奉还
I guarantee, money- back guarantee-
别吃了 – 它将改变你的生活
Don’t eat these. – This will change your life.
它会帮助你
It’s gonna help you get that naughty sauce that you…
对于一个成本是49块9毛9 – 来了
For a low cost of 49.99… – Here you go.
出来吧 和《诱惑与征服》一起
Come on out of the cold and order Seduce and Destroy…
49块9毛9的低成本 可以使用任何信♥用♥卡♥支付
…for the low cost of 49.99. We take all credit cards.
维萨卡 万事达卡 – 从垃圾桶里出来
I take Visa, MasterCard… – Out of the trash, out of the trash.
嘿 菲尔在么?
Hey, Phil, are you there?
我是查德 – 嗨 查德
It’s Chad. – Yeah. Hi, Chad.
我要把电♥话♥转给珍妮特 她是弗兰克的助理
Yeah, listen, I’m gonna put you in touch with Janet, Frank’s assistant.
好 – 让她看看该怎么处理
Okay. – And she’s gonna see what she can do.
谢谢你 祝你好运 还有你的母亲
Thank you very much, and good luck to you and your mother.
谢谢 你也是 好的 珍妮特 还在吗?
Thanks, man. You too. Okay, Janet, are you there?
喂?- 好了 珍妮特 这里是菲尔•帕尔马
Hello? – All right, Janet, you have Phil Parma.
好吗?
Okay?
我得了癌症 玛莉 已经两个月了
I have cancer, Mary. I have about two months.
没多少日子了
I have no time.
晚期了 我没得选择
It’s in my bones. I don’t have a chance.
哦 – 我玩完了
Oh. – I’m fucked.
还有十五秒 – 你有什么曲奇或者其他东西吗?
And 15 seconds. – You got any cookies or anything?
十秒
Ten seconds.
五 四 三 二
And five, four, three, two….
回到现场 进入第二回合!
We’re back, ready for Round Two.
让我问问今天参赛的成人组选手们
We’re talking to our adult contestants here today.
米姆 资料说你来自加州的查茨沃思
Uh, Mim, it says here that you live in California…
你有两个孩子
…and that you have two kids.
没错 我有一个六岁的儿子
Right. I have a six- year- old son…
知道我是谁么?
Do you know who I am?
你是我们大家庭里的一员 我猜
You’re a friend of the family, I presume.
什么意思?
What does that mean?
没什么 玩转生活
Nothing special. Just a spoke in the wheel.
你以为自己说得挺文雅挺有层次
You talk in rhymes and riddles and rub- a- dub…
其实对我来说什么都不是 知道么 我曾经很聪明
…but that doesn’t mean anything to me. See, see- See, I used to be smart.
我就是神童丹尼尔•史密斯
I’m Quiz Kid Donnie Smith.
我就是电视里那个神童 丹尼尔•史密斯
I’m Quiz Kid Donnie Smith from TV.
恐怕是很早以前吧
It might have been before my time.
我记得你 六零年那会儿 对吧?
I remember now. In the sixties, right?
我就是天才少年丹尼尔•史密斯 – 如你所说
I’m Quiz Kid Donnie Smith. – Like you said.
天才少年 你曾经被闪电劈过吧?
Smart kid. You got struck by lightning at one time, right?
那又怎样?
So what?
我听说过 – 当时疼吗?
I heard about that. – Did it hurt?
很疼
Yes.
但你现在很正常啊 到底怎么搞的
But you’re all right now. So, what’s the what?
什么?- 没什么
What? – That’s right.
我曾经那么聪明 现在却是个傻瓜
I used to be smart. Now I’m just stupid.
布拉德 亲爱的 是谁曾经说过来者
Ha! Brad, dear, who was it that said:
一个天才决不会毁于自己的手中?
A man of genius has seldom been ruined but by himself?

Um…
是可爱的塞缪尔•约翰逊 – 啊
The lovely Samuel Johnson. – Ah.
这个谁又接着说 那么他不仅自己愚笨
Who also spoke of a fellow who was not only dull…
更会令大家变得愚笨?
…but a cause of dulIness in others.
更会愚笨大家
The cause of dulIness in others.
是啊 是啊! – 我来告诉你
Picky, picky. – Let me tell you this.
塞缪尔•约翰逊从来没有过这种破日子
Samuel Johnson never had his life shit on…
让别人把他的钱拿走 偷走!
…and taken from him, and his money stolen.
谁抢走了他的人生和金钱?
Who took his life and his money?
他家长?他妈妈和爸爸?
His parents? His mommy and daddy?
规定他过着这样的生活
Make him live this life like this.
一个从小过着这种狗屁日子的有天赋的人
A man of genius who gets shit on as a child…
会留下伤痕的!非常痛苦的!
…and that scars. That hurts.
你到底有没有被闪电击过?
Have you ever been hit by lightning?
很痛的 并不是每个人都能经历
It hurts. It doesn’t happen to everyone.
那是一种充电
It’s an electrical charge.
它穿过宇宙找到了自己的方向
It finds its way across the universe…
然后落在你身上 落在你头上!
…and it lands in your body and your head.
然后 之后就这么毁了 被他自己
And as for ruined but by himself…
要不是他父母强加着这种畸形的人生
…not if his parents took his freaking life…
还抢走他的钱 还命令你做这个
…and his money, and tell you to do this…
做那个 如果你不做的话
…and to do that, and if you don’t, well….
你父母拿走了你比赛赢的奖金?
Your parents took your money that you won on that game show?
是的! 拿走了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!