God, I don’t want to go under the car!
没事的 轮子是橡胶做的
It’s fine. It’s on four rubber wheels!
不会被雷劈到
It can’t get struck by lightning!
-快躲下去 -不要
– Just go under there! – No!
我们要死在这儿了
Oh, we’re gonna die!
快跑 快跑
Run! Run! Run?
斯坦利
Stanley!
快下来 我接着你
Come now, I’ve got you.
小心
I’ve got you.
-天哪 -天哪 要死了
– Oh, my God. – Oh, God, we’re gonna die.
-我认得这里 -什么
– I know this place! – What?
我认得这地方
I can… I know this place!
-啥地方啊 -可以进去躲雨
-How? We can go in there.
快跑 快进去
Let’s run! Go! Come on.
-门开着吗 -开着的
– Will it be open? – Well, it’ll be open!
以前就一直开着的
It always used to be open.
不得了 真是意外的惊喜
Goodness! I found that rather exhilarating.
不得了
Goodness me.
竟然找到了这地方
I can’t believe I found this place.
-这是哪里 -天文台
– What is this? – It’s an observatory.
我小时候经常来
I came here as a boy.
谢天谢地我们找到这地方
Oh, thank God we found it.
就是淋湿了 一点水而已
We just got a little wet. It’s water.
你开玩笑吗 我们可能被雷劈死
Are you kidding? We could’ve been struck by lightning.
得肺炎而死
We could die of pneumonia.
到时候你未婚妻可高兴不起来
I’m sure your fiance wouldn’t be too pleased.
要是奥利维亚在 也不会出那么多乱子
Well, this would never have happened if Olivia was here.
是吗
Oh, no?
她非常能干
Um, she’s, uh, too competent.
肯定能修好车子
She’d have fixed the car.
她也很懂机械吗
Is she also a mechanic?
她就是那种什么都很行的人
Well, she’s one of those people who’s good at everything.
你真幸运
How lucky for you.
是啊
Yes, I suppose so.
看什么呢
What are you staring at?
你淋得像个落汤鸡知道吗
You have no idea how miserable you look.
我冻死了
I’m freezing. I mean, the…
能抱着我吗
Can you hold me, or something?
我可以把背心给你
I can offer you my waistcoat.
你衣服湿的更厉害
No, you’re wetter than I am.
用手臂抱着我
Just put an arm around me, or you know…
体温比较暖和
Body heat, it’s…
小时候阿姨常带我来这儿
My aunt used to bring me here as a boy.
屋顶可以打开
The roof opens up.
真的吗
Oh, really?
可以看见宇宙
You can see the universe.
有点吓人
It’s menacing.
现在能打开吗
Can you open it?
我不觉得这是个好主意
I hardly think that’s the brightest idea at the moment.
好不容易躲进来 雨还下着呢
We just ran away from that. It’s still up there.
对 对
Oh, right, right.
等雨停吧
Just have to wait it out.
宇宙有什么吓人的
What was so menacing about the universe?
大啊
The size.
也可能因为当时我还小
Of course, I was much smaller, then.
霍华德的车遭殃了
Poor Howard’s car.
暖和点了吗
Are you a little warmer now?
你既然拥有这样的特殊能力
Tell me, with all your powers of prognostication,
当年初次看到我在舞台上
could you have ever predicted,
穿着中国戏服 把大象变没了的时候
when you first saw me vanishing an elephant
有没有预见到
onstage in my Chinese ensemble,
我俩后来的某天
that you and I would one day
会在法国南部相遇 还因为暴雨
end up in a deserted celestial observatory
躲进了废弃的天文台
in a rainstorm in the south of France?
造化弄人
It’s highly ironic.
简直有点疯狂
It’s morbid.
有点困了 我稍微睡一会儿
I feel sleepy. I’m going to have a little nap.
雨停了吗
The rain stopped.
停了一会儿了 不想叫醒你
It stopped a while ago. I didn’t want to wake you.
看你睡得挺香
You looked too peaceful sleeping.
是啊 很久没睡过太平觉了
Yes, it’s the first peaceful sleep I’ve had in a very long time.
这是打开屋顶用的吗
Does this thing open the roof?
对 我开给你看
Yes, let me show you.
一直没忘记
I’ve never forgotten this.
你觉得这吓人吗
You find that menacing?
不吓人
No.
我倒觉得挺浪漫的
I’d say it was pretty romantic.
是谁偷走了我的心
Who stole my heart away
是谁令我整日迷梦不醒
Who makes me dream all day
诚然美梦终是幻想
Dreams I know can never come true
蓝色愁云一去不复返
Seems as though I’ll never be blue
是谁
Who
为我带来无限欢乐
Means my happiness
是谁
Who
她的心愿我都全力满足
Would I answer yes to
你猜伊人是谁
Well, you ought to guess who
是谁
Who?
不是别人 正是你
No one, but you
你在想什么
Penny for your thoughts.
没什么
Nothing.
想听听我的计划吗
Well, you know what my thoughts are?
你知道 我想娶你为妻
I’ve already told you I want to marry you.
夏末我们就在唐纳德森号♥游艇上举办婚礼
That we’ll get married at summer’s end at the Donaldsons’ yacht.
游艇超大 你想请多少客人
It’s enormous, and it can accommodate
就请多少客人
all the guests we’d want to have.
婚礼之后
And then after the wedding,
我们和愿意留下的客人一起
we sail it, with those who wish,
开着游艇 从摩纳哥玩到希腊
from Monaco to Greece,
在希腊小岛上度蜜月
and then we honeymoon on the Greek Islands.
你觉得如何
What do you think?
对一个卡拉马佐的姑娘来说 真是豪气
That’s pretty swanky stuff for a girl from Kalamazoo.
然后我们就住在欧洲
And then we’ll live in Europe.
你经营基金会 到时候就是大名人了
You’ll run your foundation. You’ll be world-famous.
真为你感到骄傲
I’ll be so proud of you.
自从你来到这儿 母亲开心很多
You know, my mom has been so happy since you’ve been here.
从前她总是郁郁寡欢 如今又容光焕发了
Before you came, she was so glum, and now she’s all aglow.
皮埃尔 把箱子搬去这位小姐屋里
Pierre! Bring the boxes up to mademoiselle’s room.
多谢
Merci!
是什么东西
What are those?
之前去镇上散步
Well, you know those dresses
你看中的那些衣服
you were fawning over when we walked through town?
我给你买♥♥回来了 全买♥♥了
I got them for you. All of them.
我说过会好好照顾你的
I told you I was gonna pamper you.
是谁
Who?
要不要卖♥♥掉泽西海岸的海滨别♥墅♥呢
Shall I sell the beach house on the Jersey Shore?
那就不卖♥♥了
Then, I won’t.
其实我也不愿意
I really didn’t want to.
我们对那座房♥子很有感情
It has such sentimental meaning.
你说不卖♥♥真是太好了 哈利
I’m so glad you said that, Harry.
继续问吧
Go on.
哈利 希望这个问题不会让你为难
Harry, I hope this question doesn’t embarrass you,
我必须得问一问
but I have to ask it.
你对我是一心一意的吗
Were you always faithful to me?
我就知道
I knew it!
身边一些刻薄的朋友散布谣言
Certain so-called friends of mine suggested otherwise,
说你和萨利·莎莫有很长一段婚外情
that you had a long affair with Sally Summers.
我从未真的相信他们
No, I really didn’t believe it.
说来惭愧 我也怀疑过你
But I’m ashamed to admit, I did wonder.
哈利
Oh, Harry…
知道你只爱我一个人 真是松了一口气
I’m so relieved to know that I was the only one.
你只爱我一个 对吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!