她的名字是Kate 不是Katie
Her name is Kate, not Katie.
明白了 Kate说这对你有用
Got you, so Kate says that works for you.
工作完成 每个人都很高兴
Job done, everyone’s happy.
亲爱的 你看这都是霉点
Darling, you know it’s so musty in here.
我们把这面墙换成玻璃的 好吗
Let’s make this wall a glass one, shall we?
好啊 这是个好主意 宝贝
Yeah, yeah that’s a great idea, babe.
也得把这个破画换下来
Obviously this piece of shit goes.

Right.
看上去就像愤怒先生画出来的
Looks like Mr. Angry painted it.
你应该知道我接下来要说的
You should know that what I’m about to say
不只是因为你对这座美丽的房♥子
is not just because of how dismissive you have been
或是对我作为画家的手艺
of such a beautiful house
表现出的轻视
or indeed my craft as a painter.
虽然 和那些也没多大关系 实话说吧
Although, let’s face it, that didn’t help.
这个地方一点霉味也没有
There is nothing musty about this space.
也不会让你们住进来
And it wouldn’t be improved by either a glass wall
换成玻璃墙来改善
or you living in it.
交易结束 你们该走了
Sale’s off, time to go.
我要说的就是
What I’m trying to say is
他妈的从我的房♥子里滚出去
get the fuck out of my house.
Robert 别这样
Robert, please.
不好意思
Sorry.
请从我的房♥子里滚出去
Get the fuck out of my house, please.
话很粗鲁
Very robust language.
但很硬气
Extremely vigorous.
那么
Well.
去他们的
Fuck ’em.
刚刚发生了什么
What just happened?
你应该听到了刚刚那个蠢货说的话
Well you should have heard the prick.
我是不会把这个房♥子卖♥♥给
I will not sell this house
一对文化暴徒的 Jack
to a couple of culture thugs, Jack.
这就是我们来这的目的 卖♥♥这房♥子
That’s why we’re here, to sell the house.
你却为一面你再也不会见到的
And you’re arguing the toss over a bloody wall
破墙而争吵
you’ll never see again.
听着 我只是觉得
Listen, I just thought that…
你觉得什么
You thought what?
你觉得一次对话能改变一切吗
That one conversation would change everything?
你觉得我会瞬间忘记过去的15年吗
That I’d suddenly forget the last 15 years?

No.
我做不到 Jack
I can’t do it, Jack.
我不能卖♥♥掉这个房♥子
I just can’t give this house up.
哦我的天哪 你根本就没打算
Oh my God, you never had any intention
卖♥♥这个房♥子
of selling this place.
对不对
Did you?
地铁
斯托克维尔站
FLITEA画廊
爸爸
爸爸 3个未接来电
这是什么
What’s this?
我把伦敦的房♥子快速变现了
I made a quick cash sale on my London house.
它值挺多钱的
It was worth a lot.
足够买♥♥下你在意大利的那个股份
Enough to buy you out of your share in Italy.
把你的画廊买♥♥回来
Buy your gallery back.
为什么你一次都没来过
Why did you never come?
Ruth告诉我说 你不想让我来
Ruth told me you didn’t want me to.
她说我会给你增加不必要的压力
She said I’d be pressure you didn’t need.
你以后住哪
Where are you gonna live?
意大利吧 应该
Italy, I think.
我要举办绘画节 你能相信吗
I’m going to host painting holidays, would you believe?
其实是Kate的主意
Kate’s idea, actually.
在我的应用上已经有了几个免费广♥告♥
Already got a bit of free advertising on my app.
你只有12个关注者
You only have 12 followers.
不要在意这个
Don’t knock it.
你知道还有谁有12个关注者吗
You know who else had 12 followers?
90年代意大利智力问答节目 疯狂头发
意大利游戏节目 第二部分
Al Notti
Al Notti!
FLITEA画廊
好极了
That’s great.
如果我们也能在这里多加一些
And then if we can add some here as well.
是啊 那挺好
Yeah that’s fine.
但是现在
Now, however.
不好意思 稍等
Sorry, just one moment.
Ruth
Ruth.
我有东西给你
I have something for you.
听着 即使你中彩票了
Look, even if you did win the lottery,
我们也不卖♥♥了
we’re not selling anymore.
不 我是认真的 我不会接受任何出价
No, I’m serious, I won’t accept any offer.
你会接受这个的
You’ll accept this.
离婚或法定分居申请
我早就应该签了
I should have signed it a long time ago.
律师事务所名称
签名
打印全名
祝你一切顺利
Good luck with everything.
Susan 试试让对比更鲜明一些
Try for a touch more contrast there, Susan.
或许这个香蕉想要
Maybe the banana wants to be
少点绿色呢
a little less green?
我想呈现出一个难以捉摸的丛林
I was aiming for a jungly malaise.
优秀的艺术构思
Excellent artistic intention.

Oh.
你的墙给了我灵感
I was inspired by your wall.
但是我觉得你
But I thought you,
我越来越喜欢它了
It’s grown on me.
失陪一会
Excuse me for a moment.
其实 这根本不是钱的问题
It turns out it was never about the money.
是我想要父亲
But I want a father.
为什么你没给我打电♥话♥
Why didn’t you call me?
我来这看过你
I came to see you.
你和你的丈夫在一起
You were with your husband and
你们互相看着
you looked together.
他是我女儿的父亲
He’s the father of my daughter.
我必须维持这种平和的气氛
I have to keep the peace.
好吧那么
Okay well,
我们现在该怎么做
what do we do now?
我们
We start again.
重头开始
From the beginning.
你先来
You go.
哦你是说现在吗
Oh you mean now?

Mhmm.
好吧 我叫Jack
Okay, I’m Jack.
嗨 Natalia 很高兴认识你
Hi, Natalia, nice to meet you.
我是百分之百的单身
I’m a hundred percent single.
这是个好消息
This is great news.
我没工作
I have no job.
这是个坏消息 再见
This is terrible news, goodbye.
好了 到你了
Okay, your turn.

Oh.
伟大的母亲
Great mother.
那个女孩是我全部的心血
That girl is my heart.
我知道
I know.
我知道
I know.
我用了成百上千种不同的方式描绘她
I painted her about a thousand different ways
却都只是浮于表面
and barely scratched the surface.
这个还不错
This one’s not bad.
我会把它挂在主墙上
I’d put it on the main wall.
哪个主墙
Which main wall?
Kate明天要带我去城里的一个画廊
Kate’s showing me a gallery space in town tomorrow.
我想请这位叫Robert Foster的画家
I’m thinking of this artist called Robert Foster
参加我的第一次展览
for my first exhibition.
你知道他吗
You know him?

Uh huh.
那个人啊
That guy?
虽然我听说他又很忙了
Very rare to see any of his later work.
但很少见到他近期的作品
Although I hear he’s quite busy again.
我听说了
I heard that whisper.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!