游泳池一整天都能照到阳光
And the pool gets the light all day long.
让我们来检查一下回音如何
Let’s check out these acoustics.
好 就这样吧
Yeah, let’s do it.
– 哪样 – 我喜欢这里 我喜欢这里
-Do what? -I love it, I love it.
我们不应该再看看其他地方吗
Shouldn’t we at least look at the other places?
是啊你看 这就是我爱你的原因
Yeah see, that’s why I love you.
你让我保持冷静
You keep me grounded.
名单上有多少个地方
How many more places on the list?
嗯 三个吧
Um, three, I believe.
我们接着看看吧
Let’s crack on then.
多混♥蛋♥啊
What a dick.
不过 看起来你要低价卖♥♥掉了
Still, it looks like you have a sale.
你改变主意了吗
Did you change your mind?
没有 我得卖♥♥掉它
No, I need to sell it.
为什么
Why?
这个嘛
Well.
我应该告诉你的
I should have told you.
我要离婚了
I’m getting a divorce.
我们分开一段时间了
We’ve been separated for a while.
她拿走了所有东西
She’s taken everything.
我知道那种感觉
I know how that feels.
我替她管理她父母的画廊
I managed her parent’s art gallery for her.
我们就是这样认识的
That’s how we met.
我们就是太年轻了
And we were just too young to
你明白吗
you know?
那份工作我做得得心应手
I was really good at that job.
但是现在他们要卖♥♥掉那个地方
And now they’re selling the place so
我要把它买♥♥回来
I’m gonna use the money to buy it back.
只是 我无法达到爸爸的高度
It’s just, I can’t follow in Dad’s footsteps.
你知道的 他是那么有魅力 随和 又有才
You know, he’s so charming and easy and talented.
我不能像他一样画画
I can’t paint like him.
但是我可以在画廊里获得真正的成功
But I can make real success out of the gallery.
你想给他留下深刻印象 当然了
You want to impress him, of course.
他甚至从来没去过画廊
He never even came to the gallery.
他认为我是个失败者
He thinks I’m a failure.
是吗
Really?
你问过他吗
Did you ask him?
我的整个童年都在这里度过
My whole childhood’s in this room.
我想告诉你来着 但是
I wanted to tell you, but…
但是什么
But what?
我担心
I was afraid of how
你会怎么想
you would take it.
就好像你把我所有的记忆都锁起来了
It’s like you literally locked up all of my memories.
是的 我想我就是这么做的 我
Yes, I think that’s exactly what I did. I…
试着找到让你最快摆脱痛苦的方法
tried to find the fastest way for you to be out of pain.
你从来不让我进来
You never let me in.
你从来都他妈的不让我进来
You never fucking let me in!
你从来都不和我说
You never talked to me!
为什么
Why?
为什么你从来都不和我说
Why do you never talk to me?!
你为什么瞒着我
Why do you hide this from me?
不 Jack
No! Jack.
离我远点 Jack
Get off me! Jack.
把你的手拿开
Get your hands off me!
不 不
No, no.

No.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
她的手腕纤细柔软
She had very elegant wrists.
你还记得吗
Do you remember?
不记得
No.
我什么都不记得
I don’t remember anything.
车祸发生之后医院打来电♥话♥
When the hospital called after the car crash,
电♥话♥那头是一个意大利的会诊医生
there was this Italian consultant on the line
努力解释发生了什么
trying to explain what had happened.
但是他讲话太快了我以为你们死了
But he was speaking so fast I thought you were dead.
我以为我失去你们两个了
And I thought I had lost you both.
发现Raffaella已经死了的绝望无助
The despair of finding out that Raffaella was dead
以及你没死的如释重负
and the relief that you weren’t,
你可能觉得这两种情感
you’d think that those two emotions
不会同时存在
couldn’t exist simultaneously.
其实是可以的
But they can.
你会常常想起她吗
Do you think about her much?
每天 都想她
I think about her every day.
你记不得
You can’t remember
我忘不掉
and I can’t forget.
最终就不再试着想她了
Just stopped trying in the end.
这很奇怪吗
Is that weird?
你们喜欢一起看
You loved watching
意大利的智力问答节目
Italian quiz shows together.
是吗
Did we?
因为主持人可笑的发型
It was the host’s ridiculous hair.
你们俩都觉得很滑稽
You both thought it was hilarious.
你一洗澡就会在浴盆里待很久
You’d spend ages in the bath
在浴盆里弄上洗发水
making it with shampoo.
她很喜欢你那样
She loved it when you did that.
我记得上车之前
I remember she was really angry with me
她很生我的气
before we got in the car.
这几乎是我对她唯一的记忆
It’s almost my only memory of her.
她当时 冲着我吼
She was shouting at me.
我不知道为什么
I don’t know why.
爸爸
Dad?
哦 天哪 我很抱歉
Oh fuck, I’m so sorry.
怎么了
What?
当时光线快要不足了
I was losing the light.
这怎么了吗
What’s the matter?
我本来应该在湖边
I was supposed to be looking after you
照顾你的
down by the lake.
你在秋千上 我在画画
You were on your swing and I was painting.
后来Raffie从房♥子里跑了出来
The next thing I know Raffie ran down from the house.
有人从城里打来电♥话♥
Someone had called from town.
你已经一路走到学校了
You had walked all the way to your school
可我甚至没注意到你不见了
and I hadn’t even noticed you were gone.
我太专注于画画了
I was so wrapped up painting!
我本该开车去接你的
And I should have driven to get you.
但是你的光线要没了
But you were losing the light.
我本该 在那辆车里的
I was supposed to be in that car!
哦天哪 我太抱歉了Jack
Oh God, I’m so sorry, Jack.
你失去了母亲 都是我的错
You’ve lost your mother and it’s my fault!
Ruth离开了我
Ruth left me.
我们要离婚了
We’re getting a divorce.
哦 感谢上帝
Oh, thank God.
什么
What?
几个月来我一直很确定 但是
I’ve been pretty sure for months, but,
总算解脱了
what a relief.
等等 你知道了
Wait, you knew?
我以前一直怎么跟你说的
What did I always tell you?
年轻时不要想着结婚
Don’t even think about marriage
起码要到
until you’re
35岁以后
at least 35.
我们男人在35岁之前根本不知道自己是谁
We guys don’t have a clue who we are before that.
等等 你和我妈
Wait, how old were you and Mum
结婚的时候多大
before you guys got married?
29岁 但那时情况不同
29, but that was a different situation.
今天是你的幸运日
Well, it’s your lucky day.
我要好好问问
I’m going full asking.
我们快点结束
Let’s close this quick though,
这就是我的条件
that’s my condition.
Katie说
Katie here says that…
Kate
Kate.
再说一遍
Come again?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!