她说你头发都白了
She says your hair is all white.
Anna喜欢画画
Anna likes painting.
特别喜欢画大象
Elephants mainly.
Anna
Anna!
Anna
Anna!
Anna 我们该走了
Anna, we have to go now
看看你们俩
Look at you both.
浑身脏兮兮的
This is terrible.
Anna 我们回家吧
Anna Let’s go home
我们得谢谢你
We have to thank you.
房♥子漆好后 我要第一个邀请你们
You should be our first dinner guest
过来吃晚餐
when we finish painting.
明晚
Tomorrow night.
明晚
Tomorrow night?
就刷个漆而已 Jack
It’s just a bit of paint, Jack.
没人敢给厨师做菜的
No one ever wants to cook for a cook.
我知道怎么处理干番茄
I know my way around a sun kissed tomato.
永远不要质疑一个想创作的艺术家
Never doubt an artist when he wants to create.
到时候你可以跟我讲讲
And then you can tell me
爬山的那个故事结局如何
the end of your mountain climbing story.
我知道怎么处理晒干的番茄
I know my way around a sun kissed tomato?
不行吗
What?
你连煮鸡蛋都不会
You can’t even boil an egg.
登山故事又是怎么回事
And what’s this mountain climbing bullshit?
我在夏蒙尼附近散步的经历很愉快
Well I went on a very good walk near Chamonix.
真的 不是开玩笑的
No, seriously.
走了一个下午呢
It took all afternoon.
好了 你个懒猪
Right, you lazy ass.
快点 时间不等人
Come on, time waits for no man.
游手好闲的人 快干活
Idle hands and all that, chop chop.

Hi.
你讲英文吗
Do you speak English?
一点点
a little.
太好了
Okay, great.
我要给一个很漂亮的女生
So I need to cook a meal
做一顿饭
and it’s for this pretty amazing girl
她是个很厉害的厨师
and she’s a really good cook
所以我要做一顿大餐
so I need to make something great
但我根本不会做
and I can’t cook.
我也有个儿子 我理解
I have a son too, I understand.
别担心
Don’t worry.
你怎么才回来
Where have you been?
她半小时后就到了
She’s gonna be here in 30 minutes.
你准备做什么吃
What are you gonna do about food?
不能只吃奶酪烤面包吧
I can’t give her cheese on toast.
她可是个厨师啊
She’s a bloody chef!
别激动
Keep your hair on.
熟食店的女人说这个肉酱跟餐馆里一样好吃
The woman at the deli said this ragu’s restaurant quality
店里特制的
made specifically for her shop.
真的非常好吃
Absolutely delicious.
不过 你们的秘诀是什么呀
But what’s your secret?
你怎么处理洋葱的
How did you do the onions?
– 洋葱啊 – 对
-The onions?-Mhmm.
这个问题问得好
That’s a very good question.
烹饪洋葱的诀窍在于
I always think, the secret with onions is to,
我不太会用美食节目上说的
I’m not good with those cheffy terms
那些专业词汇描述
you hear on TV.
Jack 怎么说的来着
Jack, what do you call it?
哦 那个
Oh, the…
话都到嘴边了
It’s on the tip of my tongue.
搅拌
Stirring.
不是啦
No.
收汁
Reduction.
收汁
Reduction.
没错
Yeah.
对的
Yes.
我们用洋葱收汁
That’s the one we reduce.
然后你必须要不停的搅拌它
And you have to stir it a lot.
洋葱不搅拌就没灵魂
You’re dead without the stirring.
搅拌需要技术
There’s a technique.
顺时针 逆时针
Clockwise, anti-clockwise.
小火慢慢煮 搅拌 然后收汁
Simmering and stirring and reduction.
这是个祖传的菜谱
It’s an old family recipe.
是吗 是你祖传的吗
Oh, it’s your family recipe?
那个
Well…
可能更像我去
Maybe more like the recipe of
熟食店老板娘那
the lady who runs the shop
买♥♥来的食谱
that I bought it from.
是的
Right.
你之前尝过这个肉酱吗
You’ve tasted this ragu before?
我帮她做的
I make it for her.
我的妈呀
Oh God.
这里好安静啊
It’s so peaceful here.
关于这个地方
This lake’s the only thing I remember
我就只记得这个湖了
about this place.
就在那儿 曾经有一个旧秋千
There used to be this old swing just over there.
在那儿吗
Over there?
你♥爸♥爸告诉过我
Your father told me about it,
他是怎么给你做秋千的
how he made it for you.
不是他做的
Oh he didn’t make it.
秋千本来就在那
I think it was just there.
在它坏之前
Well, until it broke.
这个秋千吗
This swing?
怎么会在这
How the hell?
敢不敢试试
I dare you.
什么
What?
哈哈 你在害怕
Ha, you’re scared.
我不害怕啊
I’m not scared.
你在想 你在用激将法吗
Do you want, you’re daring me to swing on this?
我的妈呀
Whoah!
– Jack – 没事
-Jack?-Okay.
Jack 你没事吧
Jack, are you okay?
你在笑我吗
Oh you laughing at me, huh?
来 拉我一把
Here, give me a hand up.
不 不要
No, no!
我当时痛苦万分
I was in agony.
我的生活刚被摧毁
My life had just been destroyed.
我需要做点什么来减轻痛苦
I needed to do something with the pain.
我刚搬来意大利
I just moved to Italy.
我丈夫多年来都跟我说
My husband told me for years
他不想要孩子
he didn’t want children
一直到现在我不能生孩子了
until it was too late for me.
后来他就把他秘书的肚子搞大了
Then he got his secretary pregnant.
然后我就卷铺盖走人了 来到这里重新开始
So I upped the stakes and started again out here.
只是 人一般很难真正重新开始
Except, you never really can start again.
很难
No.
无法开始
You can’t.
好吧 Foster先生
Well, Mr. Foster.
就叫我Robert吧
Robert, come on.
Robert
Robert.
我向你表示敬意
I salute you.
我猜我们会卖♥♥个好价钱
I suspect we’re going to make a comfortable sale here.
好极了
Bravo.
房♥子架构好
Great bones.
这很符合我的品位
This is ticking a lot of boxes for me.
告诉我管道系统的状况
Talk me through the plumbing situation.
能用
It works.
这些管子 太多了就很麻烦
Pipes in these, too much can be a bitch.
面朝西南的 哈
Southwest facing, huh?
是的
It is.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!