好吧
Okay.
但记住 你会讨厌它的
But remember, you’ll hate it.
人们并不擅长直视自己
People, they’re no good at seeing themselves.
好 我准备好了
Okay, I’m ready.
眼睛画对了以后 差不多就成了
Once you get the eyes, you’re basically there.
Roberto 你在哪买♥♥得这么酷的摩托车
Roberto, where did you get this amazing bike?
应该是我妻子找到的
My wife found it, I think.
你怎么老这样
Why do you always do that?
哪样
What?
一提起我妈
If you ever referred to Mum
也没怎么提过
which is practically never,
为什么你只说 我的妻子 或者你的妈妈
why is it always my wife, your mother?
为什么你从不叫她的名字
Why do you never use her name?
她叫 Raffaella
She’s called Raffaella.
哦 好吧 Raffaella
Yeah, okay, Raffaella.
为什么在整栋房♥子里 她的遗物
And why is that bike all that’s left of her
就只剩一辆摩托车
in this whole house?
这难道不奇怪吗
I mean that’s weird, isn’t it?
就好像她不存在一样
It’s like she didn’t exist!
Jack 我觉得你可能喝多了
I think you’ve had too much to drink, Jack.
你如果关心过她
If you cared about her at all,
怎么会让她的房♥子成为断壁残垣
why would you let her house fall apart?
Jack 客人在这呢
Jack, we have guests.
是呢 有客人
Of course, guests.
抱歉 我不会礼貌待客
Sorry I can’t do the Foster charm to order.
你自己招呼客人吧
I’ll leave that to you.
Jack
Jack?
等等
Wait.
你知道吗 我们在妈妈死后
You know, we didn’t have one conversation
没提过她一次
about Mum after she died.
一次也没有
Not one.
他甚至都没有提起过她的死亡
He never even mentioned her death.
他只告诉我
He just, he told me about how I had
该成为一个男子汉了
to become a man now.
太他妈可笑了
Which is a fucking joke
因为他有资格叫我成为男子汉吗
because what does he know about being a man?
我努力成为他口中的男子汉
I really tried to be a man for him.
我在葬礼上没有哭
I didn’t cry at the funeral.
我对此感到无比骄傲
I was so proud of that.
现在七岁的孩子
I look at seven year olds now
连冰激凌掉了他们都会哭一下
and half of them cry when they drop an ice cream.
但我连葬礼都没哭
But I didn’t cry.
我可能根本就不知道悲痛
I don’t think I know how to grieve.
Marzio 谁在照看Anna
她和我妈在一起
这么有情调啊
你在这干嘛 你在跟踪我吗
我准备回家
Marzio 别再这么做了 你必须让我开始新的生活
我的天呐 刚不是跟你说了我正在开车回家
行啊 回去吧
我正要回去啊
等一下
Wait.
Natalia
Natalia?
我没事
No, it’s fine.
Jack的房♥间
我只是 没事
I just, it’s fine.
我是Ruth 有事请留言
This is Ruth, leave me a message.
Ruth 我是Jack
Ruth, it’s Jack.
听着 请不要把画廊卖♥♥给别人
Listen, please don’t sell the gallery to anyone else.
我真的要买♥♥下它
I’m serious about buying it.
别做草率的决定
Just don’t do anything hasty.
求你了
Please.
这里有好多条能量巨大的线条
There are some very powerful lay lines here.
你们感受到了吗
Can you feel them?
托斯卡纳的确充满创造力
Tuscany is very creative.
米开朗基罗 拉斐尔 达·芬奇
Michelangelo, Rafael, Da Vinci.
这是Foster先生
Mr. Foster here.
他们都感受到了
They all feel it.
当然了
Of course.
我的天呐
Oh god.
别碰柜台
Don’t touch the counter.
上面还有
It’s still…
石油溶剂
White spirit.
别擦了 越擦越脏
Stop, you’re just making it worse.
这个黑色印记是一个信♥号♥♥
This black mark is a sign.
Kate 你看出来了 对不对
You can see that, can’t you, Kate?
你知道黑色代表了恐惧 黑暗
You know black is for fear, for darkness.
正好横跨我的阴♥道♥
Right across my vagina.
你读过室内设计杂♥志♥吗
Have you ever read Interiors magazine?

Um…
应该没有
I thought not.
如果你的创造力只限于
If your creativity’s reach is only as far
在柜台上泼些恶心的涂料
as toping large splashes of misery over your surfaces,
我建议你去外面
may I suggest you enlist some outside help
找一些人来帮你装♥修♥得
to guide you towards something
更贴近你的商业意图
more commercially advantageous?
你知道吗 我调查过你
You know, I looked you up.
我谷歌♥过你
I Googled you.
Robert Foster
Robert Foster.
你以前真的很成功
You were so good and successful
然后突然一下 你就销声匿迹了
and then poof, you disappeared.
你能调查我 我觉得很荣幸
Well, I’m very flattered you looked me up.
听着 我问你个事
Listen, I need to ask you something.
你把你的餐厅室内
You did such an amazing job with the interior
装♥修♥的那么漂亮
of your restaurant.
能不能帮我想想
I was wondering if you could give us some hints
怎么装饰我们的房♥子呢
about decorating our house.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you serious?
我完全知道应该怎么做
I know exactly what we should do.
但我一直想问你
But I’ve been wanting to ask you something.
你为什么想把房♥子卖♥♥了
Why are you selling it?
Jack想卖♥♥的
Jack is.
Jack是房♥子的主人吗
Jack owns the house?
我们一人一半
We own half each.
但Jack对于房♥子的记忆
But Jack’s memories of the house are
可能不太好
maybe not so good.
所以我把他送去了寄宿学校
That’s why I sent him to boarding school.
你把他从你身边送走了
You sent him away from you?
我只是
I just,
我不想让他和我一样生活在
I didn’t want him surrounded by
满是她妈痕迹的房♥子里 睹物思人
reminders of his mother, like me.
更困难的是 在这件事上
And it’s harder when you can’t ask
我没法问他妈妈的意见
your best friend what to do.
你知道吗 他曾经在这里很快乐
You know, he was actually happy here once.
我给他在湖边做了一个简易秋千
I made him this swing down by the lake.
只有一个旧轮胎和一根绳子
Just an old tire and a rope.
天呐 他爱死那个秋千了
God, he loved that thing.
我有个想法
I have an idea.
我们去城里 你开车怎么样
Why don’t you drive us into town?
这个车很好开
It’s a really fun car.
我不开车
I don’t drive.
我没法开
I just don’t.
自从那件事发生后 因为这些原因
After what happened, because of the circumstances,
我没法开车载Jack
I couldn’t drive Jack.
没法开车 也没法画画
I couldn’t drive and couldn’t paint.

Oy!

Oy!
有客人来了
We’ve got guests.
我找到救星了
I’ve called in the cavalry.
重新配色
New color scheme.
看起来会很棒的
It’s gonna look amazing!
真棒
Bravo

Hi.
你好
Ciao

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!