我的妈呀
Oh my gosh.
味道太棒了
This is amazing.
当然了
I know.
你要卖♥♥的房♥子离那栋废弃的老房♥子近吗
Is your house near the deserted house?
可能是同一栋
It’s probably the same one.
那栋湖景别♥墅♥吗
With the beautiful lake?

Mhmm.
我喜欢那栋房♥子
I love that house.
真的
Really?
你想买♥♥吗
You wanna buy it?
我只能用意式烩饭付你钱
Well, I can only pay you with risotto.
你想要多少碗
How many bowls do you want for it?
三碗就够了
Three should do it.
我还要一瓶上好的红酒
And I want a nice bottle of red.
你显然不明白
You obviously don’t understand
这烩饭有多好吃
how good this risotto is.
好吧 行
Okay, fine.
两瓶
Two bottles.
必须是大瓶的
They have to be big ones.
我都还没看看♥房♥♥子里面是什么样子
I haven’t even seen what it looks like inside.
这是主要卖♥♥点
Well, that’s the main selling point.
谢谢你的美食
Thank you for the really lovely food.
你很幸运能拥有那栋房♥子
You know you’re lucky to have that house.
真漂亮
So pretty.
没那么好
No.
我得费好大功夫修缮它
It needs a ton of work.
我花了五年时间才装♥修♥好这里
This took me five years to fix.
但现在看看
But now.
五年
Five years?
我连五周的时间都没有
I don’t even have five weeks.
不管怎样
Anyway.
Jack
Jack.
Natalia
Natalia.
很高兴认识你 Natalia
Natalia.
我第一次看到这栋房♥子的时候
When I first saw this house,
你无法想象那有多惊艳
you can’t imagine how stunning it was.
我一直觉得
I’ve been thinking.
应该让它重现往日的辉煌
It deserves to have its history honored.
不管怎么说 我们都得抓紧进度了
Well, whatever we do, I need to do it quick.
是啊
Right.
那就明天开始
Start tomorrow then?
正式开工
Properly?
这地方一点都没变
This place has not changed at all.
那就好
Good, okay.
我已经把工作分成了我们能做的
I’ve divided the jobs up into the ones we can do
和需要专业人士来做的
and ones we need professionals for.
也许Kate认识一些工人
Maybe Kate will know some workmen.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
爸爸
Dad?
你看过这部电影吗
Did you ever see this film?
没有
No.
我们先自己粉刷 从楼下开始
I say we do the painting ourselves, downstairs first
然后再捯饬卧室
then we hit the bedrooms.
或者我们可以
Or maybe we just,
你在听吗
are you listening at all?
我一边看一边听着呢
I’m multitasking.
嗯哼
Uh huh.
我说什么来着
What did I say then?
你说绘画很迷人
You said something fascinating about painting.
不管怎样 你想得太远了
Anyway, you’re getting way ahead of yourself.
我们现在有个更大的问题
We’ve got a far bigger problem on our hands.
什么情况
So?
等一下
Just a minute.
好吧 让我看看
Okay, let me look then.
还在那里
It’s still there.
好吧 怎么搞
Okay, well what’s the plan?
让它从窗户跳出去
Make it jump out the window.
我们要怎么做
How are we supposed to do that?
一 二 三 开战
One, two, three, war.
什么
What?
这是个经典的战术 Jack
It’s a classic technique, Jack.
经过实战检验
Tried and tested.
一 二 三
One, two, three?
开战
War!
我捋一下
Let me get this straight.
你是说我们向黄鼠狼冲过去
You’re saying we charge the weasel
然后寄希望于它自己寻死吗
and hope it commits suicide?
从窗户跳出去
Out the window.
窗户都没开
The window isn’t even open!
你有更好的主意吗
You have a better idea?
怀斯利 雪貂
Wiseli. Ferret.
雪豹 雪豹
Feratu, feratu.
不 不 不
No, no, no
像老鼠 但比老鼠大
It’s like a rat but, It’s big.
牙齿锋利
Good teeth.
法式长棍面包那么大
The size of a baguette,
就像法式长棍面包那么长的老鼠
like a rat baguette.
大致翻译一下
Rough translation.
施工完全没问题
Very doable.
我在这里重新表述一下
Again and I’m paraphrasing here.
问题不大
Not a problem.
好消息 好极了
Great news, couldn’t be better?
你学得很快
You’re a fast learner.
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸
Dad?
你想给壁画拍张照吗
Do you want to take a picture of the mural or something?
干什么
Do I what?
我们得重新粉刷一下墙壁
Well, we’re gonna have to paint over it.
我只是想知道你是否想要留个纪念
I just wondered if you wanted a memento.
你打算毁掉我的画作吗
You’re planning on removing one of my paintings?
只是为了让买♥♥家
It’s just to give the buyers
觉得房♥子更实用一点
half a chance of being practical.
为什么
Why?
你觉得他们会像你一样
Are you expecting them to be as blind
对当代艺术之美毫无感受吗
to the beauty of contemporary art as you?
很明显 也不能说完全没有艺术价值
Look, obviously it’s not without artistic merit.
不能说完全没有艺术价值
Not without artistic merit?
这就是你的专业意见吗
Is that your professional opinion?
什么意思
What’s that supposed to mean?
你行你 上 Jack
Those who can, do, Jack.
连自己妻子的画廊都经营不了
Those who can’t run their wife’s gallery.
等一下
Wait a minute!
你要是真行
If you’re so bloody can-do,
那你的画呢
where are your paintings huh?
你这辈子什么都没做过
You haven’t done anything in forever.
不对
Not true.
在过去的五年里
In the last five years,
其实我画了好几幅画
I’ve completed several paintings actually.
我可告诉你 Jack
I’m warning you, Jack.
你要敢碰那面墙 后面的事
You touch that wall and I will not be responsible
我就不管了
for the consequences.
我连一根手指都不会动的
I will not lift another finger around here!
你在里面干什么呢
What’s going on in there?
天哪
Wow.
别一副居高临下的样子
Don’t dare patronize me.
你画得那几幅跟这个一样好吗
The ones you finished as good as this?
差远了
They’re terrible.
可能会把它们烧了吧
I don’t know if I’d incinerate them.
不 不行 我吃够了
No, no, I’ve had enough of this.
我们可是在意大利
We’re in Italy.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!