Gray 在它陷入竞价战之前
Make the right offer, Gray.
出个合适的价格吧
Before this turns into a bidding war.
Jack
Okay Jack.
你怎么拿下她的
How did you get her?
Dean有几年没展出了
Dean hasn’t exhibited for years.
你说了什么
What did you say?
商业秘密 Marie 商业秘密
Trade secrets, Marie, trade secrets.
你也许能在你♥爸♥身上施展魔力
Well perhaps you could work your magic on your father.
我想知道他在忙什么
I’d love to know what he’s doing.
谁不想知道呢
Wouldn’t we all?
Ruth
Ruth.
我以为我们说好了 你今晚不来
I thought we agreed you weren’t coming tonight.
不得不说 这次展览你办得很好
I hate to tell you what a great job you’re doing here.
是啊 我们做得不错
Yeah I think we’ve done pretty well.
你应该享受一下
You should enjoy it.
好好享受一下
Really enjoy it.
因为它要结束了
Because it’s over.
什么
Sorry, what?
我们家在出♥售♥画廊 Jack
My family is selling the gallery, Jack.
你怎么想的 Jack
What did you think, Jack?
要管理一辈子的画廊吗
You’ll just carry on managing the gallery indefinitely?
我们离婚了
We are divorced.
至少你签完字就离了
At least we will be when you sign the papers.
这间画廊是我的家 Ruth
This gallery is my home, Ruth.
我为它付出了一切
I’ve put everything into it.
一切 除了钱
Everything except money.

Okay.
我会买♥♥下画廊
I’ll buy the gallery.
你中彩票了吗
Did you win the lottery?
我也许能和我爸一起
I could maybe sell the old Italian house
卖♥♥掉意大利的老房♥子
with my dad.
那间无人知晓 更别说到访的
The deserted barn no one’s allowed to mention,
废弃谷仓吗
let alone visit?
你♥爸♥是个自私的混♥蛋♥
Your dad’s a selfish prick
他从没来过你的画廊
who’s never even been to your gallery.
他永远都不会卖♥♥♥房♥♥子 你知道的
He’ll never sell that place and you know it.
还是靠中奖吧 Jack
Stick to the lottery plan, Jack.
我给你一个月的时间
I’ll give you a month.
意大利制♥造♥
我是Robert Foster
Robert Foster here.
你知道该怎么做
You know what to do.
爸 又是我
Dad, me again.
我在路上了 20分钟后到
I’m on my way, I’ll be 20 minutes.
请做好出发准备
Please be ready to go.
我们要赶去卡利的火车 时间很紧
We’re on a tight schedule to make the train to Cali.
Foster 作品首次华丽亮相
初展艺术编辑按
Robert Foster的作品中充满了一种难以言喻的火热激♥情♥
它为观看者开启了一场思想之旅
让他们审视自我以及对人类的境况和懦弱提出异议
Robert Foster:必看
人呢
Hello?
你的行李在哪
Where’s your stuff?
我轻装旅行
I travel light.
你还没收行李是吧
You’re not packed, are you?
我以为是明天
I thought it was tomorrow.
你至少先打个电♥话♥
You could at least have called
或者留个言
or left a message.
嘿 Robbie
Hey Robbie.
你看见我的外套了吗
Have you seen my jacket?

Oh.

Hi.
Jessica 这是我的儿子Jack
Yeah, Jessica, this is my son, actually, Jack.
Jack 这是Jessica
Jack, this is Jessica.
嗨 Jessica
Hi, Jessica.
你个混♥蛋♥
Fuck you.
Jessica
Jessica.
Jessica
Jessica.
Jennifer
Jennifer?
Jennifer Jennifer 糟了
Jennifer, Jennifer, shit.
好吧 喝茶吗
Okay, tea.
我来泡茶
I’ll make the tea.
你去收拾行李
You go pack.
你打算全程都看书吗
Are you gonna read the whole way there?
多佛路是不列颠群岛上
The Dover road is famously the most boring drive
最出名的无聊路段
in the British Isles.
随便问问就知道
Ask anyone.
所以你不打算和我说话了
So you’re not gonna talk to me then.
你想聊什么
What would you like to talk about?
我不知道 父子间通常聊的东西
I don’t know, the usual father-son stuff?
你对变♥态♥日漫有什么看法
What are your views on HentaI manga?
你认为它是艺术还是色情
Do you see it as art or pornography?
我指的是 聊聊工作
I meant like how’s work.
哦 我明白了 常规对话
Oh, I see, an off the peg conversation.
工作怎么样
Ah, how’s work?
算了 看你的书吧
Forget it, read your book.
不不 这是好的开始
No, no, this is starting to get really good.
你吃得好吗
Are you eating well?
你看昨晚的比赛了吗
Did you see the game last night?
什么比赛
What game?
你知道的 球类比赛
You know, the one with the ball.
Ruth怎么样
How’s Ruth?
她很好
She’s great.
她向你问好
Sends you her love.
非常好
Terrific.
你在烦什么
Okay, what’s bugging you?
痛快说出来
Spit it out.
我担心房♥子
I’m worried the house won’t be the way
和你记忆中的样子不同
you remember it.
为什么不同
Why not?
你从七岁起就没回去过
You haven’t been back since you were seven.
比如说墙
I mean the walls, for example.
那些墙几十年没刷过了
The walls haven’t been painted in decades.
这很容易解决
That’s an easy fix.
地面可能需要维护保养
The grounds might need tending.
听着 我没期待世外桃源
Look, I’m not expecting Xanadu.
我们只是稍微打理一下房♥子 然后卖♥♥掉
We just cheer the place up a bit and get it sold.
为什么这么急
Why the rush?
我几个月没听到你的消息了
I don’t hear from you for months,
然后上周二突然告诉我
and then this sudden need to sell the Tuscan house
要卖♥♥掉托斯卡纳的房♥子
by last Tuesday.
托斯卡纳:意大利中部城市 首府是佛罗伦萨
二十多年来基本都是空置的
The house that’s been basically empty for 20 years?
往好的方面看
Look on the bright side.
周六你会带着大支票回家
You’ll be home on Saturday with a big check
在酒吧带流浪♥女♥人回家
and you can blow your half picking up
寻欢作乐
stray women in bars.
别因为Jessica臆想
Don’t make assumptions about my current lifestyle
我现在的生活方式
based on Jessica.
Jennifer
Jennifer.
Jennifer 妈的
Jennifer, fuck.
Jack
Jack.
我的意思是 我们应该多花点时间
My point is we should take a moment.
听着
Look.
我和Ruth决定从她父母那买♥♥下画廊
Ruth and I decided to buy the gallery from her parents.
这就是我需要钱的原因 懂了吧
So yeah, that’s why I need the money, okay?
飞翔的恐龙 11个字母
Flying dinosaur, 11.
这是 我不知道
Is it, I don’t know,
你为什么都不试试惧龙呢
why don’t you ever drive-a-saurus?
它不是11个字母
It’s never 11 letters.
玩 我发现 这个游戏吧
How about a game of I spy?
我用一双小眼睛发现
I spy with my little eye
首字母是Q的东西
something beginning with Q.
让我试试
Let me try.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!