Have they been in touch about doing some modeling?
有人联♥系♥你做模特吗
I don’t think so. I think you’re talking to the wrong girl.
那可没有 得找别人吧
Actually…
其实
No, I prefer to focus
我们还是
on the issues of the strike if that’s all right.
回到罢♥工♥的话题上吧
What makes this strike different
这场罢♥工♥与众不同
is it’s not about a specific paysome of work,
是因为它不仅针对工资问题
Ain’t that something, eh? Yeah, she’s doing all right.
事情可闹大了 是呀 她干得漂亮
This is Laurie Cannon,
这里是BBC新闻
BBC News, at Westmin…
劳丽·加农在威斯敏斯特为您报道
She mentioned you on the telly there, Ed.
她在电视上提到你了 埃迪
I tell you what, that’s some woman you got there.
你老婆有两下子呀
Right. I gotta get going. What, already?
好吧 我得走了 什么 这么早
I gotta fetch the kids.
我得接孩子们放学
Rita reckons she ain’t be back till gone 6,
丽塔说她六点前回不来
so I need to get them sorted. Get your apron on.
所以我得照顾孩子 成厨娘了你
Shut up, you.
得了吧你
Tell her to get her finger out. It’s gone on long enough.
告诉她别再闹了 这么久也该闹够了
What happened? They’re not deliberately dragging it out, George.
怎么了乔治 她们也不想拖这么久
It’s all right for you, it’s different for me.
你无所谓 可我有所谓
I can’t be doing with this bastard’s strike.
我他妈受够这罢♥工♥了
Yeah, I know that, and they’ll settle it.
我知道 事情会解决的
Soon as they can.
尽快解决的
See you tomorrow. Yeah. See you later, Ed.
明天见 好 回见
Top it up, would you, Pete, please?
皮特 帮我满上
There’s nothing I can do about it.
我也无能为力
Come and have a look for yourself.
你自己过来看看吧
That’s what I’m saying, you’ve had them all.
就这意思 所有车座都发给你了
There are no more finished seats. Full stop.
我们没货了 就这样
Frank, what do you want me to do?
弗兰克 我现在做什么
We’re going home, mate. You what?
我们都回家吧 伙计 什么
No more seats, no more jobs.
没车座 就没活干了
For any of us.
大家都没活干了
You lot are a bit earlier, aren’t you?
怎么这么早下班
Hey, what’s going on? You’ve shut the factory.
发生什么事了 你害我们关厂了
Well done.
好样的
Ford’s Dagenham. The vast riverside plant is mainly idle.
女工持续罢♥工♥ 达特南工厂停产
With thousands laid off, strike bound,
上万人无工可做
and production barely ticking over,
福特的超大河岸工厂生产停滞
millions of vital pounds being lost in export orders.
出口订单流失 公♥司♥正遭受着几千万的损失
And until there’s an answer to the rift
在福特管理层
between management and Ford’s machinists,
与女工达成和解之前
the factory gates will remain
整个工厂将全面停产
closed indefinitely to the entire work force.
所有工人回家待业
You all right? Yeah.
你还好吧 好
Been busy, have you?
最近都很忙吧
Yeah.
是的
It’s the final push, Eddie.
我们处在最后关头了 埃迪
Entire main plant closed down.
整个工厂都关闭了
Ford can’t afford that, so…
公♥司♥承受不起这经济损失 所以
I mean, I’m sorry about you and the lads and everything.
你和其他男工的事 我很抱歉
Oh, no, don’t worry about us, Rita.
不用为我们担心
We was only saying on the way out
大家只是出门时说
it’s warm weather at the moment.
原来是天气变暖了
They cut the gas off, we’d hardly notice.
怪不得厂里停暖我们没发现
Yeah.
好吧
Well, the thing is, Eddie, you know,
其实 埃迪
I know how you feel.
我了解你们的感受
All the times you’ve been on strike
你们罢♥工♥的时候
and us girls come out in support of you men.
我们女工也是支持的
It’s meant no work for us either.
那时我们也没活干
Yeah.
是呀
Have you got something on your mind, Eddie?
你是不是有什么话想说
Ey? If something on your mind?
什么 有话想说吗
Got nothing on me mind.
没有啊
I’m fine. I’d say.
我没意见 真的
Good.
那就好
It ain’t been the easiest day for me either.
最近我也过得挺不容易
Thank you for waiting. I have Mr. Ford for you gentlemen.
久等了 福特先生要与你们通话
I thought your boy said he could handle this.
你们不是说能搞定吗
Do you even know what we’re dealing with here?
我们的对手究竟是谁
Socialist Workers Party? Workers Revolutionary Party?
社♥会♥主♥义♥工人党? 工人革命党?
Revolutionary Communist-fucking-Party?
还是该死的革命共♥产♥党
Who’s she with?
她是哪一♥党♥的
Well, we don’t actually think she’s with anyone, sir.
我们认为都不是 先生
We actually don’t think she’s a communist. She looks like…
我们认为她不是共♥产♥党 她长得…
I don’t care if she looks like Jane-fucking-Fonda.
长得像简·方达我他妈也不管
I wanna know why she’s acting like this.
我只想知道 她的目的是什么
As a matter of fact, she hasn’t got a political background
事实上她没有党派 工会内外都没后台
either inside or outside the union. Her husband is a moderate.
她丈夫就是个普通工人
We just think she’s got a beef.
我们觉得她只是不满现状
A beef? Heh. Have you tried getting a decent steak in England?
不满? 英国人就没不叽歪的
If this woman gets what she wants,
如果她如愿了
we’ll end up having to do it right across the world.
各地工厂的女工也会学样的
Do you understand that?
明白了吗
Yes, sir, I do. Good.
是的先生 我明白 那就好
So deal with it.
快点搞定
Guess you’ll be getting the next flight, then. How about it?
看来你要马上飞英国了
Yeah.
是的
Prime Minister, I don’t think you appreciate the urgency…
首相 您没注意目前…
The urgency of the situation.
目前局势很紧张
Fetch. Good dog, Barry.
捡回来 巴里 真乖
That’s it. Prime Minister?
好样的 总理
Until you help me, I cannot recollect the unions,
你要是不支持 我就没法团结工会
I cannot get this country back to work.
工人下岗 全国生产都会停滞
I understand that, but we need to tread carefully.
我知道 但我们得小心行事
Draw the unions in.
把工会拉拢过来
Minister, what we have to acknowledge is that
首相 这点咱们得注意
without the unions, there would be no Labour Party.
没有工会就没有工党了
Young Man,I was a member of the trade union movement
小子 我在工会运动中奋战时
while you were still at your mother’s breast.
你还在吃奶呢
Unless you’ve got something to add
你那点小道理
which goes beyond the bloody obvious,
我们谁不知道
I’d prefer it if you keep quiet.
没建设性意见就闭嘴
Harold, you asked me to do this job.
哈罗德 是你让我管生产就业的
You appointed me.
你任命我为国务大臣的
You’re the best man in my cabinet, Barbara,
芭芭拉 你是我最好的部下
I often say that.
我总这么夸你
Harold, I cannot do it without you.
哈罗德 没你我做不成这事
I need you. Jack Scamp, he’s your man.
我需要你 杰克·斯甘 去找他
Any impasse, get Jack in.
有麻烦 就找他
Sits them all around a table,
把工会头头都找来
beer and pork pie.
吃顿饭 聊一聊
Straight-talking negotiation. He’s the way forward.
大家有话直说 他一直这么干 屡试不爽
Beer and pork pie? Mmhm.
吃吃喝喝就行吗 对
Might not do for the latest one down at Ford.
福特公♥司♥这事可没那么好办
A hundred and eighty-seven machinists, all women.
187个机械工 全是女的
Well, perhaps we can get them a finger buffet in, eh?
对呀 那就请她们吃自助餐吧
Finger buffet? Good.
自助餐 好主意
Sir, how was the flight? It was long.
旅途怎么样 真漫长
I’m sorry to drag you over.
害你大老远过来 真不好意思
Well, they’re taking this very seriously, right at the top.
高层很重视这次罢♥工♥ 优先处理嘛
Come in, my wife’s cooking dinner.
进来吧 我妻子正准备晚餐
Well, I don’t wanna be any trouble.
我不想麻烦你们
Honestly, it’s the least I can do.
没事 我只能帮上这些
Lisa, this is Robert Tooley.
丽莎 这位是罗伯特·图利
Pleasure to meet you. Likewise.
很高兴见到你 我也是
At last.
终于见到你了
I was telling Peter that I’m
我告诉彼得
perfectly happy to eat later at the hotel so…
我们完全可以在饭店吃的