What were you thinking, Monty?
你是怎么想的 蒙蒂
It wasn’t me, it was Albert. He went behind my back.
不是我 是艾伯特 他背着我♥干♥的
Really, Monty? He’s a loose cannon.
真的吗蒙蒂 他不听我劝
You wanna haul someone over the coals, he’s your man.
能怪谁呢 就怪他
The bloody troublemaker.
最碍事就是他
Get him in.
叫他进来
I tried to protect you, Albert.
我帮你说话了 艾伯特
But you’re gonna get such a fucking bollocking.
但你会被臭骂一顿
Come on, then.
得了吧
This is awkward, Albert. You know that, don’t you?
这很棘手 艾伯特 你知道的
It jeopardizes a whole raft of other negotiations
工会与管理部门本来就有矛盾
that the unions are already at loggerheads with management over.
这次又添了一把火
Look, comrade,
伙计
basically, you encouraging these women to get all militant…
基本上 是你教唆那些女人抗♥议♥的
It shifts resources away from the blokes,
这侵犯了
who, let’s be straight, are the ones at the coalface.
那些一线男工的利益
We ain’t unsympathetic,
我们不是没有同情心
but as a union, we have to remember who comes first.
但作为工会 我们得明白谁更重要
The Communist Party and Marx himself said:
共♥产♥党和马♥克♥思♥说过
“Men write their own history.” That’s “Men,” Albert.
男人谱写了历史 是男人 艾伯特
But didn’t he also say,
但他不是也说过
“Progress can be measured
“女人社会地位的提高
by the social position of the female sex”?
标志着社会的进步”
Or was that a different Marx? That was Groucho, was it?
是马♥克♥思♥说的 可不是那同名演员
Equal pay across the board.
全面的平等待遇
You telling me that ain’t worth fighting for?
这不值得争取吗
Of course it is. And you know it.
当然值得 你也知道
I’ll tell you something.
我跟你们说
This Rita has got a bigger set of balls
丽塔比你们三个大男人
than you three put together.
还要勇敢坚定
And she ain’t scared to lay them on the line neither.
而且她会勇往直前 斗垮你们
And I, for one, am gonna help her.
我也会帮助她
And if you are what you say you are,
如果你们工会真有诚意
an organization pledged to support its members,
愿意保障工人利益
then you’ll get off your lazy, fat arses
你们就不会袖手
and you’ll help her too.
而是帮她争取
Good fucking evening.
回见了混♥蛋♥们
They can’t expect us to carry on being graded unskilled.
不加技术工资 我们就不干活
Unskilled, my arse.
去你♥妈♥的♥没技术
We’re here to put across our
我们要说出我们的观点
point of view about what’s going on. And how it ain’t fair.
现在对我们不公平
And also about how it’s a part of something bigger, much bigger.
这是个非常重要的问题
What about a little bit of support this way?
为什么不支持我们呢
Come on, mate.
支持我们吧
You might learn something if you just listened.
耐心听 这很有意义
The time has come for all women to say “Enough.”
轮到我们女人说不了
We do not and we will not accept this any longer.
我们不会再忍♥气吞声
Dad, the pan.
爸爸 锅糊了
Bollocks!
操
No, daddy didn’t mean that.
我不是那意思
Thank you. Thank you very much.
谢谢 非常感谢
That was magnificent. That was wonderful.
说得太棒了
Be back in a minute.
我马上就回来
You’re doing the same work for Ford here in Liverpool
你们在利物浦福特工厂
that we’re doing for them down in Dagenham.
做的是和我们在达特南一样的活
So you know that our job is skilled.
你们该知道 这工作是有技术含量的
She’s a bit of all right.
她真是太棒了
We must think beyond that.
这不只为了我们
I’m asking you to strike now for all women, not just machinists.
罢♥工♥不只为女工 而是为了所有女性
Leave him alone. He’s gotta concentrate. You’ve got some work on.
别烦他 他得专心干活 你也有活啊
Go on, get back.
快回去工作
And what is right is that every single one of us
我们每个人都该得到
is entitled to the same pay as men.
和男人同等的待遇
Yeah!
对
That’s my girl.
这就对了
Will all those in favor please put your hands in the air now?
赞成的请举手
Well…
我回来了
How’d you get on?
怎么样
We slaughtered them. Every single one of them came out.
我说服她们了 大家都同意罢♥工♥
It was incredible though, Eddie.
真是难以置信 埃迪
Well done.
干得好
Go and check on the kids. Give them a quick kiss good night.
我去看看孩子 亲亲他们 说声晚安
Gonna take some money, all right?
我拿了点钱
Oh, no. What happened?
你头发怎么了
Dad.
爸爸弄的
Tell him to give it another go, yeah?
让他重新弄下
I’m off. See you later.
我走了 再见
You’re all right taking them to school, aren’t you?
你送他们去学校吧
Of course. You’re all right with that?
当然 没问题吧
Everything’s all right, honey? Yeah, why wouldn’t it be?
没什么问题吧 怎么会呢
No reason. Have a good day. See you later.
没什么 再见
This is my last one.
这是我最后一件了
Ey? The shirt, I just noticed.
衬衣 我刚发现
Oh, yeah. Sorry, I forgot.
对不起 我忘了
Forgot washing Monday. I’ll do it tonight.
星期一该洗衣服 我晚上回来洗
Right.
好吧
Take care of your dad. Bye, mum.
照顾好爸爸 妈妈再见
Have a good day.
开心点哦
Oh, dear.
天啊
Come on. Come on, girls.
快点 快点 姑娘们
Equal pay.
平等待遇
Equal pay.
平等待遇
Equal pay.
平等待遇
Which way?
哪边呀
No, Ri, it’s here. It’s down this way.
丽塔 是这边
It must be up here. Anyone got a map?
在这上面 有地图吗
There.
这儿
There it is. Oh, my God.
就是这了 天啊
Oh, here we are. Here we go.
我们到了 我们到了
We want respect. We want respect.
我们需要尊重 我们需要尊重
We want respect. We want respect.
我们需要尊重 我们需要尊重
Get the banner up. Look, get that.
把牌子立起来
There. Equal pay for women!
给女工平等待遇
I’ll support you. Thank you for your support.
我支持你们 谢谢你的支持
Equal pay for women.
我们要平等待遇
Women workers for equal pay.
女工要平等待遇
We want respect. Darling, over here.
我们需要尊重 亲爱的 这边
We want respect!
我们需要尊重
I finish at 4. Give us a call, love?
我四点下班 打电♥话♥给我
I never thought we’d get this backing.
我从没想过我们能这样
Show us what you got.
好好干 加油
Hold on, girls!
把横幅举起来
We’re not entirely unfurled, look.
还没完全展开
Don’t we all?
我们也需要呀
I know the feeling.
我完全了解
Don’t look, boys.
不要看 孩子们
In their campaign for equal pay,
为争取平等待遇
striking women workers of Ford Dagenham
达特南区福特工厂的罢♥工♥女工
brought their protest to Westminster today.
带着抗♥议♥来到了议会大厦旁
Some didn’t need much persuasion
有些女工不靠演说
to demonstrate their feminine charms for the photographers.
便以女性魅力吸引了闪光灯
It’s interesting, all this politics,
参与这种政♥治♥活动
when you get down to it. Oh, sorry.
还真是蛮有趣 不好意思
How long will they stay out? Must be starting to bite now.
你们要罢♥工♥多久 应该开始影响工厂了
As long as it takes. Does your husband support you in all this?
看情况吧 你丈夫支持你吗
He has to. Yeah.
他必须得支持
Yes, of course he does.
他当然支持
And we all supported the men when they went out on strike. Yeah.
如果男人罢♥工♥ 我们也会支持的
Does it bother you that you’ve
媒体称你是红粉先锋
been described as the Revlon revolutionary?
你会觉得困扰吗