Lheureux was looking for you today. He brought over a bill, and I opened it.
– 喔 亲爱的 你为什么要这么做? – 我需要你明白我挣不了那么多钱
– Oh, dear. Why did you do that? – I need you to know that I do not make,
也从没挣过那么多钱能付清欠款
nor ever have made, enough money to pay what is due.
拜托 亲爱的 你无需庸人自扰
Please, dear. You upset yourself unnecessarily.
看看四周 看看我们所拥有的一切
Look around. Look at everything we have.
地毯 新窗帘 椅子
The rugs, the new curtains, the chairs.
真的 夏尔 看看这一切
Really, Charles, look at everything.
你必须承认 买♥♥了这么多东西 那价格并不算高
You must confess that considering the quantity, the cost isn’t too dear.
那些全是铺张浪费! 没有那些东西我也能过活!
Those are all extravagances! I could have done without them all!
但你也享受了
But you enjoy it.
– 难道你不是每天都坐在那把椅子上吗? – 我并不需要它有软垫
– Do you not sit in your chair every day? – But I didn’t need it upholstered.
我也不需要带丝绸衬里的夹克衫 或者是开心果奶酪
Nor do I need silk lining in my jacket, or pistachio cream
作为甜品 还有牡蛎!
for my dessert or oysters!
不是每一个人都可以变得富有 亲爱的
Not everybody can be rich, dear.
九月二日 200法郎 十月五日 375法郎
September 2nd, 200 francs. October 5th, three-seventy-five francs.
十一月二十日 450法郎
November 20th, 450 francs.
账单没完没了
There’s no end to this.
你欠我一万法郎 你得开始还钱了
You owe me ten thousand francs, and you must begin to pay.
– 但是我没钱付账! – 喔 你有的
– But I have nothing to pay you with! – Oh, but you do.
夏尔的遗产
Charles’ inheritance.
这些应该做完了
It shall be finished.
– 你来这里做什么? 怎么今天来了? – 我和夏尔大吵了一架
– What are you doing here? Why today? – I had a horrible fight with Charles.
– 我在工作 我现在不能见你 – 来吧 溜出来陪我吧
– I’m working. I can’t see you now. – Come now. You can slip out with me.
不行 我的老板已经在抱怨我缺勤了
That’s impossible. My master has already complained about my absences.
这次跟以前不一样
This isn’t like before.
我有事必须要马上和你讨论
There’s something I must discuss with you urgently
拜托了 是法律问题
Please. It’s of a legal nature.
好吧 在外面等我
Very well. Wait for me outside.
我想让你留个像诺曼底公爵那样的山羊胡子
I want you to grow a pointed beard like the Duke of Normandy.
什么法律问题?
What is the legal matter?
今天给你买♥♥一套新西服 纯黑的
Let’s buy you a new suit today. All black.
不 我不想要 更何况我也买♥♥不起
No. I don’t want to, and more importantly, I can’t afford one.
– 你真计较钱 – 没错 我非常计较钱 现在…
– How you care for your money. – Yes, I do. Very much. Now…
你要跟我说什么法律问题?
what is the legal matter you wanted to speak of?
– 婚姻 – 婚姻?
– Marriage. – Marriage?
是的
Yes.
– 你已经结婚了 艾玛 – 的确
– You are married, Emma. – Exactly.
你也要离开我了 不是吗?
You are going to leave me too, aren’t you?
你会娶别人 你会像其他男人一样
You will marry someone else. You’ll be like all the others.
像其他男人? 艾玛 像什么其他男人?
Like what others? Emma, like what others?
– 像所有男人 – 哪个男人?
– Like all men. – Which men?
你们都是恶魔 每个男人都是
You are all evil, every one of you.
我不能再陪你了
I cannot accompany you.
– 求你了 莱昂 – 今晚我会去酒店见你
– Leon, please. – I will meet you at the hotel tonight.
现在走吧
Now please go.
– 莱昂! – 你必须停止这一切
– Leon! – You must stop doing this.
但是你总是不来! 我得和你谈谈!
But you never came! I must speak to you!
你明白你现在的所作所为吗? 这些拜访?
Do you know what you’re doing to me? These visits?
每一天 我都要应付同事拿我取笑
Every day, I must reckon with my companions making jokes about me.
你这混♥蛋♥! 你担心你的同事拿你取笑?
You twit! You worry about your fellow clerks making jokes about you?
你不爱我了吗?
Do you not love me?
– 你不爱我了吗? – 莱昂!
– Do you not love me? – Leon!
这完全是耻辱
This is of absolute reproach.
跟一个已婚女人在一起 会毁了你自己的
You are ruining yourself with a married woman.
马上让她离开 不然走的是你
Dismiss her at once or you will be dismissed.
是 先生 她正要走
Yes. She’s just leaving, sir.
刚才是谁?
Who was that?
– 你做了什么? – 刚才是谁?
– What have you done? – Who was that?
法警
The bailiff.
不 不 不 那不可能
No. No, no, that can’t be.
全都错了
That’s all wrong.
勒合先生 这里一定出了什么错
Monsieur Lheureux, there’s been some kind of mistake.
有个法警刚刚离开了我家
A bailiff has just left my house
带来公文要在14天内扣押所有的物品!
with an order to collect everything within 14 days!
你没听到我说的话吗?
Did you not hear me?
一纸判决和一条扣押令
A judgment and a restraint.
– 是的 你必须去修正它 – 恐怕我做不到
– Yes. You must fix this. – I’m afraid I can’t.
我被人逼着要钱 只好把你的债务转给在卢昂的债权人
I was pressed for capital and had to pass on your debts to a creditor in Rouen,
万萨尔先生
a Monsieur Vinçart.
可是你答应过不转让的!
But you made a promise!
刀架在我的脖子上 我也是被逼无奈
I was being bled myself. The knife was at my throat.
你就是账单太多了 我都被搞糊涂了
You simply have too many bills. One gets in quite a muddle over them.
但是好勒合先生 你可以和万萨尔先生谈一谈 安抚下他
But surely, good Monsieur Lheureux, you can talk to Monsieur Vinçart and quiet him.
安抚万萨尔? 你不了解这个人 他比熊还可怕
Quiet Vinçart? You don’t know him. He’s more ferocious than a bear.
你可以试试找侯爵
You could try the Marquis.
– 侯爵? – 是的 我听说他旅行回来了
– The Marquis? – Yes, I hear he’s back from his sojourn.
现在 恕我得马上把这些包裹发出去了
Now, if you may, I must send these parcels out at once.
包法利夫人?
Madame Bovary?
你是来布施的吗?
Are you here to pay alms?
不 教士先生
No, Monsieur L’abbé.
来忏悔的?
To confess?

No.
– 找寻求劝告? – 不
– To seek counsel? – No.
只想寻求安静
Just silence.
你试过去森林里面走走吗?
Have you tried a walk in the forest?
那不是完全的安静 但我相信…
It never is absolutely quiet, but I believe…
在自然的声音里你可以最大程度地感受静谧
one can find great silence in the sounds of nature.
下午好 夫人
Good afternoon, Madame.
太迷人了 房♥间非常漂亮
Charming. Very pretty room.
来往信件
Correspondence.
请允许我查看一下
Allow me.
必须确认一下你没在里面藏金币
Must make sure you’re not hiding any gold coins.
先生 包法利夫人来了
Sir. Madame Bovary.
你一点都没变 总是那么迷人
You haven’t changed a bit. You’re still as charming as ever.
可悲的迷人 因为你对我不屑一顾
They are poor charms since you disdained them.
你想要什么?
What do you want?
我完了
I am ruined.
我需要一万法郎
I need 10,000 francs.
一万法郎?
Ten thousand francs?
我丈夫把房♥子抵押了
My husband borrowed against our home.
我们很快就会有钱的 但是现在需要一万法郎
We shall have the money soon, but today for want of just 10,000 francs,
不然我们就要出清资产了
we are to be sold off.
你要的钱我没有
I do not have the money that you need.
– 你没有? – 我过得也很拮据
– You don’t? – I’m struggling myself.
我非常可怜你
I pity you very much.
哪怕这些小玩意也能让你凑够钱
The least of these trifles could get you the money.
你什么都不缺
You want for nothing.
我没有你需要的钱
I don’t have the money that you need.
你让我相信你是爱我的!
You made me believe that you loved me!
几个月了 你让我沉醉在最香甜的美梦中!
For months, you held me in the sweetest dream!
你还记得你的信吗?
Do you remember your letter?
它把我的心都撕碎了 可是我还是回来求你
It tore my heart, and still I come back to implore you.
但你只是看着我 再一次对我不屑一顾?
But you just look through me, and disdain me again?
我没有你需要的钱
I do not have the money that you need.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
你到底想做什么?
What on earth are you doing?
你给我放回去 这不是你应该给的
You put those back. They’re not yours to give.
艾玛 艾玛!
Emma. Emma!
– 不可能才这点! – 就是这点
– That can’t be it. – It is.
– 这足够延期了吧? – 不行
– Surely this is enough for an extension? – No.
– 加上我的钢琴? – 太晚了 没有办法了
– And with my piano? – It’s too late. There’s no way out.
法♥院♥已经做出裁决
The court has made its judgment.
少奶奶 您真以为我会永远这么无偿地供您货 借您钱
Did you think, little lady, that I would be your supplier and your banker
直到地老天荒 就看在上帝的份上?
until the end of time, just for the love of God?
– 但是金额这么巨大! 我… – 那又是谁的错呢?
– But the amount is far too much! I… – And whose fault is that?
我在这里累得像个黑奴 你不是在那里过好日子嘛!
While I’m slaving away in here, you’re gadding about!
– 反倒我是那个变心的人? – 请你别讲大道理了!
– And I’m the one with the fickle heart? – Not a sermon, please!
– 讲讲也没坏处呀 – 你这混账东西!
– It never does any harm. – You are a wretch!
瞧你急赤白脸的样子
Such a little hothead.
我知道这让人不太舒服
I know it’s not very pleasant.
我很明白

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!