Take me away. I beg you.
你不能这么做
You can’t do this.
这太鲁莽了 你是在牺牲自己
It’s reckless. You’re compromising yourself.
你已经结婚了 艾玛
You’re married, Emma.
我们也可以结婚
We could be married.
我们可以去别处住 去巴黎!
We could go live elsewhere. In Paris!
你真是疯了 那怎么可能?
You really are mad. How is that possible?
求你了! 我以为我嫁的是个医生 但他不是
Please! I thought I married a doctor, but he’s not.
他是个屠夫 他折磨我
He’s a butcher. He tortures me.
我一天也受不了伴着乡下人的咳嗽声吃饭
I can’t stand another day of having to eat while peasants cough
反复讲他们乌七八糟的病史
and recount their whole vile medical histories.
要有勇气 耐心点
Have courage. Be patient.
我一直都有耐心! 我已经受苦够久了!
I have been patient! I’ve suffered long enough!
你不能就让我这样!
You can’t leave me like this!
那好吧
Very well.
给我点时间来安排一些事情
Give me some time to arrange some affairs.
你看起来真美
You look beautiful.
亨丽埃特 你能别哭了吗?
Henriette, will you please stop crying?
听着 你会照顾好夏尔的 对吧?
Listen, you will take good care of Charles, won’t you?
你必须答应我 他是一个好人
You have to promise me. He is a good man.
谢谢你
Thank you.
– 那是谁? – 侯爵先生送来的礼物
– Who is it? – A gift from Monsieur le Marquis.
– 奥默先生 – 抱歉 抱歉
– Monsieur Homais. – Forgive me, forgive me.
我必须亲自来瞧瞧
I had to see for myself.
一颗李子?
A plum?
不 不 不 我可不信
No, no, no. I don’t believe that.
真是不同寻常!
That’s extraordinary!
是的 神经系统的不正常是…
Yes, the irregularities of the nervous system can be…
错综复杂的
perplexing.
好吧 我的朋友布里杜有一条狗…
Well, you know, my friend Bridaux has a dog that…
每次有人拿着鼻烟壶靠近它 它都会抽搐
goes into convulsions every time you hold a snuff box up to him.
– 真是奇闻 对吧? – 不 这不奇怪
– It’s curious though, isn’t it? – No. It’s not.
你会吵醒艾玛的
You will wake Emma.
休息 亲爱的 好好休息
Rest, dear. Rest.
腿来了 这肯定能让我们的朋友步子更稳
Here’s the leg. This should certainly improve our friend’s step.
腿内有软木栓子
The socket is lined with cork.
还有弹簧关节 但是撇开功能不谈 只考虑美观
It has spring joints but function aside, consider only the aesthetics.
– 我没有订这个 – 喔 是包法利夫人订的
– I did not order this. – Oh, Madame Bovary ordered it.
而且这可不便宜 三百法郎
And it was not inexpensive. Three hundred francs.
已经拖欠一个多月了 她也没付押金
It’s been over a month now and she did not leave a deposit,
所以我要求马上全额付清
so I will require complete payment right away.
唔 那你留着它吧
Well, you may keep it.
不行 这是量身定做的
I can’t. It’s made to precise individual measurements.
– 但我不能付钱 – 夏尔 你有义务
– But I cannot pay you. – Charles, you are obliged to.
要不然我就要打官司了
Otherwise, I must exercise the law.
我把付款期限宽限到春天
I will give you until spring to pay,
届时你可以再贷款500法郎
then I’ll extend you an additional 500 francs on your loan
来支付夫人生病产生的任何…
to cover whatever costs incurred by Madame’s…
– 费用 – 费用
– illness. – Illness.
好的
Fine.
亲爱的夏尔 我觉得我可能有治愈夫人的良方
My dear Charles, I think I may have the cure for Madame.
艾玛 你知道伟大的男中音罗密欧菲丹扎吗?
Emma, are you familiar with the great baritone Romeo Fidanza?
– 当然知道 – 哦 他怎么了?
– Yes, of course. – Well, what about him?
我最亲密的供应商三兄弟公♥司♥的老板 正在举办音乐会
My closest supplier, the owner of La Maison Trois Frères, is holding a recital.
我有几份邀请
I have a few invitations.
自然只给我最尊贵的顾客
Only for my best clients, of course.
这就是她所需要的
This is exactly what she needs.
穿上漂亮的袍子 做她自己 在她喜爱的娱乐里享受快乐
To wear a beautiful gown, to be herself, and take pleasure in what she loves.
艾玛 想想看 你穿着美丽的丝袍会有怎样优美的曲线?
Emma, think of it. What a figure you’ll cut in that beautiful silk gown?
背后有个蝴蝶结的那种
The one with the bow in the back.
艾玛 亲爱的 你想不到谁在这里!
Emma, dear. You won’t believe who is here!
莱昂! 真巧啊
Leon! What a coincidence.
这是你第一次来卢昂吗?
Is this your first time in Rouen?
我在这里学过医 但艾玛是第一次来
I studied medicine here but it’s Emma’s first time.
– 第一次参加室内音乐会? – 是的
– First time to a chamber recital? – Yes.
– 怎么样? – 简直太美妙了
– And? – It was absolutely beautiful.
这对你来说一定意义非凡
What this must mean to you.
莱昂 来跟我说说 在卢昂的生活怎么样?
So, tell us, Leon, how is life in Rouen?
我在一间大事务所工作
I’ve been working at a rather large office,
得到了极好的实践机会 同时也完成了学业
getting excellent practice while I finish my studies.
你抽空去享受卢昂的文化生活了吗?
Have you found time to enjoy Rouen’s cultural life?
喔 是的 我经常去歌♥剧院 听遍了所有伟大的男高音
Oh, yes. I go to the opera quite often. I’ve seen all the great tenors.
– 鲁比尼 格里西 佩利亚尼 – 简直无法想象
– Rubini, Grisi, Periani. – I can’t imagine.
鲁比尼明天有演出 他可是首屈一指的 你该来听听
Rubini is performing tomorrow. He is sublime. You should come.
可惜我早上必须回去
Unfortunately, I must be back in the morning.
说实话 在这度过的四年里
In all honesty, I never summoned the courage to go to the opera
我从没鼓起勇气去过歌♥剧院 我不太理解歌♥剧的目的在哪
in the four years I spent here. I don’t fully understand the purpose.
音乐把歌♥词全盖过了
Doesn’t the music drown out all the words
– 完全听不… – 夏尔!
– and make it impossible to… – Charles!
你想留下来吗 亲爱的?
Do you wish to stay, my dear?
我们可以在教堂见面 你必须去看看
We could meet at the cathedral. You must see it.
仔细想想 亲爱的
Think it over, dear.
夜晚好眠才有明智的决定
Night brings counsel.
伊波利特! 给我帮把手
Hippolyte! Give me a hand here.
靴子穿得怎么样?
How do you feel with the boot?
就给我些铜板 我来背你的行李
Just give me some coppers and I’ll carry your bags.
就那个
That one.
谢谢
Thanks.
写的什么?
What is it?
我的父亲去世了
My father passed.
我刚刚听闻噩耗 逢此大故
I just heard the news, and under the sad circumstances,
我觉得应该前来略尽绵力
I thought I’d come along and offer my services.
谢谢你 但不必劳烦了
Thank you, but we can do without.
– 你确定吗? – 是的
– Are you sure? – Yes.
对不起 夫人 但是我想和您个别谈谈
I beg your pardon, Madame, but I should like a word with you in private.
是要谈那件事
It’s about that affair.
我一直对你很好 艾玛
I have been very good to you, Emma.
你在卢昂碰到老熟人不是很开心吗?
Weren’t you glad to come across old acquaintances in Rouen?
你不觉得你拜访的时机不大合时宜吗?
Don’t you think your timing is a trifle inopportune?
你的丈夫是一个好人
Your husband is a good fellow.
– 善良 体面 – 你想要什么?
– Kind. Honorable. – What do you want?
你的债务已经变得非常庞大 而你现在已经知道得很清楚了
Your debt has become quite formidable, but you know that well enough by now.
这可尤其关乎你在卢昂的…
This matter specifically relates to your little…
小小迷恋
fancies in Rouen.
他的父亲还没有下葬 你就来要挟我?
His father is not yet buried, and you blackmail me?
我恰巧知道夏尔在镇外继承了一块土地
I happen to know Charles has inherited a plot of land just outside the town
有14英亩 所以…
with 14 acres, so…
我可以提高他的信用度 但鉴于他的状态…
I could extend his credit. But in his state…
我认为如果他委托给你会更好
I think it better if he gave you power of attorney.
那样 我们 你和我…
That way, we, you and I…
可以继续我们小小的贸易往来
could continue our little business transactions.
这个
This one.
还有这个…
This one…
不是这个
Not this one.
– 亲爱的 你这么没耐心可不对 – 弹得太糟 我的手指都生涩了
– Dear, you are wrong to get so impatient. – It’s awful. My fingers have gone stiff.
我知道 再试试
I know. Try again.
这样没用 没人指导我没法进步
It’s no use. I can’t get better without instruction.
– 别那么说 – 但这是事实
– Don’t say that. – But it’s true.
仅有的老师在卢昂
The only teachers are in Rouen.
好吧 要是你需要 那就去上课吧
Well, if you must, take a lesson.
你今天怎么样?
How was your day?
很好
Good.
我刚才在欣赏你豪华的新地毯 艾玛
I was admiring this magnificent new rug, Emma.
怎么了 谢谢夸奖
Why, thank you.
亨丽埃特没有服侍你用饭吗?
Has Henriette not served you yet?
没有
No.
喔 亲爱的 你肯定饿坏了 我马上去取晚餐
Oh, dear. You must be starving. I’ll fetch dinner immediately.
怎么了 夏尔?
What is it, Charles?
你的朋友给你脑子里灌输了些什么?
What has your friend gotten into your head?
奥默吗? 没什么
Homais? Nothing.
勒合今天在找你 他带了个账单来 我打开看了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!