Man, you almost gave me a heart attack.
伙计 你差点把我吓出心脏病来
You can’t just come up here and sneak upon me.
不能因为你是狮子 就这么偷偷摸摸来吓我
We’re getting out of here. Guys, just go with me on this.
我们马上就能离开了 只要你们配合
Like I said it’s showtime.
就像我说的 到表演的时间了
My kill! They’re all mine!
我的猎物 他们全都是我的
That’s the king of the beast! Please leave us Mr.Lion.
野兽之王来了 别吃我
Beauty and savagery beyond comprehension!
他又大又面目狰狞
I am too young to die!
我不想那么年轻就死
And you!
还有你
Are you maximalist? You better run for your lives!
你想尝尝这个吗? 你们最好赶快去逃命
Somebody call a cop! He’s psychotic!
赶快叫警察 他是神经病
This is my territory! Understand?
这是我的领地 明白吗?
I never ever wanna see you on my turf again!
我再也不要见到你们 在我的地盘上出现
Yeah! You’re the cat!
你这只狮子
I did it! Give me some love!
我成功了 拥抱一下
The plan worked! The plan worked! I’m very clever!
我的计划成功了 我真聪明
I’m the one, baby! Come on, time to robot!
我真聪明 来 该跳机器舞了
I am a very clever king. I am supergenious.
我是聪明的国王 我是超级天才
I am robot king of the monkey kin.
我是猴子的机器国王
So, what’s for lunch?
那 午餐吃什么呢?
Close those eyes! Why do I have to close my eyes?
闭上眼睛 为什么?
Do it! They’re closed.
闭上嘛 都闭上了
Higher! Yes, sir.
紧紧闭着 好的 长官
No peeping! All right, they’re closed.
不许偷看 闭着呢
Rico.
里科
Open that hatch.
张开嘴巴
Fire in the hole! Now chew!
当心 可以吃了
Chew like you mean it.
认真咀嚼 仔细品尝味道
And? Well?
那么? 不错吧?
Pretty good, right? There’s always plan B.
很好吧 对吧? 如果不喜欢 还有备用的
This is better than stake. I love it! I love it!
这个比牛排好吃 我爱吃 我真爱吃
The kitty loves the fishy.
这狮子喜欢吃鱼哦
Can I propose a toast?
让我们来干杯
Now he may be a pain in the butt at times,
有的时候这家伙会让你屁股疼
trust me, I know.
相信我说的 我身有体会
But this cat, who to me without a doubt,
可这狮子也向我们证实了
he has heart as big as his stomach! To Alex!
他有一颗宽大的心 敬亚里克斯
To Alex!
敬亚里克斯
Enough!
够了 不许再吐了
Well, what do you guys think? Shall we head back to New York?
你们怎么说? 我们要回纽约吗
I don’t know, Marty. I mean this is your dream.
我不知道 我是说 这是你的梦
You’re sure you wanna leave? I don’t care where we are.
你确定你放弃? 我才不在乎我们在哪里
As long as we’re together, it doesn’t matter to me.
只要我们可以在一起 哪里都行
Well, in that case. Yo, Rico!
如果是这样的话 里科
I’ll take three hundred orders! To go!
我要300份外卖 快点
Yes, yes. But before you leave, I have an announcement to make.
你走之前 我有件事要宣布
So shut up everyone please. Thank you.
请大家安静一下 谢谢
After much profound brain things inside my head,
在经过深思熟虑之后
I have decided to thank you for bringing peace to our home.
我决定要感谢你 为我们的家园带来和平
And to make you feel good, I’m gonna give you this lovely party gift.
为了好好感谢你 我要送你这个可爱的礼物
No, I couldn’t. Really. I can’t take your crown.
我不能接受 真的 我不能拿走你的皇冠
That’s okay, I’ve got a bigger crown. It’s got a gecko on it.
没事啦 我有顶更大的 上面还有只壁虎
Look at them shake!
看他们跳舞
Bye, little fuzz buggots! Thanks for everything!
再见了 小毛球心 谢谢你做的一切
Okay, bye bye now.
再见了
Bye bye! See you later, crocodiles.
再见 回见
Maurice, my arm has died, wave it for me.
莫里斯 我胳膊累了 帮我挥着
Faster, you nodding it like a monkey.
挥快点 你这样挥像只快睡着的猴子
You know, by the time we get back to New York,
等我们到纽约的时候
it’s gonna be the middle of the winter.
已经是深冬了
So I was just thinking, why rush?
所以我在想 干吗还要赶路呢
Maybe we could make a few side stops along the way?
也许路上我们可以去些别的地方
Maybe Paris? You just read my mind!
比如巴黎 真是心有灵犀呀
Let’s think, Spain. What about Fiji?
我想去西班牙 要不斐济
Cool! Canada, can we? Cheap meds.
可以去加拿大吗? 那儿药便宜
You know, I wouldn’t mind coming back here for a visit sometime.
其实我不介意 有空再来这转转
Yeah, I can do that. You can say that again.
我也没问题 没问题
Skipper,
船长
don’t you think we should tell them that the boat’s out of gas?
我们是否要告诉他们那船没油了?
Na, just smile and wave boys, smile and wave.
不用 只要微笑着挥手就行 微笑着挥手