I like them. I like them, I like them.
我喜欢他们 我喜欢他们
I liked them first before I even met them I liked them.
我第一次见到他们 就喜欢上他们了
Yes, yes. You have them compare to how much I like them.
是的 我简直无法说出我有多喜欢他们
Ah shut up, you’re so annoying!
闭嘴 你知道你有多烦吗
Now! For as long as you can remember
听着 我们还应该记得
we have been abduct and eaten by the dreaded Foosa.
我们被讨厌的伏狼绑架并吃掉
The Foosa! The Foosa are attacking!
伏狼 伏狼来了
为孤猴服务
It’s a good book!
这是本食谱
Please, please. Maurice. Shh! Quiet!
请 请 莫里斯 嘘 安静
Come on yo, they ain’t attacking us this very instant.
你们别这样 现在他们不会攻击我们的
So my genious plan is this.
我的天才计划是这样的
We will make the New York Giants our friends. And keep them close.
我们要和纽约巨人做朋友 和他们保持亲近
Then with Mr. Alex protecting us, we will be safe
有了亚里克斯先生保护我们 我们就安全了
and never have to worry about the dreaded Foosa! Ever again!
我们就永远不必担心可恶的伏狼了 永不
I thought of that! I thought of that! Yes! Me!
我想到的 我想到的 是我想到的
Hold on, hold on everybody. I’m just thinking now.
等等 大家等等 我刚刚在想
I mean does anyone wonder why the Foosa was so scared of Mr. Alex?
大家觉得为什么伏狼 这么害怕亚里克斯先生呢
I mean maybe we should be scared too.
我的意思是我们也许也该害怕的
What if Mr. Alex is even worse than the Foosa?
要是亚里克斯先生比伏狼还可怕怎么办
I’m telling you that dude just gives me the hibichivis.
我告诉你们 那家伙让我害怕
Maurice, you did not raise your hand.
莫里斯 你没有举手
Therefore your speech coming will be taken from the record.
所以你的发言将被磨掉
Does anyone else have the hibigibis?
还有其他人觉得害怕的吗?
No! Good. So shut up!
没有 好的 那别说话了
When the New York Giants wake up,
当纽约巨人醒来的时候
we will make sure that they wake up in paradise.
我们要确保他们身在天堂之中
Now who’d like a cookie?
现在谁想要饼干?
help
救命
Alex, Melman and Gloria are over there having a good time.
亚里克斯 梅尔曼和格洛瑞尔在那边玩呢
It’s fun side for one more. No thanks.
再加你一个就跟好玩了 不 谢谢
Look, I’ve been thinking.
听着 我在想
Maybe if you give this place a chance I don’t know.
也许你应该给这个地方一个机会
You might even enjoy yourself. Marty, I’m tired. I’m hungry.
你也许能过得很愉快 马蒂 我又累又饿
I just wanna go home.
我只想回家
Could you just give it a chance? Think about it.
你能给它一个机会吗 想想看吧
It really isn’t the fun side without you.
没有你真的不好玩
没有回应
It’s him! Who is it?
是他 谁呀
It’s the pizza man.Who the hack do you think it is?
是送披萨的 你觉得会是谁呢
Yes? Can I help you? Can I come to the fun side?
是? 我能为你效劳么 我能到这边快乐的土地来么
Beg your pardon? I’ve been kind of a jerk, Marty.
对不起 没听清楚 我是挺有点过分 马蒂
But I’ve been thinking about what you said and I’m sorry.
我一直在想你说的对不起
Welcome to castle del Voir! Take a load off! Hey, watch your feet.
欢迎来到我们的城堡 卸下负担 擦下脚再进来
野外 甜蜜的野外
Alex! Me castle is you castle!
亚里克斯 我的城堡就是你的城堡
Very impressive. Hey, have a drink!
太棒了 来喝一杯
It’s on the house! This is sea water!
我请客 这是海水
Oh, you don’t swallow it. It’s just temporary till the plot is done.
别吞下去 计划实施以前这只是暂时的
Hey, you all look hungry. How would you like some of nature’s goodness?
饿了吧 来点大自然的恩赐怎么样
You have food? The fun side special, coming up!
你有吃的? 乐土的特别推荐 这就来
See weed on a stick!
串串海草
Sea weed? On a stick!
海草? 串串
You don’t love it till you try it!
你尝过后就会喜欢的
So good. Well thanks!
太棒了 谢谢
Does kind of hit the stomach, does it?
非常养胃吧 对吧?
Well maybe I could use a little lemon.
也许我还可以加点柠檬
No, it’s great. It’s really great.
不 这已经很好了 很棒
Does it get any better than this? But it does! Check this out!
还有比这个更好的么? 还真有 看看这个
Would you look at that.
快看啊
It’s like billions and billions of helicopters
像是许许多多的直升飞机
It’s a shooter star. Make a wish! Quick!
是流星 快许愿
How about a thick juicy stake?
来块又大又多汁的牛排吧
You know what Alex?
亚里克斯
I promise you I’m gonna find you a stake tomorrow
我保证明天给你一块牛排
that kills you.
撑死你
Thanks, Marty. It’s getting late. I guess I’m gonna
谢谢 马蒂 天色已晚 我想我要
I think I’m gonna hit the sack too. Sweet dreams everyone.
我想我也要睡觉了 大家美梦哟
Alex!
亚里克斯
What are you doing? 27, 28, 29, 30.
你在做什么? 27 28 29 30
Thirty. Thirty black and only twenty nine white.
30 30条黑的 只有29条白的
Looks like you’re black with white stripes after all.
似乎你应该是黑底白纹哦
Good night to us all.Good night.
各位晚安
You see Maurice. Mr. Alex was grooming his friend.
瞧 莫里斯 亚里克斯在给他的朋友化妆呢
He’s clearly a tender loving thing.
他是多么可爱温柔的小东西啊
How can you have the hibijibis for Mr.Alex. Look at him.
你怎么能觉得他很吓人呢 看看他
He’s so cute. And flashy. I don’t think he was grooming him,Julian.
他多可爱多帅气 我不觉得他是在给他化妆
Looked more like he was tasting him to me.
我倒是觉得像是在舔它
Suit yourself, no matter. I don’t care it.
随你怎么说 不管怎么样 我不在乎
Soon we will put my excellent plan to action.
很快我的计划就要实现了
All we have to do is wait until they’re deep in their sleep.
我们要做的就是等他们睡熟
How long is this going to take?!
还有多久?
南极洲
Well this sucks.
这 太讨厌了
Wake up, Mr. Alex.
醒醒 亚里克斯先生
Wake up, Mr. Alex. Rise and shining.
醒醒 亚里克斯先生 太阳晒屁股拉
Wakey, wakey Mr. Alex! Wake up, Alex!
醒醒 亚里克斯先生 醒醒
You suck your thumb?
你在吮手指头
What a hack is going on?
我们在哪里?
What is this?
到底发生什么事了?
Don’t be alarm, giant freaks. While you’re asleep,
别害怕 大怪物 趁你们睡着时
we simply took your little corner to heaven.
我们把你们带到了天堂的一角
Welcome to Madagascar! Madawhoa?
欢迎来到马达加斯加 马达瓦
What? Not whoa. Gascar.
什么? 不是瓦 是加斯加
Marty. It’s It’s just like my meadow. Back at the zoo.
马蒂 这 就像是我的草地 像回到了动物园
No fellow. That is the real deal right there.
不是的 伙计 都是真的
I think that is not a bad view.
我觉得景色还不错
I mean that’s the thing that you were always looking at,
我是说 那是你以前老看着的东西
but it’s actually there, that’s like the real version of
但它就真实的在眼前 就像是真的版本
How about a run? Let’s get our blood pumping,
来赛跑怎么样? 让我们热血沸腾起来
get those lungs breathing at all this fresh air, who’s with me?
让我们的肺吸点清新空气 谁跟我一起?
Ah, no. I really I don’t think I can. You’re at!
不 我觉得我不行 你输了
Hey! Wanna play around?
想来玩吗?
Got you there! Come here!
抓到你了 过来
Hey, stop that! Hey, you’re crazy!
你输了 停下 嘿 你疯了
Okay Marty, I’m at.
好吧 马蒂 我输了
I’m at, you win. Come on, Alex. Get in the groove.
我输了 你赢了 来吧 亚里克斯 最佳状态
I haven’t eaten in two days. My blood sugar is real low.
我两天没吃饭了 我的血糖非常低
I just don’t have the energy. I don’t think that’s your problem.
我没有精力了 我觉得那不是问题
First of all that’s not how you run in the wild.
首先 你在野生环境里不是这么跑的
Let’s go man! Put your rubber to the roll!
来吧 伙计 把你的肉垫动起来
You just have to let up that inner lion!
你只要让你真实的那个狮子爆发出来
Now, who’s the cat? Marty, I really don’t
现在 谁是狮子? 马蒂 我真的不
You are! That’s who! Come on, here we go!
你行的 那是谁呀 来吧 我们走
That’s it. Now let’s build up some steam!
就是这样 我们来出出汗
You’re the cat. Who’s the cat?
你是狮子 谁是狮子
Who’s the cat? Who’s the cat?
谁是狮子? 谁是狮子
Who’s the cat? Who’s the cat?
谁是狮子? 谁是狮子
I’m the cat!
我是狮子
Surprise!
惊喜
You’re at! You’re at! Can’t you get. Cat’s too quick.
你输了 你抓不到 狮子跑得太快了
I feel like a mile high for straw me
我觉得我在飞翔
I’m rye I’m the fly from the Deli in the sky!
我在飞翔
Let’s go wild! Now you’re talking!
我们去野外吧 你说的
Man, I feel great!
伙计们 我感觉太棒了
Marty, Marty, Marty! Like you said baby, it’s
就像你说的 宝贝
Crack a like it! Ain’t that right, Melman! Oh, yeah! Yeah!
这地方真棒 对吧 梅尔曼? 是的
I’m in heaven!
我简直就在天堂了
You see, Maurice. Alex is now a friend
亚里克斯是我们的朋友
and the Foosas are nowhere to be seen.
再也看不到伏狼了
It could be said that my plan is working in a very good kind of way.
可以说我的计划 进行顺利
Alex, you gotta try something!
亚里克斯 你应该试试这些

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!