How do you like that!
再试试这个滋味如何?
Lady, what is wrong with you?
女士 你怎么了?
Get a grip on yourselves people! What a bad kitty!
管好你的人 你这只坏家伙
Damn, I missed the express!
该死 我错过了快车
Looks like I’m gonna have to take the Stanford local.
似乎只能坐去斯坦福的慢车了
I got him! He’s got him!
我抓到他了 他抓到他了
He’s got him! He’s got him!
他抓到他了 他抓到他了
I got something for you!
我也有好东西给你
I’m okay, I’m okay.
我没事 我没事
What are you guys doing here?
你们来干吗?
Oh, I’m so glad we found you. We were so worrying about you!
很高兴找到了你 我们很担心你
Don’t worry, I’m fine, I’m fine. Look at me, I’m fine.
别担心 我很好 你们看 我很好
You’re fine? Oh, he’s fine! Oh, great.
你很好? 哦 他很好 太好了
Hey, you hear that, Marty’s fine. That’s good to know.
你听见了 马蒂很好 这样就好
Cause I was just wondering
因为我刚刚在想
How could you do this to us, Marty? I thought we were your friends!
你怎么能这么对我们? 我以为我们是朋友
What’s a big deal! I was gonna back in the morning!
没什么大不了 我早上就回来了
Don’t you ever do this again. Do you hear me?
以后不许了 听见没?
Do you hear him? Guys, we’re running out of time!
听见没有? 伙计们 我们没时间了
Melman, you broke their clock? Don’t you ever ever do this again!
你弄坏了他们的钟? 以后再也不许了
Come here!
用力啊
We’ve been randed up, boys.
我们被包围了
Cute and cuddly boys. Cute and cuddly.
可爱讨喜点 小家伙们 扮可爱点
If you have any poo, fling it now!
如果你有什么招示 赶快使出来
It’s the men.
是人类
Good evening, officers! No, no, you don’t talk now, okay?
晚上好 长官 不 你别说话 好吗?
You’re not so good with the putting the words together
你不擅长言表
and their coming out,good thing.
好事情
You can thss!
你闭嘴就好
Hey! How you’re doing?
你们好吗?
You know what, everything’s cool, we just have a little situation here.
这里一切都好 只是出了点小状况
Little internal situation. Actually my friend just went a little crazy.
内部小状况 事实上我朋友有点疯过头了
It happens to everybody. The city gets to us all.
每个人都会这样的 城市让我们这样
Just went a little cuckoo in the head.
只是脑筋搭错了线
Don’t be calling me cuckoo in the head
别说我搭错了线
Just shush! I will handle this!
别说话 我来解决
I got him!
我踢到他了
Would you get a kind of break?
你能不这样吗
We’re just gonna take my little friend to your home
我们把他带回去
and forget this ever happened.
忘记这一切
All right? No harm no ballet.
没有伤害和子弹 好吗?
Oh, no, no, no. Hey, it’s cool! It’s me, Alex. Lion from the Zoo.
不不 冷静 是我 亚里克斯 动物园的狮子
What’s the matter with him?
他怎么了?
I feel really really weird.
我感觉好奇怪
Hey! I love you guys.
我爱你们
I love you so much.
我非常爱你们
Last night event at Central Grand station
昨晚在中央车站的事件
was an example of animal rights have been shouting for years.
是多年来呼吁动物权利的一个例子
The animals clearly don’t belong in captivity.
动物很显然不该被囚禁
Now they’re to be sent back to their natural habitat,
现在要送他们回到自然的生活环境中
where they will live their lives in the freedom
自由自在地
they used to freely desire.
过他们渴望的生活
Hey, little help. He’s awake! He’s awake!
帮帮忙 他醒了 他醒了
Oh, man!
哦 天
Oh my head!
哦 我的头
Where? What? I’m in the box!
哪里? 怎么了? 我在箱子里
Oh no! No no! Not the box!
不不 不是箱子
Oh no, they can’t transfer me! Not me!
噢不 他们不能送我走 不是我
I can’t breathe. I can’t breathe.
我不能呼吸了 我不能呼吸了
Darkness creeping in.
黑暗袭来
Can’t breathe. I can’t breathe!
不能呼吸 我不能呼吸
Walls closing in around me!
墙向我缩进
So alone, so alone. Alex!
好孤独 好孤独 亚里克斯
Alex are you there? Marty?
亚里克斯 你在那吗? 马蒂?
Yeah! Talk to me, body! Marty! You’re here!
对跟我说话 马蒂 你在这
What’s going on? Are you okay? This doesn’t look good, Marty.
发生什么事了 你还好吗 不太好 马蒂
Alex? Marty? Is that you? Gloria! You’re here too!
亚里克斯 马蒂 是你们吗 格洛瑞尔 你也在
I am loving the sound of your voice! What is going on?
我爱死了你的声音 发生什么事了?
We’re rolling in crates. Oh, no!
我们在箱子里 哦 不
Oh, sleeping just knocks me out. Melman!
我睡得昏昏沉沉的 梅尔曼
Is that Melman? Are you okay?
是梅尔曼吗? 你没事吧?
Yeah,I’m fine. I often doors off while I’m getting a hemorrhoid.
没事 我做完磁共振后总是会这样的
Melman, you’re not getting a hemorrhoid.
梅尔曼 你没有做磁共振检查
Cat skin? No! No cat skin!
切片扫描? 不是切片扫描
It’s a transfer! It’s a zoo transfer! Zoo transfer! Oh, no.
是转园 动物园转园 动物园转园 天呐
I can’t be transferred,I have an appointment with doctor Goldberg at 5.
我不要转园 我和戈德堡医生5点有约
Melman. My prescriptions have to be filled.
梅尔曼 我的药吃完了
Calm down, Melman. No other zoo can afford my medical care!
冷静下来 其它动物园都不能照顾我
Melman! I am not going nowhere.
梅尔曼 我哪也不去
Easy Melman. It’s gotta be okay, we are going to be okayze.
没事的 一切都会好的 我们会没事的
No Marty, we’re not gonna be okayze.
不 马蒂 我们不会没事
Now because of you we’re ruined!
现在因为你我们都毁了
Because of me? I feel to see how this is my fault.
因为我? 我倒想看看怎么是我的责任
You’re kidding, right Marty? You! You kicked off the people!
你开玩笑的 是不是? 你把我们都惹火了
You bit the hand Marty, you bit the hand.
你恩将仇报 马蒂 你恩将仇报
I don’t know who I am, I don’t know who I am.
我不知道我是谁 我不知道我是谁
I gotta go find myself in a wild! I did not ask you to come after me.
我要在野外找到自我 我没让你们来找我
Did I? He does have a point.
对吧? 他说得对
What? I did say we should stay at the zoo,
什么? 我说过我们应该待在动物园
but you guys! Melman, just shut it!
但你们 梅尔曼 闭嘴
You’re the one that suggested this whole idea to
是你第一个
happen in the first place
出的主意
Alex, leave Melman out of this please.
别把梅尔曼扯进来
Thank you, Gloria. Besides Alex,
谢谢 还有亚里克斯
it is not my fault that we’re transferred! Melman, shut it.
被转园不是我的错 梅尔曼 闭嘴
Does anybody feel nauseous? I feel nauseous.
你们谁觉得恶心? 我觉得
Melman, you always feel nauseous.
梅尔曼 你总是觉得恶心
运往肯尼亚野生动物保护区 非洲
Progress report. It’s an older code Skipper, I can’t make it out.
进度报告 是旧式编码 我不认识
You, higher mammal.
你 高级哺乳动物
Can you read? No, Phil can read though. Phil!
你识字吗? 不认 但是菲尔认字
Ship to Kenya. Wildlife preserve Africa!
运往肯尼亚 野生动物保护区 非洲
Africa. That ain’t gonna fly. Rico!
非洲 那可不行 里科
I was the star in the greatest city on earth!
我曾是世上最伟大城市里的明星
A King loved by my people! Let’s just be simple!
被人热爱的国王 让我们文明一点
And you ruined everything! Love? If the people loved you
你毁了一切 爱? 如果人们爱你
it’s only because they didn’t know the real you!
那只是因为他们 不认识真正的你
Don’t make me come up there, I’d get the wooping on both of you!
别让我上去 揍你们俩一顿
I thought I knew the real you! Let’s talk about this calm!
我以为我了解真正的你 你个黑白条纹的
They cancel each other right after you! Stop it! Stop it!
他们在你之后取消了一切权利 停 停
Hey listen! You’re gonna have to be patient!
你们要有耐心
Status. This time, Skipper
状态 情况不妙
I don’t know the codes! Don’t give me excuses! Give me results!
我不知道密码 不要借口 给我结果
Navigation!
导航
All right, let me think. And shut him up!
好吧 让我想想 让他闭嘴
I did it!
我成功了
Let’s get this tin can turn around!
让我们把船掉头
Guys?
伙计们?
Gloria! Melman! Marty!
格洛瑞尔 梅尔曼 马蒂
Alex! Marty?
亚里克斯 马蒂?
Alex! Marty!
亚里克斯 马蒂
No! Wait! Come back, Marty!
不 等等 回来 马蒂
Don’t go.
别走
Marty? Melman? Gloria?
马蒂 梅尔曼 格洛瑞尔
Marty! Melman! Gloria!
马蒂 梅尔曼 格洛瑞尔
Marty!
马蒂
Melman! Gloria!
梅尔曼 格洛瑞尔
Hey anyone! Hello!
有人吗? 哈喽
Marty, Melman, Gloria.
马蒂 梅尔曼 格洛瑞尔
Marty, Melman, Marty.
马蒂 梅尔曼 马蒂
Marty, Melman, Gloria, Marty, Melman, Marty, Marty, Melman.