被堵上的水源
Come on.
快来
Here’s the water.
找到水了
Marty, stay down. Look at that.
马蒂 低头 看那边
It’s her.
那个女人
Is this right? Oh, very good.
这样对吗 做得很好
娜娜 讲慢点
你还没上手是吧
We need dynamite, do you have any dynamite?
我们需要炸药 你有炸药吗
Oh, snap, I just used my last…
哦 糟糕 我今早刚用完最后一根火柴
快走
我不想死
快快 曲折盘旋
不不
曲折盘旋
不
Alex!
艾力克斯?
Run Marty. Come on, I can’t leave you here.
快跑 马蒂 我不能把你丢在这
Go, get help.
快跑 去叫救兵
OK.
好了
OK. OK…
好吧
OK. Here we go. OK…
来吧 没问题的
Here we go. Here we go.
好吧 好吧
What is all the hoop about?
为什么跳舞呀
Joe? Joe, the witch doctor?
乔 乔 巫医吗?
We thought you were dead. So did I.
我们还以为你死了 我也以为是这样
Then I realized, I’m covered in brown spots.
后来我想明白 我本来就全身褐斑
So, Melman’s not dying.
那梅尔曼不会死
Melman’s not dying. Excuse me, excuse me. Melman!
梅尔曼不会死 借过 让让 梅尔曼
Move out.
让开
Don’t do this.
别往下跳
Julien, stop this. This’s crazy!
朱利安 停下 这太疯狂了
Oh, certainly throwing a giraffe into a volcano to make water is crazy.
让长颈鹿跳下岩浆来求水 太疯狂了
Yes!
是的
Please, Melman stop.
求你了 梅尔曼 别跳!
Gloria? You can’t do this.
格洛丽娅? 你不能那么做
Why not? Because I…
为什么不能? 因为 啊
You can’t do this Melman. First of all, it hurts.
你不能这么做 首先 这真的很痛啊!
Second of all, I’ll only have eighteen hours to live anyway.
第二 我反正只有18小时活了
Melman, I gotto know.
梅尔曼 我必须要知道
Did you really mean all those things you said about me?
你说的那些话都是认真的吗?
Of course I did.
当然是
This is crazy.
这太疯狂了
It is?
是吗?
It’s crazy in the thing, I had to go half way around the world…
太疯狂了 我环游世界半圈
to find out that the perfect guy for me…
才发现真命天子
lived right next door.
一直就在我隔壁
Then I guess it’s you and me neighbor…
我猜你说的是你和我 邻居
you and me for the next eighteen hours.
一起度过接下来的18小时
I’ll take whatever you got.
不过多久 我会一直陪着你
Maurice, what just happened? I believe the fat lady has sobbed.
莫里斯 事情怎么变这样? 我相信 这胖女士有灵魂
Hey, what’s going on here? Marty. Hey!
这里发生什么事了? 嘿 马蒂?
Listen up. Alex is in big trouble. We get to get up the river fast.
听着 艾力克斯遇到了大麻烦 我们得立刻去救他
What about the plane? Perfect. Come on.
用飞机吧 好主意 快来
The plane won’t be fixed until the suits meet our demands.
我们不会继续修飞机 除非你答应一切条件
Now, about maternity leave.
现在 关于产假
Maternity leave? You’re males.
产假? 你是个男人啊
Look, we need a plane for rescue mission.
听着 我们得用飞机去救人
Well, there is nothing I can do until we bust up this union.
不把工会摆平 什么都做不成
I’m gonna get the busty not bully you if you don’t get this plane going.
不让用飞机 我就把你们都摆平
Can’t you see these commies have my hands tied here?
你没发现我也焦头烂额吗
No maternity leave.
不许有产假
Maybe a certain someone wouldn’t want these blowing around on the savannah.
可能有某人不希望 让这些照片流传在外呢
All right, you get your maternity leave.
行了 你休你的产假吧
Finally.
总算好了
Where are you headed? What’s going on? Where are we going?
我们要去哪里? 发生了什么事?
Oh no, please. You are not gonna burn me there.
哦 不 不要把我放到火上
No, no, no. This’s wrong.
不 别这样
You see? You are survivals.
看 你们都是幸存者
Now, how about a nice lion casserole?
现在 想不想吃烤狮子?
We can’t eat a lion.
你不能吃狮子
Don’t worry, taste like chicken.
别担心 吃起来像是鸡肉 快来
No, no, no, no. Don’t listen to her.
不 别听她瞎说
She is out of her mind. People.
她神智不清醒 同志们
I’m from New York City too.
我也是从纽约来的
It’s me, Alex the lion. From Central Park.
是我呀 中央公园的狮子艾力克斯
Dad.
老爸?
What were you thinking son? You got no matter be not here.
你想什么呢 你根本无能力存活
This’s it, I want you to stay behind.
好了 你躲到我身后
Look dad, they’re New Yorkers, they are just…ruined and frightened people.
不 爸爸 他们是纽约人 都是胆小怕事的人
Stay back.
躲到后面
Are you gonna let them get away?
别让他们跑了
What are you doing son?
你在干什么 儿子?
The only thing I know how to do.
做我唯一会做的事
Hey, all those moves… Alex?
这些舞蹈动作 是艾力克斯?
This is Alex the lion. From Central Park. This is Alex.
是艾力克斯 那只狮子 中央公园那只
Only one lion can move like that.
只有一只狮子能这么跳舞
This is beautiful. I can’t believe this.
真棒 简直不能相信
How does he do that?
他是怎么做到的?
Dad, what are you doing? Dancing with my son…
老爸 你在干嘛? 和我儿子一起跳舞
I think. Don’t think dad, feel.
我想 别想 老爸 用心感受
Butterfly.
蝴蝶
I’m doing it. I’m doing it.
我也会
Oh, that was beautiful.
真精彩啊
Now, let’s eat.
好了 该开伙了
Dad, look out!
老爸 小心
What the? Alex, get in.
什么东西? 艾力克斯 进来
She has got a gun. Let’s get out while we can.
她有枪 我们能跑就得得赶紧跑
What?
什么?
She has got a gun. Let’s get out while we can.
她有枪 我们能跑就得得赶紧跑
Pass it on.
传话上去
He said, let’s have some fun and…
他说 我们开心一下
take out the dam. Pass it on.
弄垮水坝 传话上去
Skipper
老大
Alex wants to take out the dam.
艾力克斯想弄垮水坝
Alright, but it’s his funeral.
行啊 但那会是他的葬礼
What?
什么?
Deploy. Aye aye, Skippy.
同意 是 机长
Come back. That’s my dinner.
回来 那是我的晚餐
Kovalski, full proto.
科沃斯基 全速飞行
Music.
音乐
Oh, I like this song. It never gets old.
噢 我喜欢这歌 永远都不过时
It does have a catchy hook.
确实很琅琅上口 掉头 降低
Tell them, no, pull up. She will kill us.
往上飞 要不然我们死定了
There is gotto be another way. Pass it on.
肯定有别的路可走 传话上去
They say, no pull up, kill us.
他说不要往上飞
There is no other way. Pass it on. Are you sure?
没有其它路了 传话上去 你确定?
There is no sacrifice greater then someone else.
别人牺牲才是最伟大的
No, medic!
不 急救人员!
Relic speed.
全力加速
Bring it on.
来吧
Bad kitties.
坏猫咪们
I don’t know why the sacrifice didn’t work.
不知道为什么祭祀不起作用
The science seem so solid.
这是有科学依据的
I’d jump right in that volcano…
我跳进岩浆
if I wasn’t so good at whistling.
你知道 我对吹口哨不在行
Oh, it’s you. I found you. Mort?
是你们 终于找到你们了 默特?
I wonder if the gods like seafood. Let’s go find out.
哦 不知道水神喜不喜欢海鲜? 马上就知道了
Look, Maurice.
看 莫里斯
That was quick. I did it. I did it. I did it.
还真快 我成功了 成功了
OK. You did it. Oh yes.
好吧 你成功了
Look.
看
It’s Alakay, it’s Zuba.
是艾力提和祖巴
Zuba, Alakay.
祖巴 艾力提
You’re back. I’m so glad you’re safe.