That’s a bomber man.
那可真不幸
Oh, if I King Julien, that’s my name.
如果我 朱利安国王
Only had two days left to live.
只剩2天可活的话
I’d do all the things I have ever dreamed of doing.
会实现所有我梦想要做的事
Like what?
什么事?
I’d love to became a professional whistler.
我想成为职业口哨家
I pretty amazing that I did know.
我现在已经非常令人惊艳了
But I wanna get luck even better.
但我要好上加好
I’d make my living out of it.
完全可以以此为生
You know what else I’d do?
你知道我还会做什么其它事么
I’d invade a neighboring country and impose…
我要去侵略临国的地盘
my own ideology even if they didn’t want it.
不管他们愿意与否 都会强加我的意识形态予他们 …
It’s easy for you to say, you are a king.
你说得当然简单 你是个国王啊
Yes. And you are only just a sad little head.
是的 你只是个可悲的小脑袋
But there must be something you want to do before you die.
但你在死前 肯定有想做的事
Well…There is this one thing.
嗯 确实有件事
What is it? Tell me.
什么事? 告诉我
Well. No, I couldn’t.
呃 不行
I mean. What is it?
是什么
You know, I just never really have the guts to tell Gloria,
我从来都鼓不起勇气告诉格洛丽娅
how I think about her. What is it?
我如何 告诉什么 告诉我啦
I don’t really have the guts to tell Gloria, how I feel about her. What is it?
我从来不敢告诉格洛丽娅 我对她的感觉
I have always felt about her. Fine, don’t tell me!
我一直以来对她的感觉 嗯 不告诉我就算了
Is it a woman? Oh, you didn’t tell me we are talking about a woman.
是女人吗 你刚才没告诉我 我们现在谈的可是女人啊
What are you afraid of? You are dead man anyway, come on.
你还在怕什么 你反正都快死了
Yeah? Yeah…Yeah, you are right.
没错 是啊 你说对了
Well, you gotta march right up to this woman,
你一定要迈步向这女人走去
right? You look her right in the eye,
好吗 注视她的双眼
you lean forward, right? Just a little, almost all the way.
身体向前倾 好吧 低下身子
Then you let her, like, lean forward, just a little bit until you’re…
然后你让她向前倾 靠近你 是吧
just a lips distance away from each other.
只剩一个嘴唇的距离 …
And then you just tell her…
然后你告诉她
how much you hate her.
你有多恨她
Actually, it’s…
啊 事实上
it’s more like love her.
比较像是有多爱她
Oh, you slave dog.
喔 你个多情种子
You’re a real player, you know that?
你还真是个花花公子啊 知道吗
Now listen to me. You gotto raise up.
现在听我说 你得举起她
I can’t hear you.
听到了吗
Yeah. Good. You gotto raise up.
听到了 很好 你把她举到空中
raise..up..
举得高高的
You gotto get out of the hole.
你得从洞里出来 好
I’m raising up on the ground.
把她从地上举起来
He’s raising Maurice. I’m raising Maurice.
我在上升 莫里斯 继续往上
You gotto go right up to this woman. Yeah.
要马上去找她 没错
You gotto go right up to a fight. Yeah, I tell her.
然后直奔主题 我要告诉她
And then you gotto say:
说出你的感受
Baby, I dig you.
宝贝 我中意你
Yeah. Yeah. I’m gonna do it. I’m gonna do it.
耶 我去告诉她 现在就去
I love that happy little head.
我喜欢那颗快乐的小脑袋
She loves me.
她爱我
She loves my eyes.
她爱我的眼睛
She loves me.
她爱我
She loves my ass.
她爱我的过去
She loves my roundness.
她爱我圆滚滚的身材
She loves that I’m chunky.
她爱我的强壮
She loves that I’m plumpy.
她爱我的丰满
She loves my healthiness.
她爱我的嘻哈味道
She loves my zestiness.
她爱我的风趣
She loves me restlessly.
她永不停止的爱我
She loves me forever.
她永远的爱我
She loves me, because she loves me.
她爱我 因为她爱我
Moto Moto before things get too serious, well…
摩托摩托 在我们越陷越深之前
I was wondering if I were to for example stay here…
我想问你 如果说我留下来
I’d like to ask you…
我想问问
Let your candy lips bring the messages to my ear canal.
让你的心意通过丰满双唇 传达到我的金刚之颅中吧
Well I don’t know, I have so many questions.
我还有很多疑问
Well I promise, the answer will always be yes…
我保证 答案永远是是
unless, no is required.
除非 需要说不
OK. So, what is it about me that you find so interesting? Oh…
那 你为什么被我吸引
you’re the most plumpiness girl I’ve ever met.
你是我见过最丰满的女人
OK. Other than that?
好啊 还有呢?
Let’s see,
我想想
you, you know, you are chunky.
你最壮
Right.

Oh, my gosh girl you are huge.
我的天啊 你很胖
You’ve said that.
你说过了
Oh, yes right. We don’t have to talk no more.
是啊 不用往下讲了吧
Gloria!
格洛丽娅?!
Gloria? Melman?
格洛丽娅? 梅尔曼?
Melman
梅尔曼
I want you to meet with Moto Moto.
这位是摩托摩托
Ah, Moto Moto. Yeah. Nice to, nice to meet you.
摩托摩托 很高兴 很高兴见到你
Well, I guess, I…
我 其实
It’s OK. Melman. Apology accepted.
没关系 我接受你的道歉
Oh, yeah, right, yes. That, yes, that’s why I… Good.
哦 是啊 没错 这就是我过来的原因
Oh, OK. That’s well, that’s it then.
那就好 那我
You good, we’re kind of a busy here man.
好了就走吧 我们正忙着呢
No! No, that’s not it!
不 不是这件事
Listen Mototo, you’d better treat this lady like a queen.
听着 摩托摩托 你最好像女皇一样待这位女士
Because you my friend, you found yourself the perfect woman.
因为 我的朋友 你找到了完美的女人 朋友
If I was ever so lucky to find the perfect woman
我若像你样幸运
I would give her flowers every day.
我会天天送她花束
And not just any flowers, OK?
而且不是随便什么破花
Her favorites are orchids. White.
她最喜欢白色的兰花
And breakfast in bed. Six loaves of wheat toast with butter on both sides.
要在早餐送到床边 六条全麦面包 正反两面都涂黄油
No crusts. The way she likes it.
不要面包皮 她喜欢这样的做法
I’d be her shoulder to cry on and her best friend…
我会借她肩膀哭 成为她最好的朋友
and I’d spend every day trying to think of how to make her laugh.
整天都想怎么让她欢笑
She has the most…most amazing laugh.
她有世界上最动听的笑声
Well, I mean. That’s what I would do, if I were you.
我是说 我要是你就那么做
But I’m not. So you do it.
可我不是你 你最好乖乖做
Oh, OK. What?
呃 嗯 什么?
That was beautiful.
真让人感动
Anyways, where were we?
随他去吧 刚才说到哪里?
I’m huge.
我很胖
Surprised to see me Makunga? Well I’m here to set things straight.
很惊讶看到我吗 麻昆加 我来把事情弄清楚
Like a real lion. Is this real enough for you? How about this?
像真正的狮子一样 这个够劲吗 这个呢
This is for setting me up.
这一拳打你胆敢玩阴的
This is for stealing my dad’s job.
这一拳打你抢了我老爸的工作
This is for humiliating my family. And making me fun like a fool.
这一拳打你让我全家受辱 像傻瓜样被人耻笑
Had enough? Sure fly away.
打够了? 滚吧
Coward.
胆小鬼
The water, it’s gone.
水没有了
Oh no. The watering hole has never gone dry before.
哦 不 水塘从没干过
We’re gonna need a lot more dying holes. How could this happen?
我们需要很多等死洞了 怎么会这样?
Out of my way. What is going on here?
都闪一边去 到底发生什么事了
The watering hole is dried up, there’s barely enough water for one of us.
水干了 我们就一个人喝水都不够了
Yes, good observation Shirley. I’m Boby.
好观察力 雪莉 我是斑比
Makunga what will we do? Quiet!
麻昆加 我们该怎么办? 安静!
Listen up. I’m afraid there is only one solution to this horrible crisis.
听着 我想 恐怕只有一个方法 能解决这可怕的危机
We’ll all have to fight for it. Fight for it?
我们得竞争水源 竞争?
This is crazy.
这主意太疯狂了
That’s not fair, you’d win.
这不公平 你肯定赢
Exactly Shirley. I’m Boby.
没错 雪莉 我是斑
Sorry folks, but life isn’t fair.
对不起 伙计们 人生本来就不公平
I’m in charge now. Thanks to Alakay, the dancing lion.
现在我是领袖 这要多谢谢跳舞的狮子艾力提
Please Makunga this is the only water on the reserve.
求你了 麻昆加 这是保护区唯一的水源
If you’re thirsty you’ll have to look for water off the reserve.
如果你渴 你得去保护区外找水喝
Off the reserve?
去保护区外?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!