She is right.
她是对的
If we need shelter, we build skyscrapers.
我们需要屋子 就盖起摩天大楼
If we need water,
是啊 我们需要水
we build a dam.
就建造一个人工水库
Come on, we’re New Yorkers.
是啊! 我们是纽约客耶! 拜托一下!
If we can make it there, we can make it anywhere.
我们在那里可以 我们哪里都可以!
I’m coming King Julien.
我来了 朱利安国王
Fish! Fish!
鱼 小鱼
No! Shark!
鲨鱼 不
Skipper, we have all the parts we need…
老大 所有的零件我们都有了
but we’re slightly behind schedule.
可我们还是比计划稍稍迟了一点
How slightly? Six to nine years.
多迟? 6到9年
Sixty nine years? No six to nine years.
69年? 不是 是6到9年
Privates, what happened to our thumbs?
大兵 我们的拇指呢
Haven’t seen them since yesterday sir. Damn you…
从昨天就没看见他们了
Nobody goes AWOL on my watch.
在我眼皮底下 谁都不能去
Private, you are coming with me.
大兵 跟我一起走
Rico, you are coming with me.
瑞哥 你跟我一起来
I’m tracking down to bring them for the court marshall.
追踪他 让他跟我军事法庭见
That won’t be necessary.
没有必要啦
We have recruited a few extra thumbs for you, Skipper.
我们为你多聘请了一些拇指 队长
Floppy of monkeys entered. I doubt that.
有你们的帮忙太好了 我严重怀疑
Enough wallin’ gagging now let’s get to work. We’ll divide into three groups.
先慢点玩闹 我们开始工作吧 我们分成3组
Group alpha, you are charged in seeping of fabrication.
A组 你们负责运输和加工
Group Offset, you’ll handle assembly.
B组 你们负责装配
Group George Report: you’ll handle gas services.
C组 你们负责售后服务
Any questions?
有问题吗?
Good, then let’s get to work.
真不错 开始工作吧
I’d like to kiss you monkey man.
我真想亲亲你 猴子
Alright but you are so darn ugly.
好吧 但你也太丑了
Alright, so little cubs cats, just remember…
好吧 带点气势 就记住
great dance performance comes from the heart.
伟大的舞蹈都是由心出发的
Just comes straight from your heart and you never go wrong.
由心出发 你永远也不会错
Sure Mr.
当然
Hey Alakay, I just happened to walk by and wanted to wish luck.
嘿 艾力提 我只是经过 祝你好运
You’re not nervous, are you?
你不紧张吧
No, it’s my thing. You know.It’s kind of what I do.
不啦 就等这一天了 我本来也是干这个的
In my opinion; the key of this whole thing is choosing the right competitor.
我觉得 如果要在这里大显身手 要记得 选择好的对手
Oh, you mean this is like a dance battle, sort of thing? Like a dance off?
你说这像跳舞对决一样的吗 像对舞一样
Sure. Great, I loved that. Freestyle, put your moves out.
嗯 当然 那太好了 即兴创造?
Who do you thing would be a good match for me?
你觉得谁跟我旗鼓相当?
You know, just to keep the things interesting.
这样比赛才有看头
Well…I wish I could help,
我真希望我能帮忙
but that’s strictly against to our ancient tradition and although we hold secret but
但这违反了传统啊 好像很神圣的样子
If I was me out there,
但如果是我的话
I’d choose Titsy.
我会选择缇西
Titsy, OK? Sounds interesting.
缇西? 好吧 听起来 还蛮有趣的
Makunga, right? Thank you. Anything for Zuba’s boy. Go, get him tight.
你叫麻昆加 对吧 为了祖巴的孩子 做任何事都好
Shake it out.
去露一手吧 一定的
Come 5678,come on
5678 来吧 放马过来
Let us begin the rite of passage ceremony.
通过仪式正式开始
Come on baby, make mama proud.
来吧 孩子 让妈妈骄傲!
Oh woman, I’m trying to take care of passage here. Got it mom.
先等会 先让我说完 听到了 妈妈!
So who will be the first participant? Me, me me…
所以谁想第一个来? 我 我!
How about you, the tall, handsome one? Right there, yeah.
要不然你来吧 这个高高帅帅的孩子
Choose your opponent.
请选择你的对手
Let me see.
让我看看
I guess I’ll pick…
我想 我还是选
Titsy.
缇西? …
Titsy?
缇西?
Why did he pick Titsy?
他为什么会选择缇西呢
Oh, that’s my boy, he got some gumption there.
哦 那就是我的孩子 他真有胆量
Somebody wake him up, wake him up.
有没有人把他叫醒 叫醒啊
Alright, so Titsy. Come on. Let’s do this ha?
哦 是缇西吧 来呀 让他们看看 来吧
Come on Titsy fly, Titsy fly,
来吧 缇西
come on let’s see your stuff.Bring it.
看看你有什么本事 显出来嘛
Let’s dance.
开跳吧
OK. But it’s only fair to warn you that…
嗯 不过我要事先警告你 我可是狐步舞
I’m a prodigy of fupsy and robbins.
和罗宾逊舞蹈教室的得意门生哦
Not dance dance, fight.
不是那个舞蹈 是搏斗
Oh, dance fight. You got it.
舞斗是吗? 了解了
Is he dancing? What is he doing?
他是在跳舞吗 他在做什么
I know that boy is not dancing.
我不知道 不过那个孩子确实是在跳舞
This is even better than I thought.
这比我想象的还要好
Alakay, turn around. No no pap,
艾力提 回头! 不 爸爸
it’s hop shuffle ball change, hip swish, turn around.
是往左挥 往右挥 扭扭屁股 再回头
Oh no.
哦 不
Alakay. Are you hurt?
艾力提 你受伤了么
Oh yeah, I’m.
哦 是啊
Did I, did I win?
我赢了么
Oh no son, how could, I mean how could this happen?
不 孩子 这怎么会这样呢
You told us you were a king.
你告诉我们你是个大王
And a king does not get beat.
大王是不会被打倒的
Well, I’m a king. I’m a king in New York.
我确实是大王啊 我是纽约之王
It’s my stage name. I’m like a, you know,
那是我的艺名 你知道
It’s for what I perform.
我表演的时候用的
Perform?
表演?
No, this is horrible. Alakay has failed the test.
哦 真是太不幸了 艾力提没能通过测试
Who would have ever imagine that the day…
谁会想得到 有朝一日
Zuba would have to banish…
祖巴会必须流放
his own son.
他自己的儿子? …
Zuba, no.
祖巴 不要
Zuba, yes.
祖巴 要
Sadly the alpha lion must cast out all failures.
悲伤的是 现在领头狮子 必须驱逐自己的心头肉
Then, I’m no longer the alpha lion.
那我不再是领头狮子了
Dad, what are you doing?
爸爸 你在做什么 爸爸 别这样
Dad no, you can’t do this.
爸爸 你不能这么做的
Who could possibly take Zuba’s place?
谁能顶替祖巴的位子呢?
Anyone? Someone?
有人吗 任何人吗
No one? Hey.
没人吗 嘿
You sir.
你吗 先生?
I guess not.
看来不行
Well I, this is all very awkward, but…
呃 虽然这么说很奇怪 不过
I suppose, I could carry this tremendous burden.
我想 我能担负起这个重任
Titsy, get the hat.
缇西 把帽子拿过来
As your new leader
作为你们新的领袖
I hereby banish Alakay…
我现在宣布流放艾力提
he shell wear this hat of shame and…
他应当戴起这个代表耻辱的帽子 …
leave the watering hole.
离开水塘
For a thousand years or life…
期限为一千年 或 一辈子
whichever comes last.
看哪个迟来 …
Come on. Shoo shoo. Get out of here.
唉 走开 走开
You should have told us son.
你应该告诉我们的 儿子
You should have told us that you weren’t a real king.
你应该告诉我们你不是个真正的大王
You never told me that I have to fight anybody.
你可没说我得和人打架
What did you expect son?
不然你想怎样?
I don’t know, maybe a fatherly advice,
我不知道 可能你可以作为父亲 给我一点建议呢
like: hey son…it’s a fight. You are a lion, aren’t you?
比如 儿子 那是个搏斗 但你是狮子 不是吗
But I never fought another lion in my life.
但我从来没有跟其他狮子搏斗过
Yeah, yes, right. You dance.
当然没有 你是跳舞的嘛
And other stuff. The point is,
还有其他的事情 但重点是
your pal, Makunga…set me up back there
你的朋友麻昆加设计陷害了我
I mean, none of these would happen… If you were a real lion…
这一切就不会发生了 如果 如果你是个真正的狮子
Zuba. Yeah, I said it.
祖巴! 是啊 我说了!
A real lion?
真正的狮子?
Thanks.
谢了
Thanks a lot.
太谢谢了
Saw
锯子
stitcher.

Swallow. You’re in my light Steaven.
擦汗 你挡住我的视线了 史蒂文

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!