我真高兴 你们平安回来
Out of my way.
别挡着我的路
Well, well, well, well, well.
看看 看看
You know Zuba, if I remember correctly, you quitted the pride,
如果我没记错 祖巴 你荣誉的退位了
and you were kicked out.
而你 是被赶走的
So don’t think for any instant that…
想都不要想 别以为弄到水
this changes anything.
就能改变任何事
You’re right, in fact we humbly present you with this token of appreciation.
你说得对 事实上 我们歉卑的 送给你这个手包表示感谢
That is a man bag, very popular where I came from.
男士包 在纽约非常流行
I don’t know what to say. You can still be tough and carry your stuff.
我都不知该说什么好了 可以把随身物都装进去 肯定很酷
Does this strip adjust?
是啊 链子还能调啊
Yes. I think this will go very nicely for me when I go out hiking.
我去远足时带上它一定很帅
But I’m afraid you’re still banished.
但恐怕你还是被流放的
We figured you’d say that.
就知道你会这么说
My hand bag.
我的手提包
You bad kitty.
你这坏猫咪
不要
You deserve this son.
你应得的 儿子
Welcome to the pride.
欢迎任职
Thanks dad.
谢谢你 老爸
But this belongs to you.
但这是属于你的
No, no son, to us.
不 孩子 是我们的
My son, the king of New York!
我的儿子 纽约之王
That’s my baby!
这才是我的宝贝
Love transcends all differences.
爱可以超越一切差异
We are gathered here today to celebrate such a love.
今天我们聚到一起 来庆祝这样的爱情
Do you take each other, for better or for worse?
你俩是否愿意与对方祸福与共
For better please.
希望是福
What a beautiful weird couple.
多么漂亮又奇怪的一对啊
That’s not gonna last.
不可能坚持很久的
Can I kiss the bride Skipper?
我可以吻新娘吗 老大
No. Music.
不行 放音乐
Struts? Checked.
电力 检查完毕
Fillets? Checked.
仪器 检查完毕
Diamonds and gold? Checked.
钻石黄金 检查完毕
新婚
Bye bye. We’re gonna miss you.
拜拜 会想你们的
See you later.
回见
We’ll be back after the honeymoon in Monte Carlo.
我们在蒙迪卡罗度完蜜月就回来
Or whenever the gold runs out.
或者金子用光以后
Take cares. Come back soon.
路上小心 早点回来
Hey you know mom, let them take their time.
老妈 让他们慢慢玩吧
New York is not going anywhere. Right guys?
纽约跑不了 对吧 伙计们?
Yeah, you’re right about that?
没错
Well, as long as I’m with her.
只要和她在一起
And you two. I don’t care where we’re.
还有你们两个 我不在乎到底在哪
She has the most amazing laugh.
她拥有世界上最动听的笑声
Love has no boundaries.
爱无国界
Well, it looks like you’re stucked with us for a while.
看来还要再打扰你们一阵了
Dad…
老爸
what’s wrong? I just thought we could hang out a bit and…
怎么了 我以为我们可以多聚一会儿
You got me. I got you son.
吓着我了 我吓着你了 儿子
You got me with my… You did my thing. You got a background on me.
吓着我了 用我的拿手好戏
I love it.
我喜欢那个
I got you son.
我唬住你了 儿子
Old man is not too bad, hey Marty?
老爸还挺厉害 马蒂
Marty? Who’s Marty?
马蒂? 谁是马蒂?
Come on? I don’t know Marty. Don’t call me Marty.
别装了 我不认识马蒂 别叫我马蒂
You can’t fool me.
你骗不了我的
I don’t see no Marty. Ain’t no Marty here.
我没看到马蒂 这儿没有马蒂
Marty, I can look into your eyes…
马蒂 我可以看着你的眼睛
and I know it’s you.
我知道 就是你

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!