绽放 绽放 绽放
Boom, boom, boom
闭月羞花的美丽
Even brighter than the moon, moon, moon
一直深埋在你的心底
It’s always been inside of you, you, you
现在到了该绽放的时刻
And now it’s time to let it through-ough-ough
因为宝贝你美丽如烟花
Cause baby you’re a firework
来吧 让人们看看你的价值
Come on, show them what you’re worth
让他们为你欢呼
Make them go “Oh, oh, oh”
当你闪过天空
As you shoot across the sky-y-y
宝贝 你绚烂如烟花
Baby, you’re a firework
来吧 在今夜摇曳你的身姿
Come on, let your colors burst
让他们为你欢呼
Make them go “Oh, oh, oh”
你会让他们为你倾倒
You’re gonna leave them falling down-own-own
绽放 绽放 绽放
Boom, boom, boom
绽放那闭月羞花的美丽
Even brighter than the moon, moon, moon
绽放 绽放 绽放
Boom, boom, boom
绽放那闭月羞花的美丽
Even brighter than the moon, moon, moon
绽放 绽放 绽放
Boom, boom, boom
绽放那闭月羞花的美丽
Even brighter than the moon, moon, moon
美国巡回演出合同
绽放 绽放 绽放
Boom, boom, boom
凡尔赛国王
绽放那闭月羞花的美丽
Even brighter than the moon, moon, moon
你只需擦起火花 让它发出璀璨的光芒
You just gotta ignite, the light, and let it shine
点燃一个举国欢庆火树银花的夜晚
Just own the night like the 4th of July
宝贝 你美丽如烟花
Cause baby you’re a firework
来吧 在今夜摇曳你的身姿
Come on, let your colors burst
让他们欢呼
Make them go “Oh, oh, oh”
你会让他们为你倾倒
You’re gonna leave them falling down-own-own
绽放 绽放 绽放
Boom, boom, boom
绽放那闭月羞花的美丽
Even brighter than the moon, moon, moon
绽放 绽放 绽放
Boom, boom, boom
绽放那闭月羞花的美丽
Even brighter than the moon, moon, moon
我们要去美国了 太好了
We’re going to America! Whoo!
今天就去
Today!
这就是我说的美梦成真
That’s what I call crack-a-lackin’ to the mack-a-lackin’!
-我们办到了 艾力斯 -是啊
– We did it, Alice! – Yeah!
也许我智商还算正常
Maybe I am average intelligence after all!
或许还在中人之上一点点呢
Perhaps even slightly above.
不 没那么高
No, I don’t think so.
护发素 真是好主意 兄弟
Ha! Hair conditioner. Great idea, my friend!
摸摸 向上摸 是不是像猫咪一样柔软啊
Feel. Go ahead. Soft like kitten, no?
-真的 -柔软又不易燃
– Look at that. – Slippery but not flammable.
还有药草和桃子的气味
You smell like peaches and herb!
娇娇和艾力克斯 飞天猫咪
Gia and Alex, the trapezing cats!
我们表现得不错
We did pretty good.
你空翻 我接住
You will flip, and I will catch.
我空翻 你接住
And sometimes I will flip, and you will catch.
或许有一天我们能一起空翻
And then we will both flip,
然后在世界巡演
and we’ll travel the whole world!
空翻啊 接住啊 我要把你抛起来
Flipping and catching, and I will flip you…
你听我说 事实上…
Uh… You know, the thing is…
我可能无法一直留在团里
I may not always be around.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
我…我…我
Well, I’m… I’m… I’m…
干得真漂亮
Bravo, bravo!
多么震撼人心的表演啊 马戏团长先生
What a heartwarming performance, Monsieur Circus Master.
我激动得都泪牛满面了
It brought tears to my eyes.
开玩笑的
No, not really.
先生 我们都心知肚明
Monsieur, we both know
那只狮子不属于你
the lion does not belong to you.
是那个恐怖的女人
It’s that horrid woman!
他可是通缉犯
He is a fugitive from justice.
把狮子交给我
You will turn the lion over to me
我好将他放到他应该待的地方
so that I may put him where he belongs.
我的标本墙
On my wall.
-什么 -看这边
– What? – Incoming!
送客
Outgoing!
等等
Wait!
干得漂亮
Up high! Whoo-ha!
太低了 太慢了
Down low. Too slow.
-干得好 二等兵 -我表现得好吗
– Well done, Private. – Did I do good?
不怎么样
Nah, not really.
好险啊
Man, that was close!
艾力克斯
Alex?
你是动物园的
You are from a zoo?
是 但是…此处得删去500字
Yes. Yes. But wait, there’s more.
-什么 -我是说 你看到的不全是真的
– More? – Or less. There’s less.
你们根本不是马戏团的
You were never circus?
我们一定要这么说
We had to say we were circus.
不然你们不会让我们上车
Or you’d never have let us on the train!
就算我们共同经历了这些
After all we have been through together
你还是想回动物园
you want to go live in a zoo?
-娇娇 我… -你利用我们
– Gia, I… – You used us.
不… 可以这么说 但是
No, no, no. I mean, yes, but…
美式空中飞人 也是你编的
Trapeze Americano, you make that up, too?
我教你的时候的确还没有
It didn’t exactly exist when I taught it to you.
喷气背包和眼镜王蛇也是
Jet packs and aquatic cobras!
我早该想到的
I should have known.
抛气球给全世界的孩子呢 也是假的
Balloons to the children of the world was not real, either?
不是真的 但是我们并没有恶念
Yeah, that’s not real. But look at what we did.
把我从大炮里发射出去 可能就成炮灰了
I was shot out of a cannon! I could have died!
我以为那是你毕生的梦想呢
But I thought it was your lifelong dream.
那么说 你都不叫艾力斯
For all I know, your name is not even Alice.
没错 斯特凡诺 但我从没说过我叫这个名字
No, Stefano, but it never really was.
我好没安全感
I don’t feel safe!
娇娇 我
Gia, I…
我们那么信任你
We trusted you.
我的眼泪是真的
My tears are real!
你个骗子
You are not!
真不敢相信你竟然骗了我们全体马戏同仁
I can’t believe you lied to all us circus folk.
你要我留在马戏团里
Me? Stay with the circus?
我可是一国之君 要去美国当总统的
I am a king! I want to rule New York!
我们来谈谈
We should talk.
快住手 我不会留下
Stop it! No means no!
绝对不会 用你的话来说 啊哦
Or in your language… Aah!
不是所有的事都能来硬的 懂吗
Not everything is solved that way, you know.
索妮娅 听见我说话了吗
Sonya? Are you listening to me?
你这是对我进行冷暴♥力♥吗
Now I’m getting the silent treatment, am I?
来 马上过来
Come over here right now!
别这样 亲爱的
Don’t shut me out, baby!
你到底怎么了 说话啊
What is wrong with you? Speak!
好吧 要是你这个态度的话 我明白了
OK… if these are your feelings, I understand now.
我走就是了
And I’m going!
对你来说
It’s obvious I’m just an
我只是你生命旅程中一个匆匆的过客
emotional whoopee cushion for you to sit on!
我这张旧船票
When you look for where I am,
再也不会登上你的客船
I won’t be there!
纽约城
大伙过来 准备表演
Come, everybody. We have show to do.
但是没有马蒂我怎么表演
But how do I go on without Marty?
-斯特凡诺 -我很迷茫
– Stefano. – I don’t know what to do.
你可以单独完成海狮炮弹表演的
You can still do cannon solo.
但是 我想和马蒂一起演
But… I want to do solo act with Marty!
那我怎么演
And what do I do?
还是老三套 坐下起立和翻滚吗
Go back to sitting and standing and rolling over?

No.
我们能打破常规 超越极限
We can do impossible!
绝不会走原来的老路
And we never go back to way we used to be.
就算是老路都没得走了
The way it used to be isn’t the way it was.
没有他们什么都变了 走哪条路都一样
And it won’t be the same without them, whatever way it is.
中♥央♥公园动物园
到了 我们到家了
Well… we’re here.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!