我一直不知道手该怎么放
I never know what to do with my arms.
抓住我
Hold it.
这很简单 梅尔曼
That part is so easy, Melman. OK?
因为你只需要搂着你的舞伴
‘Cause all you have to do is put them around your partner.
看见了吗 两步前
See? Two steps forward.
一步后
One step back.
我会跳舞了 -两步前
– I’m dancing. I’m dancing! – Two steps forward…
-我们在钢丝上跳舞 -你太棒了
– We’re dancing on a tightrope! – You’re great.
我在跳舞
Whoo-hoo! I’m dancing!
好吧
OK. Whoo! All right.
我们何时要用到喷气背包和眼镜王蛇
So when do we get the jet packs and aquatic cobras?
别急 那些都是很高级的课程
Uh, this is a beginners’ class,
我们先来初学者部分
and that’s a pretty advanced maneuver.
好吧 那我们怎么开始
OK, how do we begin?
这有一点复杂 你要懂得
It’s a bit complicated unless you understand
起跳 偏航 弧度…
the whole pitch and yaw…
还有重力等专业知识
arc and gravity.
我不会跟你讲这些枯燥的东西
All that stuff, which I won’t bore you with. OK.
-需要我推你一把吗 -不用
– Do you need a push? – No.
你只要看着学就行了
Just watch and learn!
爱总是意外降临
Love always comes as a surprise
你无需闭上双眼
You don’t need to close your eyes
-像这样吗 -这是其中一种方法
– Like that? – That’s one way of doing it, sure.
美好的生活中总会遇到曲折
Life well it always has a twist
你用了弹跳网
Wow! You use a net!
是的 美式空中飞人都要用到网
Yes! Trapeze Americano. We use the net.
美式空中飞人
Trapeze Americano!
我以为所有的希望都破灭了
I thought all hope had flown
我只是个爱做梦的人 而且我知道
Just a dreamer on my own and I know
人生是复杂的 但我们仍要去尝试
Life’s complicated but we have to try
看看他
Look at him go!
和你一起寻找我们的未来
To find our own future with you at my side
我们可以在共同前进 创立新的成就
We can all walk together to build something new
我知道你能看见
I know you can see it
我们一起实现吧
Let’s make it come true
好极了 太棒了
E bravo! Bravissima!
伟大力 想不想多钻一次铁环
Hey, Vitaly, maybe you even do two hoops, no?
喇叭裤小姐
Psst. Señorita Bell-bottoms.
我们有大♥麻♥烦了
Tenemos una problema grande.
什么 什么大♥麻♥烦
¿Qué? ¿Qué grande problema?
不 她要找到我们了
Oh, no! She’s onto us!
别暴露自己 让她阴谋得逞
Shh! Don’t make it any easier on the psycho.
-我们该怎么办 -我们最好快点走
– What are we gonna do? – We’d better vamoose… pronto.
但我们还没准备好 我们还在排练
But we’re not ready. We’re in the middle of rehearsals.
那你就等着”高高兴兴”被捕
Then why don’t you lilt over,
傻不拉几地跟纽约吻别吧
grab your peduncle, and kiss New York good-bye?
你确定我们准备好了吗
Are you sure we are ready?
当然 我们生来就准备好了
Of course we’re ready! Born ready!
准备出发 快来 我们走
Ready steady! Come on, let’s go!
出发了
Let’s go, go, go, go, go!
好了 听那只猫咪的话 快上车
All right, you heard the cat. Move it! Come on! All aboard!
带好你的行李 排空你的膀胱
Grab your luggage and drain your bladders.
这将是一个漫长的旅程
It’s going to be a long ride!
好了 让我们一起去震撼赞助商
All right, everybody, let’s blow that promoter away!
-伦敦 我们来了 -阳光灿烂的伦敦
– London, here we come! – Sunshiny London, yes!
伟大力 伟大力 伟大力
Vitaly! Vitaly! Vitaly!
伦敦
快点 快点 他在哪儿
Come on, come on, come on. Where is he?
找到了
Bingo!
如果此人不是有点甲亢的美国赞助商
If that’s not a red-blooded
那我就不知道哪个才是了
American promoter, I don’t know what is.
我们得准备开始表演了
We need to get this show on the road.
二等兵 告诉他们老鹰已经着陆了
Private! Tell them the eagle has landed.
老鹰着陆了
The eagle has landed!
收到 还有 时刻留意着杜布瓦
Roger that. Oh, and keep an eye out for Dubois.
收到 老板
Aye, aye, guvnor!
赞助商就在现场
The promoter is in the house!
纽约离我们又近了一步
New York is closer than ever!
我们别弄巧成拙了
Let’s not get ahead of ourselves.
首先 把马戏表演好 动起来 伙计们
First, we got a circus to do. We’re on, folks!
-我们在狗前面还是后面出场 -是的
– Do we go on before or after the dogs? – Yes.
-什么 -一起上 你们一起表演
– What? – Overlap, your acts overlap.
-伟大力在哪 他打头阵 -我不知道
– Where’s Vitaly? He opens. – I don’t know.
斯特凡诺 看到伟大力了吗
Stefano! Hey, Stefano! Have you seen Vitaly?

Hey.
斯特凡诺 干嘛哭丧着脸
Stefano, why the sad little face?
伟大力 他不会上场了
Vitaly… he will not go on!
-什么 -我尽力劝过他
– What? – I tried everything I could.
冷静点 把眼泪擦干
Wipe away the tears. Calm down.
他在哪里 我能说服他
Where is he? I’m sure I can reason with him.
-伟大力 你什么意思 -你射偏了
– Vitaly, what are you doing? – You missed.
临阵脱逃 你马上要出场表演的
You’re leaving? You’re just gonna walk out on everybody?
没有我 他们也做得很好
They have good show without me.
听着 我左脚是好的
Look, I got a good left foot,
但没有右脚 我还是不能走路
but without my right foot, I can’t walk.
你可以装假肢 然后就可以走了
You get fake foot, then you walk.
我不要装假肢 成吗
I don’t want fake foot! Ok?
你忘了你说过”马戏团要团结一致”吗
What happened to “Circus stick together,”
忘了”活到老 演到老”吗
Huh? “The show must go on.”
老掉牙了
Clichés.
别这样 伙计 再也不要这样活了
Come on, man. Stop being this guy!
回到真正的你吧
Be the other guy!
真正的我
What other guy?
那个只身撑起马戏团的你
The guy who was all circus!
那个穿过铁环的你
The guy who jumped through hoops!
让我瞧瞧 那个人人仰慕的你
Give me that! The guy everybody looked up to.
别这样 那个曾经的伟大力呢
Come on. Where’s that Vitaly?
已经成为绝版了
That Vitaly is no more.
听着 你可能自暴自弃
Listen, man. You may have given up on yourself,
但你的朋友们绝不会放弃你
but your friends haven’t given up on you.
你难道要置他们于不顾
Are you just going to turn your back on them,
喝着罗宋汤孤老终身
and sit and eat borscht the rest of your life?
你可以选择走出去
Or are you gonna get out
穿过那个小小的铁环
there and jump through that tiny little hoop?
不可能 我过不了那个坎
It is impossible.
对常人而言是不可能 伟大力
It was always impossible, Vitaly.
所以他们才会热衷痴迷于此
That’s why the people loved it.
这也是我痴迷表演的原因
That is why I loved it.
因为我完成了不可能完成的动作
Because I did the impossible!
我曾是一只无所畏惧的老虎
I was once a brave tiger.
受点伤痛算什么
And if I go down in flames
放手一搏吧
so be it!
我可以友情赞助你一件护身法宝
You know, I think l might have an idea for you.
护发素
点火
Light the hoop on fire!
妈妈咪呀 上帝保佑 圣母保佑
Mamma mia, Santa Maria, Santa Maria…
妈妈 圣母 上帝保佑…
Mamma Maria, mia Santa, Santa Mia Farrow…
加油 你行的
Come on, you got it.
漂亮
Yes!
干得好 还愣着干嘛 表现的时候到了
All right, what are you waiting for? We got a show to put on.
动起来 去去去去去
Let’s go. Go, go, go, go, go!
你只需擦起火花 让它发出璀璨的光芒
You just gotta ignite, the light, and let it shine
点燃一个举国欢庆火树银花的夜晚
Just own the night like the 4th of July
宝贝 你美丽如烟花
Cause baby you’re a firework
来吧 让人们看看你的价值
Come on, show them what you’re worth
让他们为你欢呼
Make them go “Oh, oh, oh”
当你闪过天空
As you shoot across the sky-y-y
宝贝 你绚烂如烟花
Baby, you’re a firework
来吧 在今夜摇曳你的身姿
Come on, let your colors burst
让他们为你欢呼
Make them go “Oh, oh, oh”
你会让他们为你倾倒
You’re gonna leave them falling down-own-own

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!