– No. They got rid of the animals. – What?
-你在开玩笑吧 -不可能 没有动物
– Say it ain’t so! – Che stupida! No animals…
-怎么能这样 -你们懂我的意思吧
– How could they?! – Well, you know what I say to that!
我是说他们可以把动物赶出马戏团
I say they can take the animals out of the circus,
但他们不能把动物从马戏表演中剔除
but they cannot take the animals out of the circus!
我是说他们不能…
I mean, they cannot…
我想你们明白我在说什么
I think you understand what I’m saying!
-明白 -是的
– Yeah! – Yes!
不明白
Uh… No!
我们不需要人类
We don’t need humans
因为我们已经很有激♥情♥了
because we’ve got passion.
人类在激动的时候会说什么
What does a human say when he’s passionate?
他会说自己是一头野兽
He says, “I’m an animal!”
而我们 本来就是野兽
Well, we are animals!
我们要建立一个只有动物的马戏团
We’ll make an all-animal circus!
只要循着激♥情♥的步伐
Because if we follow our passion,
我们就能去任何地方
we can go anywhere.
-任何地方 -我们就能做任何事
– Anywhere! – We can do anything!
-任何事 -只要我们团结在一起
– Anything! – If we do it together!
我们大家一起
All of us!
我们的马戏团
Our circus!
我们愿意加入
We’re in! We’ll have some of that!
大家跟我念 “野性力量”
Can I hear you say “Fur power”?
野性力量
Fur power!
大家同舟共济 让我们的马戏团再现辉煌
Take our circus back, and we’ll do it together!
宝贝 你和我 一起表演
You and me, baby! An act together!
我喜欢
I love it!
我们可以一起跳那种舞蹈
We can do that funk and groove dance thing!
-跳舞 -就像这种
– Uh, dance? – This thing right here. Look.
你和我 我们可以的
Me and you! We got this!
但是我不会跳舞
But I can’t dance.
-野性力量 -喊口号♥真有趣
– Fur power! – Chanting is fun! Chanting is fun!
我信不过那只狮子
Ah! I do not trust this lion.
伟大力 我也不怎么信任他
Vitaly, I may not trust him, either,
但是我厌倦了每天坐下起立还有翻滚了
but I am tired of sitting and standing and rolling over.
这些都是优良的传统
It is great tradition of sitting, standing, rolling over.
你知道我们的马戏团陷入了困境
You know our circus is in trouble.
这可能是我们最后的机会
This could be our last chance.
但是我们不能没有你
But we will not do this without you.
马戏团需要我们团结一致
Circus always stay together.
好吧 我可以钻一次铁环
OK. I do one hoop.
我也要抱一下
I want a hug, too!
各位 我找到狮子了 藏在马戏团里
Attention! I have found our lion! He is hiding with the circus!
法国名曲《我一点都不后悔》 曾在电影《玫瑰人生》和《盗梦空间》中出现
不 没什么[法语]
Non! Rien de rien
不 我一点都不后悔
Non! Je ne regrette rien
无论人们对我好或对我坏
Ni le bien qu’on m’a fait
对我来说全都一样
Ni le mal tout ça m’est bien égal
不 没什么
Non! Rien de rien
不 我一点都不后悔
Non! Je ne regrette rien
已付出代价了 一扫而空了 遗忘了
C’est payé, balayé, oublié
我不在乎它的逝去
Je me fous du passé!
来 莫里斯 给我
Come on, Maurice, give it to me!
再多点炸♥药♥ 里科 我要飞得很高
More boomstick, Rico! I really want to fly!
你真的要玩人间大炮吗
Are you really going to shoot yourself out of that thing?
我从小就梦想着这一天
I’ve always dreamed of doing this, from time I was a little pup,
梦想成为人肉炮弹
to be a human cannonball!
当然 其实是 海狮炮弹
Except, you know… A sea lion cannonball.
这个危险吗
Is it dangerous?
危险吗 当然危险了
Is it dangerous? Yes, of course it’s dangerous!
-你确定要这么做吗 -是的
– Now, are you sure about this? – I’m sure.
如果”震撼人心”是你的毕生信条
‘Cause if blowing up is your thing,
那你就选对地方了
then you in the right place.
是的 你说的没错
Sí. That’s means yes!
准备好发射了吗
Ready for launch?
准备好了
Ready for launch!
点火
Fire in the hole!
等下
Wait!
妈妈咪呀
Mamma mia!
救我
Help me!
里科 准备好大炮 要一样的火候
Rico! Get the cannon ready! Same charge!
点火
Fire in the hole!
太爽了
All right!
马蒂 真高兴你来了
Marty! I’m so glad you’re here.
我在飞 我会灰了
Whoo! I was flying! I was effin’-L-Y-in’!
我为你骄傲 但是
I’m proud of you, but…
我觉得我坚持不了多久了
…I don’t think I can hold on much longer!
是的 对不起我太激动了
Oh, yeah, right. Sorry about my enthusiasm.
把这个套在身上
Here, wrap this around you.
很好 我拉住你了
All right, I got you! I got you!
忘掉自己是兽类吧
Forget about being part of the herd!
我将成为鸟类的一员
I’m gonna be part of the flock!
-我要飞了 -是啊 多么辉煌的胜利啊
– I’m going to fly, baby! – Oh, yes! What a triumph!
交出马戏团来 弗莱迪
Hand over that circus, Freddie!
我要扯下你的鸡鸡做皮带
I’ll have your guts for garters!
放下你们的武器
Hey, hey, put your weapons down.
冷静一下 卖♥♥萌明显不是你们的风格
Guys, chill out. Cute and cuddly’s obviously not your thing.
他看穿我们了
He’s got us pegged.
我有个更好的主意 让他们看看 里科
I got a better idea. Show ’em, Rico.
太棒了
Oh, that was great!
-太赞了 -火箭鞋
– Flippin’ ‘eck! – Rocket shoes!
-我想试一下 -乔尼斯 乔尼斯
– I want to try that! – Jonesy! Jonesy!
我很欣赏你激励那些动物的做法
I admire how you have inspired these animals.
谢谢
Oh, thanks.
你谈激♥情♥的时候 就像是在念诗
And what you said about passion, it was like poetry.
我爱激♥情♥和诗歌♥ 它们就像一对孪生子
I love passion and poetry. They go together, really.
虽然彼此不押韵
I know they don’t rhyme.
空中飞人就是我的激♥情♥
Trapeze is my passion!
太好了 我很期待你的表演
Terrific. I look forward to seeing you up there.
你可以教我
You can teach me!
-什么 -教我
– What? – Teach me.
我一直都是单独表演的
Well, I’ve always been kind of a solo act.
规定就是这样的
So that kind of rules that out.
我开始怀疑你会不会表演空中飞人了
I wonder if you actually do trapeze.
-我当然会 -证明给我看
– Oh, I actually do do trapeze. – Show me!
证明给你看 我们是5岁小孩吗
“Show me”? What are we, five?
我是
I am five, yes.
跳舞
Dancing.
你要做的就只是动动脚 哪也不去
All you’re doing is moving and not getting anywhere.
音乐让我忘记了时间
I mean, the music totally throws off my timing.
你想来点刺♥激♥的是吗
You want excitement? Ha-ha!
看看吧 是谁在钢丝上
Check it out. Who’s on a tightrope, huh? Huh?
是谁
Who’s on a…
我在钢丝上 我在钢丝上了
I’m on a tightrope! I’m on a tightrope!
梅尔曼 我的天啊
Melman! Oh, my gosh!
-救我 -宝贝 坚持住
– Help me! – Baby, hold on. Hold on.
我马上就来救你
I’m coming right now!
梅尔曼
Melman?!
冷静点 梅尔曼
Calm down, Melman.
我要掉下去了 我会摔断脖子的
I’m going to fall and break all of my neck! Ah!
看着我 看着我
Just look at me. Look at me.
-看着我 -好的
– All eyes on me. – OK.
-到我这边来 -我不能
– Come to me. – I can’t.
就像跳舞一样 梅尔曼
It’s just like dancing, Melman.
两步前 一步后
Two steps forward, one step back.
我不会跳舞 我说过了
I can’t dance, OK? There, I said it.
也许是因为你没试过
Maybe because you’ve never tried.
我试过了
No, I have tried.
我私下里练习过 因为你跳得太好了
I practiced in private because you dance so well.
你练习过 为了我吗
You practiced? For me?
是的 但是没有用
Yes, but it’s no use.