-过来吧 -你看起来美极了
– Come on. – Whoo! You look gorgeous!
好吧 动物们 我们是你们的新雇主
All right, animals! We may be your new owners,
但是我们不会改变马戏团的规则
but we don’t want to reinvent the circus wheel here,
所以上场后该怎么做还怎么做
so just go out, do what you do!
就当是给伦敦赞助商表演前的热身
Just think of this as a fun warm-up for that promoter in London.
对吧 马蒂
Right, Marty?
马蒂
Marty?
我也想做匹马戏团小马
I want to be a circus horse!
我们可以把你喷成白色
We could paint you white!
然后再把你喷成粉红
And then paint you pink!
-棒极了 -这可不是低调 对吧
– Awesome! – Not laying very low, are we, Marty?
索妮娅 熊熊你在哪 我们就快开始了
Sonya! Where is the bear? Sonya! We’re about to start!
伟大力 快打起精神
Hey, Vitaly! Got your game face on.
精神不错
Good game face.
老虎一发威 还真像是病猫
What is that cat’s problem?
“我是只刻薄的老虎 对谁都不友善”
“I’m a mean Russian cat who isn’t nice to anybody.”
亲爱的 快看 我成功了
Hey, honey, look! Look, I’m doing it!
别到处捣乱了
Guys, stop fooling around.
我们刚找到点乐子
We’re just having a little fun.
让这些动物好好准备吧
Let’s let these animals do their show.
马戏团 爆♥炸♥头
Circus! Afro!
马戏团 爆♥炸♥头 马戏团 爆♥炸♥头
Circus Afro, Circus Afro
花衣裳 花衣裳 爆♥炸♥头
Polka dot, polka dot, polka dot, Afro!
不是吧
Really?
索妮娅 那头熊去哪了
Sonya! Where is Sonya the bear?!
圣彼得大教堂[世界第一]
梵蒂冈
意大利歌♥剧流行音乐《告别的时刻》
我将与你同航[意语]
Con te partiro
那些我从未看过
Paesi che non ho mai
从未和你一起体验的地方
veduto e vissuto con te
现在我就将看到和体验
adesso si vivro
就让我与你同航
Con te partiro
我想吻遍你大头上的每一寸肌肤
I want to kiss every inch of your huge head.
可能要花上我好几周时间
It may take me a number of weeks.
当心
Hey, watch it!
你还真重啊
That was heavy.
别哭 我最爱的人
Don’t cry. Stop crying!
看到你哭我也想哭了 亲爱的
It makes me cry to see you cry, my darling.
我会给你买♥♥辆更棒的
I will get you something even better.
杜卡迪
[著名意大利摩托车生产商]
永相随
lo con te
不惜千金买♥♥真爱
Hey, you can buy love.
别太快了
Whoa, not too fast!
先生们女士们
Ladies and gentlemen,
有请娇娇
presenting Gia,
空中飞虎
the trapeze-flying jaguar!
她过来了 向前三周翻腾跳跃 然后
And there she go. The triple-flip roll with a double leap, and…
你在做什么
What are you doing?!
想不到是纸糊的
That’s just paper.
你在监视我吗
Were you spying on me?
没 我过来只是想向你澄清…
No! I just came by to say that I don’t want you to think…
我并不是什么马戏界的明星 请别误会
I don’t want you to think of me as some sort of authority figure.
别担心 不会的
Don’t worry. I don’t.
-真的吗 -一点也不
– You don’t? Oh. – Not at all.
马戏团其他动物可能会觉得我有点严谨
Well, the other circus animals might find me a bit intimidating.
不 谁都没有这样觉得
No. Nobody is intimidated at all by you.
那我就放心了 真是好消息
Oh, good stuff. Good. Good news.
实际上 我觉得他们
In fact, I do not think they
从来都没注意过你
have given you a second thought since you showed up.
那还真不错
That’s good to hear.
如果有的话 他们也是为你觉得可怜
If anything, they’re starting to feel sorry for you.
我懂了 别说了
OK, I get it. OK?
还有事吗
Is there more?
我刚想谢谢你
I just wanted to thank you
让我们搭火车来到这里
for letting us get on the train back there.
我知道那只有俄♥国♥口音的大猫
I know the big cat with the accent
不想让我们上车
wasn’t so excited about us getting on.
听着 狮仔
Look, lion guy.
这个马戏团是我们的一切
This circus means everything to us.
你要是胆敢有半点损害马戏团的念头
And if you do anything that threatens this circus,
我会给你好看 懂了吗
you will have to answer to me. Capisce?
我懂我懂 相信我 我们都是乖孩子
I capisce, cool. Trust me, we’re cool.
这就是你所谓的低调
You call this laying low?
萨拉戈萨马戏团
快点 快点
Faster! Faster!
找到马戏团 就找到狮子
Where there is circus, there is lion.
既来之 则…
And when in Rome…
法兰西万岁
Vive la France!
警♥察♥
停下
Halt!
万神殿 兴建于公元前27年罗马帝国时期的古建筑
我的毛毛女神 一会儿去万神殿吃甜甜圈
Come on, my hairy queen. We’ll do doughnuts in the Pantheon.
你闯大祸了
You’re in big trouble.
现在你真的闯大祸了
Now you’re really in big troub…
现在你是真的真的闯…
Now you’re really, really in big tro…
我是新来的
I’m new!
乐队奏起
OK! Strike up the band!
你们还有个乐队
You have a band?
准备享受震撼人心的感官大餐吧
Prepare to be blown away!
-震死我吧 -上场
– Blow me away! – Here we go!
瞧我的
Look at this. Whoa! Hey!
很荣幸能…
It’s nice to be… Ah!
你们看狗狗演得多逼真
Whoa! How do dogs do that?
少废话 来点真格的
Get on with it!
蠢蛋
Stupido!
这可真值回票价了
Well, that was worth the price of admission.
小心点 伙计
Watch it, mate!
辛辛那提 美国俄亥俄州西南部城市
哪位朋友来自辛辛那提
Who’s from Cincinnati?
斯特凡诺
Stefano,
“震撼人心”应该不是贬义词 对吧
you know “Blown away” means good, right?
别担心 压轴戏还在后面
Don’t worry. The big finale is coming up!
给我点节奏 快看这个
Give me a downbeat! Look at this!
不 不 这简直就像一场噩梦
Oh, no. No, this is not happening.
成交了 我的朋友
You have a deal, mi amigo.
很棒 对不
It’s good, no?
出去买♥♥点食物再回来吧
Yes, go out and get food and come back!
中场休息
深呼吸 你身在福中 一切都很棒
Deep breaths. You’re in a happy place. It’s all good.
外面有一群生气的暴徒
There’s an angry mob outside,
他们要求退票
and they’re demanding their money back!
我想大家都知道该怎么做了
I think we all know the right thing to do.
快点 快点
Come on, come on!
快点 加油
Come on! Hurry up!
跳上火车
Hop on the train!
快点 大伙
Come on, guys!
-妈妈咪呀 -快点
– Mamma mia! – Hurry up!
谢谢 艾力斯
Grazie, Alice.
把钱扔过来
Just throw us the money!
尚塔尔·杜布瓦队长 快起床
Captain Chantal Dubois. Get up.
我们会严加看守
I’m going to have to send
把你送回摩纳哥
you back to Monaco under maximum security.
什么
What?!
只是些枕头
It’s just a pillow!
司令 史上最古老的伎俩
Eh, that’s the oldest trick in the book, Comandante.
连意大利小毛孩都知道这一招
Every bambino in Italy knows that one.
那么 他们莫非也知道
Maybe, but do they know about the old escape hole
逃生洞都在这些不起眼的海报后面吗
behind the innocent-looking poster?
笨蛋
他们知道这招更老的”屋顶躲猫猫”吗
Or the really old “I’m gonna hide up on the ceiling” Trick!
当然了 秘密通道都在床底下
Of course. The secret tunnel under the bed!
把床挪开
Get this thing out of the way.
下去
Let’s go!
这条秘密通道是死胡同

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!