救命
Help me!
干得好 条纹哥
Nice one, Stripes!
疯女人逼近了
Crazy woman gaining!
施出我们的深海鱼油困敌大♥法♥
Our Omega-3 slick will take them down.
二等兵 启动
Private, activate!
她还真不赖
She’s good!
卡哇伊斯基 人肉一下
Kowalski, intel.
长官 我们遇上强手了
Sir. We have a serious problem.
尚塔尔·杜布瓦队长
Captain Chantal Dubois.
隶属摩纳哥动物监♥管♥局♥ 完美记录保持者
Monaco Animal Control. Perfect case record.
你开错方向了
You’re going the wrong way,
指的是美国前F1冠军赛车手马里奥·安德里蒂
-马蒂 -请叫我马蒂奥·安德里蒂
– Marty! – Just call me Marty-o Andretti.
我看你倒像是傻♥逼♥奥·安德里蒂
No. You’re Sucky-o Andretti!
别吵 一旁待着去
Stop backseat driving!
我在副驾驶座帮你 把方向盘给我
I’m passenger-seat driving. Give me the wheel.
这不是方向盘 这是我的命根子
It’s not a wheel, it’s my baby!
你的蹄子就不该搭在方向盘上
Your hoofs aren’t meant to be on a wheel!
-现在轮不到你开车了 -别看着我
– Hey! Too late for you to drive! – Don’t look at me!
争辩的时候别看我 看好路
Don’t look at me when we argue! Look at the road!
冷静点 冷静点
Be cool, be cool!
你好 长官 有何指教
Hi, Officer. Is there a problem?
你好
Hi.
小心
Oh! Watch out!
我们需要加大马力
We need more power.
是时候点燃卡哇伊斯基的核反应堆了
Time to fire up Kowalski’s nuclear reactor.
这就是传说中的核反应堆吗
That’s a nuclear reactor?
没错
Nuclear.
她在车顶
She’s on the roof!
可是长官 准备还未就绪
But, sir, it’s not ready.
控制棒还有待校准
The control rods’ll have to be calibrated.
更别说转换区中的铀-238
And don’t even ask me about the Uranium-238 blanket.
好吧
Ok.
马蒂 我们甩掉她了
OK, Marty, we lost her!
也许你可以减速了
Maybe you can slow down now.
不行 刹车失灵了
I can’t! There’s no brakes!
刹车失灵 军法处置 二等兵
No brakes? Way to commit, soldier.
大使酒店
大伙快逃出去
Let’s get out of here!
快快快 跳啊 别犹豫
Go, go, go! Move! Now!
大家这是去哪儿啊
Hey, where’s everybody going?
我在飞
I’m flying!
我是第一只能飞的狐猴
I’m flying! I’m the first flying monkey!
太好了
Oh, yay!
有了它 咱们就能离开这儿啦
That’s our ticket out of here!
太好了 宝贝
Yeah, baby!
大伙儿 快上猴梯
Everybody! On the monkey chain!
香蕉枪伺候
Deploy banana gun!
带上小家伙们 扔上去 快跑
Grab the little guys! Toss them up! Let’s go! Go, go, go! Go!
快啊 快啊 加油
Faster! Faster! Faster! Come on!
快上来 梅尔曼
Come on, Melman!
刚好
Whoo! Yeah!
梅尔曼
Melman!
我的脖子
My neck!
让猴儿们用点劲 管发双倍工资
Put your backs into it! Double banana overtime!
蛇形飞行 甩掉她
Serpentine! Serpentine!
这个女人真让我毛骨悚然了
Hey, this lady’s really starting to freak me out.
莫特 你去摆平她
Fix it, Mort.
抓牢
Hold this.
艾力克斯 小心点 她是疯子
Alex, be careful! She’s crazy!
你以为我不知道吗 马蒂
You think, Marty?!
搞定 可以回家啦 宝贝
That’s right! Home free, baby!
我又能呼吸了
I can breathe!
永别了 杜布瓦
Au revoir, Dubois!
算你行 狮子
Well played, lion.
好戏开始了
Game on.
纽约 纽约 了不起的城市
New York, New York. It’s a heck of a town
-布朗克斯在上城区 -炮台公园在下城区
– The Bronx is up – But the Battery’s down
纽约 纽约
New York, New York…
卡哇伊斯基 状态报告
Kowalski, status report.
好消息是这首歌♥已经接近尾声
So the good news is this song is almost over.
正合我意 那坏消息呢
Well, that’s music to my ears. And the bad news?
齿轮传动系统严重损坏 长官
The gear assembly is badly damaged, sir.
只需少许时间即可…
It’s only a matter of time before…
为什么我们就不能平稳着陆一次呢[详见前面两集]
Why can’t we ever just make a normal landing?
老天啊
Oh, man!
挺住 梅尔曼 我来帮你下来 亲爱的
Hold on, Melman. OK? I’ll get you down, sweetie.
朱利安国王去哪儿了 必须找到他
Where is he? Must find King Julien. King Julien!
美国嘻哈天王内丽的《性感说唱》
这越来越热了
It’s getting hot in here
快脱掉你的皮
So take off all your fur
我越来越热了
I am getting so hot
我想要脱♥光♥光
I want to take my fur off
老大 飞机摔得怎样
Skipper, what about the plane?
黑猩猩们会连夜加班修理
The chimps will work through the night.
没有休息停顿 不受安全限制
No breaks, no safety restrictions.
大胆 你们要罢♥工♥
Hey, where are you going?
给我回来 我们签过合同的
Get back here! We have a contract!
没错 但是我想法国的
Yes. Well, I’m afraid labor laws
劳动法♥会♥稍微宽松人道一点
are slightly more lenient in France.
你也知道 他们每年才工作两周
You see, they only have to work two weeks a year.
至少还有人具备白求恩大夫的职业道德
Well, someone else has the Canadian work ethic!
你们企鹅就能搞定的 对吗
But you penguins, you can still fix it, right?
对吗
Right?
是啊 你们这个无敌小团队一定可以的
Yeah, yeah. You’re a little crackerjack, can-do team.
想要我实话实说吗
You want me to give it to you straight?
好啊 好啊
Yes! Yes!
不好
No.
还是婉转一点
Bend it a little?
飞机彻底毁坏了 报废了 完蛋了
Well, the plane’s totaled. Kaput, blammo, busted!
再也别想飞起来
Never to fly again.
不会吧 我们永远都回不了家了吗
So that’s it? That’s it then, we’re never gonna get home?
不 我们一定得回家
No! We’ve got to get home!
我们能修好的 我们会修好的
We can fix it! We’ll fix it!
大伙 快来 我们会修好的
Yeah, guys, come on, we’ll fix it!
从最外面的零件开始 然后往里修
You just start from the outside pieces, and you work your way in.
对 太完美了
And, yeah, perfect!
快点啊 别光傻站着
Come on! Don’t just stand there, guys.
马蒂 把那堆东西拉过来
Marty! Drag that things over here.
我们只要把零件粘起来 然后…
And we’ll just attach it to this dealy-bob over here. And…
我们回不了家了
We’re not going home.
我们永远都回不去了
We’re never going home.
条子来了
It’s the fuzz!
我们该怎么办 不能永远躲着吧
What are we gonna do? We can’t hide forever!
我们太显眼了 这可不是非洲
And we can’t just blend! You know this ain’t Africa.
这可如何是好
Oh, what’s the point?
像我们这种旗舰型动物
Tell me one conceivable way that extra-large animals like us
要想横穿欧洲而不引人注意
are gonna be able to move through
马戏团
萨拉戈萨[西班牙第五大城市]
我还没有想到可行的办法
Europe without attracting unwanted attention.
哪里来的小混混
Where are you coming from?
大侠 求求你让我们避一避风头
Please, you got to hide us. Just until the heat dies down.
外人禁入
Absolut no outsiders.
收起你那苦瓜脸 然后滚蛋[俄语]
So wipe that Smirn off your face and Popov!
别这样 朋友
Come on, man.
给个面子 我们可都是猫科动物
You gotta do one cat a solid. Cat to cat.
帮帮忙吧 老兄 求你了
Do a solid here, buddy. Come on.
不[俄语] 火车只载马戏团的动物
Nyet! This train is for circus animals only.
听起来他们有麻烦在身
They sound like they be in trouble.
斯特凡诺 别给我们马戏团招惹是非
Stefano, we do not invite trouble into our circus.
我不相信狮子
I don’t trust lion.
鬃毛又长又油