跳吧 跟着节奏跳吧 跳吧
Jump, jump to the rhythm, jump…
不妙
Uh-oh.
不
Oh, no!
快逃命啊
Take cover!
-好险 -你好 亲爱的
– Whoo! OK! – Hi, honey.
好了 好了 我来帮你 亲爱的
OK, OK. I got you. I got you, honey.
赌场规定任何动物不得入内 除了人
Now, they’re not gonna let animals on to the casino floor,
所以只有一种办法 乔装打扮
so expect some kind of disguise.
瞧 那女人真是丑得惊天地泣鬼神
Whoa! Look at that! That is one ugly, mug-ugly lady!
就像中了最最恶毒的面目全非掌
That is roach-killing ugly!
那不是女人 是凡尔赛国王
That’s not a lady. That’s the King of Versailles.
才不是什么国王
And that’s not the King of Versailles.
是猩猩扮的
That’s the chimps.
猩猩只是幌子
And the chimps are like smoke.
幌子下面 必有幕后主持
And where there’s smoke, there’s fire.
就是那些企鹅
And by fire, I mean the penguins!
凡尔赛国王又赢了
King of Versailles wins again.
听我的没错吧
I say we let it ride.
我们就要接上那帮”非洲难民”
Then we’ll pick up the hippies
然后风光地飞回纽约
and fly back to New York in style.
A-380空中巴士 目前载客量最大的民用客机 被称为空中巨无霸
我们能买♥♥一架A-380空中巴士吗
Can we buy an Airbus A-380?
纯金的都行 宝贝
Solid gold, baby!
长官 理论上来说纯金飞机是飞不了的
Sir! A solid gold plane wouldn’t be able to fly.
卡哇伊斯基 我们会发大财的
Kowalski, we’ll be rich!
有钱能使鬼推磨 还怕什么常规理论
The rules of physics don’t apply to us.
-再来一盘 -遵命
– Let it ride! – Right-o!
2分17秒后
OK. In exactly two minutes and 17 seconds,
狐猴会准时切断电源
the lemurs will cut the power.
交换机电源
-现在吗 -不是
– Now? – No.
-可以了吗 -不行
– OK? – No.
-现在吗 -不是
– Now? – No.
我趁黑滑下去 抓住企鹅
I drop down, grab the penguins.
你再把我吊起来 一起逃出这里
You crank me up, and we are out of here.
慢着 还是我来吧 让我来擒拿企鹅
Oh! Oh! Oh! Let me drop down! I’ll grab the penguins!
你没有爪子 马蒂
You don’t have fingers, Marty.
-现在呢 -不行
– Now? – No.
-可以了吗 -不成
– Do it? – No!
这些都是头该考虑的问题
These are things a leader has to think of.
为嘛你是头 为嘛不是我
Why should you be the leader? Why not me?
因为这是我一手策划的
‘Cause I’m the phase tracker!
国王还是没有下注
The king is letting it ride.
为何事先不找我商量
How did I get phased out?
你本身就是计划的一部分
You’re part of a phase.
计划不需要你占有 而是要你参与
A phase isn’t something you own, it’s something you’re in.
有戏
That’s it.
话说谁投票选你当CEO的
Who voted you Grand Phase Master anyway?
我 我说了算 因为我就是头
Me! I voted me! ‘Cause I’m the leader!
-黑色 -中了 宝贝
– Black! – That’s it, baby!
-现在呢 -不行
– Now? – No!
凡尔赛国王赢了大满贯
The King of Versailles wins it all!
-看来只好由我来主持大局了 -梅尔曼
– Maybe I should be in charge. – Melman!
好歹我是个医生
I am a doctor.
-现在吧 -不行
– Now! – No.
为什么我们都没有话语权
Why can’t we all be leaders?
别吵了 干脆我来
Enough! I’m gonna lead.
别来无恙 小猫咪
What’s new, pussycat?
马蒂 我们这是在第几步
Marty, what phase are we at?
第三步 道歉
Phase Three, apologize!
收到
Right.
老兄 真抱歉
Oh, man, we are so sorry.
接受道歉 咱们滚
Apology accepted. Let’s roll!
马蒂 我们跳过了第二步
Marty! We skipped Phase Two!
忘记严厉训斥他们了
We didn’t chew them out!
别看我呀 我只是个跟班 头说了算
Don’t look at me. I’m just following the leader!
-可以了 -我现在有点忙
– Now! – I’m a bit busy right now.
快拉电闸
Just pull the switch!
好吧
OK, fine.
见鬼 这些灯怎么回事
What the heck is going on with the lights?
辣妹组合的成名歌♥曲《想要》
告诉俺你想要啥 你真的想要啥
Yo, tell me what you want, what you really, really want
俺告诉你俺想要啥 俺真的想要啥
I’ll tell you what I want. What I really, really want…
搞什么飞机 快过来
What are you doing?! Come on!
封锁出口
Initiate lockdown!
向动物监♥管♥局♥的杜布瓦队长求助
And get me Captain Dubois from Animal Control!
讲
Speak.
是
Oui.
一匹斑马
A zebra?
一头河马
A hippo?
一只长颈鹿
A giraffe?
还有狮子
A lion?!
我年方7岁 就已经开始勒死鹦鹉
When I was seven, I strangled my first parrot,
拳打毒蛇 把金鱼冲下马桶
flushed my first goldfish, punched my first snake.
现在我毕生为之准备的
Now I have finally reached the
激动时刻终于到来了
moment l have been preparing for my entire life.
我事业的巅峰
The pinnacle of my career,
猎杀百兽之王
to hunt the king of the beasts!
狮子
-不 -封锁了
– Oh, no. – Lockdown, eh?
我们该怎么办
What do we do?
大伙儿都后退 看我的
All right, everybody, stand back. I got this one.
当我没说
Never mind.
出场亮相的机会要好好把握 失不再来
Well, you only get one chance at a first impression.
怎么回事
What just happened?
我们在哪儿 这是啥玩意儿
Where are we? What is this?
我们称之为攻击休闲两用豪华车
We call it the Luxury Assault Recreational Vehicle.
汽车开动啦 呜呜
The car goes vroom-vroom!
踩油门 士兵们
Step on it, boys!
杜布瓦队长 见到你真是太高兴了
Captain Dubois, I am so happy to see you!
你不会相信…
You will not believe…
滚回去 蠢材
Get back, you fool!
你那廉价的古龙水盖住了动物的骚香味
Your cheap cologne is obscuring the animal musk!
我的脸
Oh, my face!
可怜的畜生
Poor, poor animals.
天堂有路你不走 地狱无门偏进来
You should never have left the forest.
老娘陪你们玩玩
Now you deal with me.
卡哇伊斯基 联♥系♥黑猩猩
Kowalski, signal the chimps to meet us
让他们开超级飞机前来会合
at the rendezvous point with the Super Plane.
地点 大使酒店楼顶 进发
Hotel Ambassador. Let’s move it!
目标锁定 长颈鹿在12点钟方向
Voilá. Giraffe at twelve o’clock.
伙计们 我们被盯上了
Guys, we’ve got a tail.
狗仔队
Paparazzi!
二等兵 踩油门
Pedal to the metal, Private.
请不要拍照
Don’t take any photos, please!
你们好
Hi!
我在这儿
Here I am!
不…要…拍…照…
Don’t take… any… photos.
-不许拍了 -快帮忙 医生
– No more pictures! – Medic!
预计还要多久到达会合地点
ETA to rendezvous point?
2分37秒 长官
Two minutes, 37 seconds, sir.
准备作战
Man your battle stations!
慢着 得有人把着方向盘
Hey! Wait! Nobody’s at the wheel!
快回去 司机脱岗 无人驾驶
Get back there! Negative on the driver! There’s no driver!
救命 无人驾驶 不 我们都会死的
Help! Nobody’s driving! Oh, no! We’re going to die!
不要坐以待毙 娘娘腔 握住方向盘
Don’t just sit there, fancy pants. Grab the wheel!
因为养车费用高和交通发达 纽约人养成了不开车的习惯
你开什么玩笑 我不开车 我是纽约人
Are you kidding? I don’t drive. I’m a New Yorker!
把屁♥股♥挪开 别唧唧歪歪了
Move over, Miss Daisy!
斑马天生色盲
你在干嘛 斑马是不能开车的
What are you doing? Zebras can’t drive!
只有企鹅和人类才能开车
Only penguins and people can drive.
这些按钮是干嘛用的
What do all these buttons do?