家
Home.
我的石头明显比记忆中的缩水了
My rock looks smaller than I remember it.
看那壁画
Look at the mural.
其实画得一点都不像 是吧
Doesn’t actually capture the real thing, does it?
我们之间居然还有道墙 梅尔曼
I forgot about that wall in between us, Melman.
那样的阻隔一直都在吗
Was that always there?
伙计们 我为我当初的行为道歉
Guys, I’m sorry I ever left the zoo in the first place.
道什么歉
What do you mean?
如果当时我乖乖地待在这里
I mean, if I had just stayed put,
我们现在就不用睹物伤怀了
we wouldn’t have anything to be sad about right now.
离开动物园是我们一生中最棒的事
Leaving the zoo was the best thing that ever happened to us.
是吗
Really?
是啊 走出来 遨游世界
Yeah. Out there, in the world,
让我们感觉真正地活着
we were really living.
-是啊 -很刺♥激♥
– Yeah! – It was exciting!
-很浪漫 -也很危险
– It was romantic. – It was dangerous.
一种前所未有的活力
I never felt so alive!
在马戏团的时候 我们就已经回家了
When we were with the circus, we were already home.
要是我们早点醒悟就好了
I only wish we’d realized that sooner.
我会想念他们的
I’m really going to miss those guys.
不如我们现在就回团去
What do you say we go back?
真的吗
Really?
-我跟你一块儿去 -我也是
– I’m with you! – I’m in!
要怎么跟他们解释
But what do we tell them?
我们向他们承认错误
We make it right by telling them how wrong we were.
完全可以 非常同意
It’s worth a shot.
受点伤痛算什么 放手一搏吧
And if we go down in flames, so be it!
-就这样吧 -我也赞成
– Yes, let’s do this! – I like it!
我脖子变长了吗
Is my neck getting longer?
摸摸我的毛吧 很柔软的
Feel my fur. It’s so soft.
是很软
It is soft.
我觉得自己好像黑白电影里的拐杖糖一样
I’m like a candy cane in a black and white movie.
不 不
Oh, no.
杜布瓦
Dubois.
索妮娅 我好想你
Sonya, I miss you, baby!
想念你身上臭烘烘的味道
I miss my stinky bear!
宝贝…想念你鱼腥味的吻
Babe… your fishy kisses!
惊讶吧
Surprise!
塞不进行李箱
He will never fit in the carry-on.
但脑袋可以
But his head will!
-你在干吗 -什么人
– Hey! – Qu’est-ce que c’est?
看看 看她干了什么好事
Look! Look what she’s done!
她把艾力克斯带回来了
You brought back Alex the lion!
-真是奇迹 -谢谢 太感谢你了
– It’s a miracle! – Thank you! Thank you!
索妮娅 你在哪儿
Sonya, where are you?
索妮娅
Sonya!
对不起
Excuse me.
索妮娅 宝贝
Sonya, baby!
我不做什么国王了
I don’t want to be king anymore!
沉溺于爱情 我身不由己
I was so hung up on who I was
忘不了你 和你的味道
who you was… what you smelled like…
更最重要的 我们开始臭味相投了
when all that really matters is what we smell like together.
我错了 宝贝 原谅我吧
I know! Baby, forgive me.
你好
Oh, hello?
糟了 是杜布瓦
Gasp! It’s Dubois!
我的天啊
Baba booey!
你在哪儿中标的
Where did you get this?
动物园
I got it from the zoo.
他们在动物园遭埋伏了
The hippies got ambushed!
什么 我们一定要去帮他们
What? We have to help them!
但是他们骗了我们
But they lied to us!
就是 为什么要帮他们
Yeah. Why should we lift a paw?
我们是朋友
They are our friends!
他们又不是马戏团的
They’re not even circus!
简直是狗屁不通
That’s Bolshevik!
我从来没想过
I never thought
在美国本土讲这句话
I’d say this on American soil,
但这次俄♥国♥佬说得没错
but the Russki’s right!
艾力克斯 艾力克斯 艾力克斯
Alex! Alex! Alex! Alex!
-不 不 -艾力克斯 你在哪儿
– Oh, no. – Alex? Where are you?
格萝丽娅 你没事吧
Gloria! Are you OK?
-发生什么事了 -艾力克斯
– What is happening? – Alex!
-不不不不 -狮王艾力克斯
– No, no! No, no! – Alex the lion!
不
No!
感谢大家前来参加这场特殊的庆典
Thank you. Thank you all for coming to this special celebration.
就在刚才 这位女士创造了奇迹
And now, the woman who made this all possible,
她把狮子王艾力克斯
who brought Alex the lion and a couple of…
连同其他三只
…three?
三只别的什么动物带回了纽约
Three other animals back to New York.
这位伟大的法国女士
And she’s French. Ooh-la-la.
让我们有请尚塔尔·杜布瓦
Please welcome Chantal Dubois!
艾力克斯
Alex?
这和金钱无关
It was never about the money.
我只关心
It was about
这只狮子
the lion.
-娇娇 -马戏团要团结一致
– Gia? – Circus stick together.
马戏团
Circus
爆♥炸♥头
Afro
马戏团 爆♥炸♥头 马戏团 爆♥炸♥头
Circus Afro, Circus Afro
花衣裳 花衣裳
Polka dot, polka dot!
瞧啊 会飞的马戏团
Look! A flying circus!
不
No!
爆♥炸♥头马戏团救援行动
Operation Afro-Circus Rescue.
开始
Engage!
遵命 老大
Aye, aye, Skipper!
发射海豹炮弹
Unleash the seal.
-拜托 我是海狮 -随你的大小便啦
– I am a sea lion! – Whatever.
天外飞象千斤坠 跳 跳 跳
Two tons of fun. Dive, dive, dive!
我们动起来吧
Let’s rock.
我和你吗 亲爱的
You and me, baby!
记得收腹
Suck in that gut!
真厉害
I am impressed!
任务完成 全体撤退
Mission accomplished. Now let’s get out of here!
-等等 等等我 -斯特凡诺
– Wait! Wait for me! – Stefano!
别抛下我
Don’t leave without me!
不
Oh, no!
快 斯特凡诺 爬上来
Go, Stefano! Climb!
加油 伙计
Come on, my friend!
斯特凡诺
Stefano!
救我
Help me!
-我要砍了你的头 -不要啊 救我
– I will have your head! – Oh, no! Help me!
艾力克斯
Alex!
马蒂 准备发射
Marty! Shoot me a line.
没问题 爆♥炸♥头 不许失败
You got it. Afro, don’t fail me now!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我们来表演美式空中飞人
We are doing trapeze Americano.
来吧
Let’s do it!
弗兰基 乔尼斯 准备好
Frankie, Jonesy! Be ready!
明白 老板
You got it, boss!
上 上 上
Go, go, go!
娇娇 带斯特凡诺走
Gia! Take Stefano!
艾力克斯
Alex!
那是眼镜王蛇
Aquatic cobras!
就算我掉下去 也要先砍下你的脑袋
If I am going down, your head is coming with me!
你休想
I don’t think so!
我们走
Oi, let’s go!
你一个人下去吧 恕不奉陪
You’re going down, but not with my head.
喷气背包 他没骗我们
Jet pack! He pull up!
你捕杀动物的日子到头了 杜布瓦
Your days of chasing animals are over, Dubois!
你可是在跟万兽之王对抗
Because you’ve just messed with the king!