非洲
各就各位 准备起飞
OK. Wind her up, boys!
蒙特卡洛 位于欧洲地中海畔的奢华之国摩纳哥 以豪赌和F1赛车闻名于世
目的地 蒙特卡洛 或阴曹地府
It’s Monte Carlo or bust.
-支撑架 -检查完毕
– Struts. – Check.
襟翼 用以增加升力的辅助机翼
-襟翼 -检查完毕
– Flaps. – Check.
-钻石黄金 -检查完毕
– Diamonds and gold. – Check.
蜜月之旅
在赌场里玩两把 几周后我们就回来了
We’ll be back from our gambling spree in a couple weeks.
-再见 -钱一输光就回来
– Bye! – Or whenever the gold runs out.
-再见 -再见
– Buh-bye! – Good-bye.
好好玩 我们在这里等你们回来
All right! We’ll be waiting for you!
别傻了 我们才不会回来
Just kidding! We’re never coming back!
不好意思 请再说一遍
Sorry! What was that?
全速启动
Initiate warp drive.
他们是不是说永远都不回来了
Did they just say they were never coming back?
伙计们
Guys?
马蒂
Marty?
太好了 你在这里
Oh, goody, you’re here!
尝尝这个味道怎么样
Why don’t you just chew on this?
我好饿
I’m hungry.
痛哇…
Ow!
…哇哈哈 骗到你啦
I’m just messing with you.
我半身不遂好多年了
I lost all feeling in this thing years ago.
梅尔曼 你怎么变成这幅样子
Melman? Why do you look like that?
瞧这是谁来了
Ooh, look who’s talking.
格萝丽娅 你们怎么都这么…老了
Gloria? Why are you guys so… elderly?
切 你有多久没照镜子了
Now, when was the last time you looked in the mirror?
什么
What?
-不 -醒醒 醒醒 艾力…艾
– No! – Wake up! Wake up, Ally-Al!
醒醒
Wake up!
马蒂
Marty!
马蒂 太恐怖了
Marty, it was horrible.
又做同一个噩梦了吗
That same nightmare again, huh?
欢迎回来
我们被困在了非洲
We were stuck here in Africa,
而且老态龙钟 满脸褶子
and we were all super-old and wrinkly.
我老了还挺帅 可你们都变得惨不忍♥睹
Well, I aged well, but the rest of you looked terrible!
艾力克斯 放松 我给你准备了一个惊喜
Relax, Alex. ‘Cause I got a surprise for you!
是不是企鹅来了 来接我们回家
Is it the penguins? Have they come to take us home?
不是 就差那么一点点
Nope. But it’s the next best thing.
算了 又是希望破灭的一天
Another day bites the dust.
跟我走吧您
Come on, now!
小心 小心点 踏过小草坪
Watch it. Watch yourself. Small divots!
抱歉 这有点陡 我们爬上小山坡
Sorry, little incline there. Back up this hill.
有根压低的树枝 跳下这断崖就到啦
A low-hanging branch, then just over this bluff and voilá!
生日快乐 兄弟
Happy birthday, pal!
纽约城
Wow! New York City.
惊喜吧
Surprise!
格萝丽娅 你是自♥由♥女神像
Gloria! You’re the Statue of Liberty!
出自女神像基座上艾玛·娜莎罗琪的诗《新巨人》
让芸芸众生投入我的怀抱吧 亲爱的
Bring me your huddled masses, baby!
梅尔曼 你成了布鲁克林大桥
And, Melman, you’re the Brooklyn Bridge!
连接曼哈顿 布朗克斯和皇后三区
其实我是三区大桥
Actually, I’m the Triboro Bridge.
这些都是你们做的吗
Wow! You guys made this?
是啊 存在深深的脑海里
Yeah. From memory!
此情可待成追忆
From crazy, obsessive memory.
第五大道 畅通无阻
Hey! Fifth Avenue… with no traffic!
这是时代广场
There’s Times Square,
浓郁的摩登气息 却毫无个性
with its modern-day corporate lack of character.
一条街上9家杜安里德药店
Nine Duane Reades on the same street!
还有动物园
And the zoo.
我们的家
Wow, our home.
瞧 有个小小的我
Look! There’s a little me.
还有小小的大家
And little all of us-es!
艾力克斯 艾力克斯
Alex! Alex! Alex!
不
Oh, no!
大伙儿 你们今天真是让我欢喜让我忧
You guys. You’ve both made and ruined my day.
许个愿吧 亲爱的
Make a wish, sweetheart.
你的愿望成真了
Your wish has come true!
我的小肚腩在跟我说话呢
My tummy is speaking to me!
真恶心
Oh, gross!
我要是你 就不会吃另一半蛋糕
Uh… I wouldn’t eat that side of the cake if I were you.
艾力克斯 你许了什么愿
Alex, what was your wish?
我希望我们能回家 别误会
I wished we could go home. I mean, don’t get me wrong.
我爱你们的礼物 但只能望梅止渴
I love this. But it’s not the real thing.
因为那是泥塑啊 艾力克斯
That’s because it’s a mud model, Alex.
这又不是真的纽约 我希望你明白这点
lt’s not actually New York. I hope that was clear.
我们这是在干嘛
What are we doing?
傻愣愣地等着企鹅回来接我们
Here we are relying on the penguins to come back for us.
我们应该…去蒙特卡洛找他们
But… we should just go to Monte Carlo and get them.
身为狮子斑马还有长颈鹿和河马的我们
How do a lion, a zebra, a giraffe
怎么能大摇大摆走进蒙特卡洛赌场
and a hippo walk into a casino in Monte Carlo?
-我不知道 问老夫子吧 -我是说真的
– I don’t know. Ask the rabbi! – Hey, I’m serious.
别争了 我们能行的
Come on! We can do it!
我们是精英团队 无所不能
We can do anything! It’s us!
精英团队
We’re us!
没错 我们都走过大半个地球了
Yeah, that’s right. We’ve gone halfway around the world!
跟这比起来
Compared with that,
蒙特卡洛不过是小菜一碟
Monte Carlo’s just a hop,
咱蹦跶着就能过去
skip and a swim away!
是啊
Yeah.
为了回家
To home.
-回家 -回家
– Home! – Home.
-为了回家 -为了芝士汉堡
– Home. – Cheeseburger.
那些企鹅见到我们肯定会很高兴
Tell you what, bet those penguins will be glad to see us.
没错 可能他们正无聊到爆呢
Yeah, they’re probably bored out of their minds!
拜托用点劲 枕头大战可不是娘们过家家
You pillow fight like a bunch of little girls!
奶奶个熊 这些枕芯是用幼鸟羽毛做的
Chimichanga! These pillows are filled with baby birds!
马达加斯加3
马达加斯加3
欧洲大逃亡
摩纳哥蒙特卡洛港口
-你说什么 -就是那个赌场
– What? – There it is. The casino!
啥
What?
我说 “太好了 咱们能在那里找到企鹅”
I said, “Perfect. That’s where we’ll find the penguins.”
什么
What?
嘘 大伙儿小点声
Shh! Come on, guys.
企鹅搜查行动切忌冒然
Operation Penguin Extraction does not include levity.
不能让别人发现我们
We can’t draw attention to ourselves.
我们要潜伏
We’re invisible!
意思是 莫声张 要低调
I’m talking really, really quiet.
C+C音乐工厂的歌♥曲《让我们跳起舞来》
让我们跳起舞来
Everybody dance now
让我们跳起舞来
Everybody dance now
好 第一步 我们闯入赌场 抓住企鹅
OK. Phase One, we break into the casino, grab the penguins,
让他们开着猴力飞机
and get them to take us back
带我们回纽约
to New York in the Monkey-Powered Super Plane!
明白
Check.
第二步 好好训斥企鹅一顿
Phase Two, we chew out the penguins
不该把我们丢在非洲
for abandoning us in Africa.
明白
Check.
第三步 向企鹅道歉
Phase Three, we apologize to the penguins
不该这么严厉训斥他们
for overly harsh chewing outing,
不过我们的立场也表达清楚了
but we’ve gotten our point across.
第四步 回到纽约
Phase Four, back to New York City.
-很好 -我喜欢
– Yes! – I like it!
好 我们顺着这些通风管道进入
All right, we take these ventilation ducts
企鹅所在赌场位置上方的隔空层
to the crawlspace above the casino where we find the penguins.
先让我想想咱们各自钻哪个管道
I just need to figure out which duct each of us should take.
贝斯低音回响
Pause back with the bass
即兴表演上场 抓住美好时光
The jam is live in effect and I don’t waste time
麦克风在手 演绎淋漓酣畅
On the mic with a dope rhyme
跟着节奏跳吧
Jump to the rhythm