Okay.
放松 深呼吸
All right. Just breathe.
就像骑车 尼娜
Just like riding a bike, Nina.
就像骑车一样
Just like riding a bike.
很好
Okay.
你喜欢骑车
You like riding a bike.
虽然好久没骑了
You ain’t rode a bike in a while,
但不会有问题的
but it’s gonna be okay.
好啊
Hi there.
介意我进来吗
you mind if I come in?
有点 晚了吧
It’s– it’s kinda late.
也许我们可以
Um, maybe we could–
巴里 谁啊
Barry, who is it?
抱歉 不知道你妈妈在
I’m sorry. I didn’t know about your mom.
她需要有人照顾
She needs someone to take care of her.
我们可以
Um, maybe we could…
什么时候一起出去
go out somewhere sometime.
为什么
Why?
为什么
Why?
该摊牌了吧
Cards on the table, huh?
不该吗
Don’t you think?
我们所做的只是
What happened to us
得到自己想要的
is we found a way to get what we wanted.
你就没有想过吗
I mean, have you ever thought about it?
如果你可以得到自己想要的
What if you could have what you wanted?
我时刻在想
I think about it all the time.
那你想要什么
So what do you want?
对不起
I’m so sorry.
你到底怎么了
What the hell is the matter with you?
你 干嘛
I– I beg your pardon?
你有病吧 多好一个女人
Are you demented? That is a fantastic woman.
我知道
I know.
那你怕她 – 不
Well? Are you afraid of her? – No.
倒是有点怕你
I’m a little afraid of you at the moment.
你应该不是同性恋吧
I don’t think you’re gay.
谢谢
Thank you.
那你抱得美人 财富归
Yeah, so you get the girl, you get the money.
有什么不好的吗
So what’s the problem, huh?
他加入了 钱有他一份
Okay. He’ll join up. He wants a full share.
他没有把泡你做为条件
He just doesn’t want sex with you to be part of the deal.
开玩笑吧
You’re kidding.

No.
看来我受打击了
It’s possible I’m gonna have a stroke,
早知如今 何必当初
and they’re gonna find the words “I told you so”
我会悔恨致死
blocking the blood to my brain.
他说你比交易贵重多了
He says you’re worth more than that.
这么说的
He said that?
没错
Yes.
果然是个好男人
Oh, he sounds like a great guy.
告诉他 你其实非常想
You should just tell him that you really want to.
现在
Now?
对啊
Yeah.
他会觉得我是
He probably thinks I’m–
我跟白马王子说自己是妓♥女♥
I told Prince Charming I’m a whore.
他没这么说
He didn’t say that.
我告诉过他 我是妓♥女♥
I told him I’m a whore.
不 不 尼娜 他没这么说
No, no, no. Come on. Nina, he didn’t say that.
别太神经质 – 对啊
Don’t get neurotic. I mean, really. – Yeah.
忘了它 忘了它
Okay, forget about it. Okay, forget it.
干正事吧
All right? We’re back in business.
周四有随机检查
There’s a random search on Thursday.
那周五呢
So Friday, yeah?
我没问题
Works for me.
那就星期五 怎么样
Okay, is that it, Friday?
没问题
Friday’s good, right? – Yes.
这份是你的
This one’s yours, right?
谢谢
Yeah, thank you.
其实 我真的很抱歉
Look, I really owe you an apology.
你是不得已的
You did what you thought you had to.

No.
我不是 那样的
I’m not… like that.
你也许会觉得我
And I know you probably think that–
你理解错了吧
Maybe you got the wrong message here.
我从没放弃过你
I never said I didn’t want you.
我只是不想通过这样的方式得到你
I just didn’t want you like that.
也许我可以
Well, look, maybe we could just…
从头开始
start from scratch.
啊 上帝啊
Aah! Oh, my God!
抱歉 – 打扰了
Sorry. – Excuse us.
没事 没事 该道歉的是我
No, no, that’s fine. I’m actually very sorry.
我们马上出来
We’ll be out in a minute.
不必了 慢慢享受吧
No, no, please, take your time.
你说什么呢 一切都那么顺利
Are you kidding me? Everything’s great.
我们犯了重罪 满屋子的赃物
Yeah, we got federal crimes, a house full of loot,
现在又有人在壁橱里做♥爱♥
and now people having sex in our closet.
我知道
I know.
得了吧 布里吉特
Oh, come on, Bridget.
你真的很喜欢这样么
Are you really fine with all this?
其实我希望她能放松一点
Well, actually, I’m sort of hoping she’ll finally lighten up a bit
让我们开始花这些钱
and let us start spending some of this money.
怎么了
What?
我不知道 可能我只是想工作
I don’t know. Maybe I just wanted a job.
怎么了
What?
实际上 我感觉我正在失去她
Actually, I thought I was losing her.
我只是
And all I could think of doing
希望她再次的需要我
was try to make her need me again.
好了 大伙儿听着
All right, everyone, listen up.
你需要一个男朋友
What you need is a boyfriend.
等等 – 什么
Hold up. – Excuse me?
你需要
What you need is to not–
一个有钱的男朋友
A rich one.
常常在外出差
Someone who’s out of town a lot,
给你带回礼物
gets you gifts,
为你的孩子付私立学校的学费
pays for your kids’ tuition at a fancy private school.
你需要一份工作
And what you need is a job.
伙计 我已经在找了 好么
Hey, man, I’m looking, all right?
当日交易 怎么样 在线的
Day trading, all right? On-line.
如果有人问起 你就说在做短期期货交易
If anybody asks, you’re into short-term futures.
如果有人需要指点
If somebody wants a tip
就告诉他们市场是很有风险的
just tell them the market’s way too volatile.
你能把它写下来么
Can you write that down?
可以
Yes.
巴里
Barry,
你母亲获得了很大一笔保险金
your mom’s gonna get a big insurance settlement.
数额巨大
Huge.
我自然是自♥由♥职业
Of course I will be doing
在外面做公♥司♥咨♥询♥服务
freelance corporate consulting out of our house,
这就是我们需要的改变
which we will have to remodel.
好了 就是这样
Okay. There you are.
我们都有了需要做的工作
We all have jobs we need to do
或者必要的表现
or the appearance thereof.
他难道不棒么
Isn’t he just great?
太酷了 我们成功组织了犯罪
Hot damn. We’re finally organized crime.
♪ I used to go out to parties ♪
♪ And stand around ♪
很难想象自己会抢银行
It’s kinda hard to think of ourselves as bank robbers.
♪ To really get down ♪
♪ But my body ♪
♪ Yearned to be free ♪
♪ I went off on the floor ♪
♪ So somebody could choose me ♪
♪ No more standing ♪
这感觉很像一份工作
It got be kinda like a job.
♪ Beside the wall ♪
♪ Now I got myself together, baby ♪
当然我们也有问题

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!