In fact, it’s not even like stealing money at all.
更像是回收利用
It’s more like recycling.
回收利用
Oh, recycling!
你的辩护律师会喜欢的 布里吉特
Yeah, your defense attorney’s gonna love that one, Bridget.
我不会被抓的
I’m not gonna get caught.
放心 唐 我们很谨慎
My God, Don, we’re very careful.
我们有暗号♥
We have signals and “go” codes.
我们自有一套方法
We have a system here that works–
天啊 别告诉你们还要干?
Oh, please, God. Tell me you’re not planning on doing this again.
什么 我有那么蠢吗?
What– what, do you think I’m stupid?
我们当然要再干
Of course we’re going to do this again.
至少等我们脱离困境
At least until we get out of the hole.
再有四 五次
Four or five more times.
尼娜接到学校通知
Nina gets school paper,
杰基 说实话 我真不知道
and Jackie, honestly, I really don’t know
她到底要干嘛
what the hell she is going to do.
知道吗 你已经疯了 布里吉特
You know something? You’ve gone insane, Bridget.
亲爱的 如果有20美元在路旁
Honey, you see a $20 bill on the sidewalk.
你会怎么做
Let me just ask you. What do you do?
走开 不
Do you walk away? No.
这取决于
You know, I guess it would depend
这条路是不是
on whether or not the sidewalk
锁在政♥府♥银行里
were locked inside a Federal bank!
说实话!如果你在那里打扫了几个月的厕所
Honestly! When you have spent months cleaning their toilets,
就会发现 政♥府♥银行什么的
the whole Federal bank thing
也就那么回事
doesn’t seem like such a great big deal.
那整个社会的资金流通呢
What about the overall system of monetary flow, hmm?
什么
What?
他们要印一定数量的钱
You know that they print a certain amount of money
给相关的其他领域
relating to assets in other parts of the system.
在哪 – 我不知道 但
Uh-huh. Where? I don’t know, but–
那就好 – 真的 你会
Yes! – Seriously, you could be…
你会破坏整个国际贸易平衡
you could be throwing off the entire balance of trade.
你会危及美元和… 日元的汇率
You could be endangering the dollar against the– the yen.
唐 我做定了
Don, I am gonna keep doing this.
日元与我无干
The yen is just gonna have to take care of itself.
问题在于
See, the problem is
我们不接收中途转学的学生
we just don’t accept mid-semester transfers
以及需要补助的学生 我们
or financial aid students. We–
我不需要资金补助
I won’t be needing financial aid.
什么
I’m sorry?
我有能力支付 全年学费
I can pay now… for the full year.
我也有意向
I might also be inclined
为贵校图书馆 贡献一笔可观的资助
to make a significant donation to your new library…
只要我儿子可以享受到
if my sons were using it.
这样的话
Well, that would…
情况就大不相同了 对吧
be a different situation now, wouldn’t it?
能让我揍你一顿吗?
Can I pay you in crack?
开玩笑而已
I’m just kidding with you.
必须少于一万
It has to be under ten.
金额高于一万会自动上报国税局
Anything over 10,000 is automatically reported to the IRS.
我知道 你说过了
I know. You told me.
你过去 我在这不让车熄火
I’m gonna keep the engine going while you’re in there.
放松
Relax.
我们只是存钱 唐 抢银行已经成功了
We’re making a deposit, Don. We already robbed the bank.
这一点不有趣
That’s not even funny.
亲爱的 你得放松
Honey, you know what? You gotta lighten up,
不然我会让你累垮的
or I’m gonna have to have you whacked.
你什么时候开始这么说话了
When did you even start talking like that?
开玩笑呢
I’m kidding you.
不过说真的 宝贝
But really, sweetie,
我是这世界上 唯一想出如此绝妙的事的人
I’m the only person in the whole world who thought this up.
为什么不为我自豪呢?
Why can’t you be proud of me?
我都快不认识你了
I have no idea who you are anymore,
但我为你感到无比自豪
but I’m enormously proud of you.
真的 – 是啊
Really? – Yeah!
你太棒了
No, you are amazing.
真的 你为我自豪
Really? Are you proud of me?
再说一遍 – 你真性感
Tell me again. – You are so hot.
天呐
Oh, my God.
上次在车里做是什么时候
When was the last time we did it in a car?
我们从来没在车里做过
We’ve never done it in the car.
那样很会傻
It’d be so stupid to do it in a car…
因为我们有房♥子
’cause we have a house.
天呐 没错
Oh, God, yes, we do.
我们有房♥子
We have a house.
让我们去屋子里做
Let’s go do it in our house.
知道吗 – 什么
You know what? – What?
银行后面有个公园
They got a park right behind the bank.
好主意 太棒了
Oh, that is such a good idea! Yes!
要选哪家银行好呢
Okay, which ones do you want me to get the cashier’s checks for?
宝贝 别熄火噢
Baby, keep that engine running.
国家商业银行
堪萨斯城联邦储备银行每天会销毁一百万美元
♪ Hot change ♪
♪ Got it right in the groove ♪
♪ And a rang-a-tang Joe ♪
♪ Is a ring-a-ding mood ♪
♪ A little racka tacka tacka tacka run done thing ♪
谢谢
Thanks.
♪ A racka tacka tacka tacka run done thing ♪
♪ A racka tacka tacka tacka run done thing ♪
♪ Everybody wanna get rich right away ♪
♪ Right away, right away, right away ♪
♪ Everybody wanna get rich right away ♪
下一个
Next!
♪ Everybody wanna be king for a day ♪
♪ Everybody wanna get rich right away ♪
♪ If you wanna be rich and you wanna be wealthy ♪
♪ I believe I’d rather be poor and healthy ♪
♪ If you wanna be rich and you wanna be wealthy ♪
♪ I believe I’d rather be poor and healthy ♪
♪ A racka tacka tacka tacka rum-dum thing ♪
♪ It’s a racka tacka tacka tacka rum-dum game ♪
♪ A racka tacka tacka tacka rum-dum thing ♪
♪ It’s a racka tacka tacka tacka rum-dum game… ♪
半年后
为再次成功而干杯
Here’s to a job well done.
难以置信 棒极了
Unbelievable, terrifying,
非常感谢 结束
and thankfully over.
我觉得我们应当继续
Well, I think we should keep going.
亲爱的
Oh, no. Sweetheart, that’d be–
这想法不怎么样
No, that’s– that’s a bad idea.
没错 本来不是这么打算的
Yeah. He’s right. That wasn’t part of the deal.
我们应该
We were supposed to just…
各取所需 金盆洗手
you know, get what we needed and get out.
我们需要更多 不是吗
I think we need more, right?
我可以花得更多
I could use more.
多多益善
More wouldn’t hurt.
不 别太贪心
No. See, don’t get greedy.
罪犯就是这么落网的
See, that’s how people get caught.
没错 我们这是在自找麻烦
Exactly. I think we’re asking for trouble.
唐 你拼了老命30多年 为了什么
Don! You’ve worked your ass off for 30 years and for what?
看自己的老婆做清洁工
So you can see your wife become a janitor?
尼娜呢
And Nina?
这么多年来 你一直站在同一个地方
You’ve spent years standing in one spot
往机器里塞钱
throwing money into a shredder
让你的孩子过上好日子
so your boys could have a better life,
他们的梦想实现了吗
and were they one bit closer to their dream?
杰基
Jackie.
这辈子 你一定有
There must be something that you’ve always
想要做的事吧
wanted to do with your life.
对 我想去巴西和捷克斯洛伐克
Yes. I wanna see Brazil and Czechoslovakia
还有印度
and India–
实际上 捷克斯洛伐克已经不存在了
Actually, there is no Czechoslovakia.
什么
What?
要么是捷克共和国 要么是斯洛伐克
It’s– it’s either the Czech Republic now or Slovakia.
什么时候
Since when?
1992年
1992.
印度还在吧
India’s still there, right?
当然 当然
Yes. Yes. Absolutely.
我想亲眼去看看
I wanna see those places for myself. – Yeah.