Of course we had problems, you know?
比如把钱放在哪
Like where to put it all.
♪ There’s always a chance ♪
我们将其上升到科学高度
We had it down to a science.
完美的金钱机器
The perfect money machine.
♪ Move your body, oh, baby ♪
♪ And dance all night ♪
♪ To the grooving ♪
♪ Feel all right ♪
♪ Oh, yeah ♪
金钱可以
Money… … can buy you…
买♥♥到快乐
happiness.
不要相信别人的反对意见
Don’t let anybody tell you different.
知道马乔里会怎么说
What is Marjorie gonna say about that, huh?
我真为你高兴
I am so happy for you!
真的 – 一切都很完美
Are you? Everything is wonderful.
谢谢 – 布里吉特 是好东西
Thank you. Bridget, the good stuff.
好东西 好东西
The good stuff, thank you.
好东西 你真有趣
The good stuff! You’re so funny!
你好 布里吉特 – 你好
Hi, Bridget. – Hi. Hello.
你好么 – 很高兴见到你
Hi. How are you? Good to see you.
你好
Oh, hi!
你好吗
Oh, how are you?
玩的开心么 – 是的
You having fun? – Yeah.
你不会相信的 – 什么
You’re not gonna believe this. – What?
汤姆·盖福瑞给了我一份工作
Tom Gaffney just offered me a job.
高级副总裁 一个部门的头
Senior VP, head of a division.
他们被我做顾问期间的杰出业绩打动了
They’re impressed by how well I’ve been doing as a consultant.
接受它 唐
Take it, Don.
你这么想 – 是的
You think? – Yeah.
整天坐在办公室不是很奇怪么 我根本不需要这样
Is it weird wanting to sit in an office all day when you don’t have to?
你是一个经理人 需要去管理
You’re a manager. You need something to manage.
我们降薪了
It’s a pay cut.
我们必须得低调的生活
We’re gonna have to pretend to be living on less.
我明白
Yeah, I know.
你可以辞职
You know, you could quit.
说真的
Seriously.
我们完全可以
I mean, we could survive
再支撑一段时间中上阶层的生活
being upper middle class for a while, right?
亲爱的 我不知道
Honey, I don’t know.
我讨厌刷厕所 但是我爱钱
I hate cleaning toilets, but the money is so good.
考虑一下吧
Well, think about it.
你认识那个人么
Do you know that guy?
不认识 怎么了
No. Why?
不知道
I don’t know.
天哪
Oh, my God!
太令人兴奋了
Oh! This is so exciting!
天哪 – 谢谢
Oh, my God! – Thank you.
谢谢 – 戒指 戒指 戒指
Thanks. – Ring, ring, ring!
你们真好
Good for you guys.
太棒了
Oh, that’s great.
是的 女人
Yes, girl! Uh-huh!
绿色等级的员工
Green-level employees,
比如这位年轻女士
like this young lady here,
不允许进入红色等级区域
are not allowed in red-level areas.
向红色徽章地区转移的模式
Transitions to red-badge areas
效仿的是联邦最高安全监狱
are modeled after Federal maximum security prisons.
红色等级人员越过监视器
… red IDs to ascend beyond the cameras.
是那个人
It was that guy…
出现了
showing up.
说起那个完美的机器
The thing about a perfect machine, though,
是你放进一个散掉的螺丝
is you drop in one loose screw…
上帝
Oh! Jesus!
我刚从装载平台过来
I just came from the loading dock.
正在放开一个手推车
I was dropping off a cart,
突然
when all of a sudden,
格洛弗不知从哪冒了出来
Glover comes out of nowhere–
安静
Shh! – Quiet!
安静点 安静点
Just be quiet. Just be quiet.
好的
Okay.
你说”我们暴露了”是什么意思
What did you mean, “We’re busted”?
那个人很奇怪的看着我
This guy was looking at me very strangely.
我的感觉很准
I take my feelings seriously .
好吧 杰基 但是不要害怕 好么
Okay, Jackie, but let’s try not to panic, okay?
你说你从来没见过他 对么
Yeah, yeah. You said you never saw him before, right?
你不知道他为什么来这
You don’t know why he could be here.
可能什么事都没有
It could be nothing.
一定有事
It is not nothing.
好吧 我们试着找出来
All right, we’re just going to try and find out, all right?
好么
Okay?
好的
All right.
好
Okay.
需要去红色♥区♥域的服务人员
Ah! Service employees who need access to red-level areas
佩戴黄色工作证
are given yellow I.D. badges.
黄色证件只允许在安全区域使用
A yellow badge is only allowed in secure areas
在红色等级人员的监督之下
under red-level supervision.
黄色工作人员需要接受全国数据库
Yellow badge employees are given a rigorous screening
对于犯罪记录和精神病记录
in national databanks
的严格审查
for criminal and psychiatric history.
似乎他们都是疯子
It turns out they’re all crazy.
开玩笑的
That’s a joke.
我想在这里我们都很安全 不是么
Oh, I think we’re all safe in this room, don’t you?
我们向右 继续参观
Let’s go right. Moving on.
这边走
Step right this way.
如你所见
So as you can see,
小偷在这里是没有机会下手的
there is simply no opportunity for theft,
因此这里从来没有出现过
which is why there’s never been a theft
任何偷盗行为甚至是任何迹象
of even a single note at this facility
并且永远不会
and there never will be.
对
Right.
你看
Look,
他们不是脑力工作者
these are not white-collar people.
他们只能用体力来偷钱
They would have to physically steal the money,
但是我刚才已经跟你说过了 这是不可能的
which I just told you is impossible.
你却说有换垃圾袋的
You’re talking about women who…
女人来偷钱
change trash bags.
他们推着手推车
They push carts around,
每八小时向指定洞口倾倒纸屑
drop paper in a hole eight hours a day.
你必须得承认这很令人佩服
You got to admit it’s kind of impressive, though.
令人佩服
Impressive?
是的 这些人
Yeah, I mean, these people have managed to acquire
偷窃数额巨大的现金
enormous sums of unaccounted for cash,
却无人知道具体数额
and no one can figure out how.
不是很奇特么 你没有一点好奇么
Isn’t that odd? Are you a little curious about that?
是的 所以我们需要找警♥察♥监视她们
Yes. So what we need to do is get the KCPD on them,
找出她们到什么程度了
find out what they’re up to.
我们已经监视了几个月了
We have… for months.
你已经监视她们几个月了
You’ve been watching them for months…
却没有人告诉我
and nobody told me?
是的 我们担心你们的员工里会有人泄密
Yeah. We believe one of your staff has been compromised.
我们必须得假设整个保安队是腐♥败♥的
We had to assume the entire security squad was corrupt.
你怎么敢到这来下这种结论
How the hell dare you come in here slinging allegations
你什么都没有
when you have nothing?
没有证据
No evidence.
她们有可能以很多方式赚钱
They could have gotten this money any number of ways.
她们可能贩毒 电脑犯罪
They– they could be involved with drugs, computer crime?
她们可能犯很多罪
Well, they could have gotten it turning in cans for deposit,
但是她们在银行工作
but they work at a bank.
具体点 你的银行
Actually, your bank.
听着
You listen to me.
这有诺克斯堡(美国联邦政♥府♥的黄金贮存地)使用的最严密的安全措施
I run the tightest lockdown this side of Fort Knox!
除非你能证明什么
And until you can prove otherwise,
不然就给我滚出去
you get your glorified paper-pushing ass out of here
让真正的调查员来做该死的调查