亲爱的 再给我拿一些来
Honey, I need more.
这够我忙一整个晚上的了
This is gonna take all night.
要不要来个三明治?
Want a sandwich?
一会儿再说吧
Maybe later.
好吧
Okay.
宝贝 零食放哪儿了
Baby, where are the road snacks?
我们得走了 有没有看见我的吉他
We gotta go. Have you seen my guitar?

Mom?
宝贝 你又做噩梦了
You’re having a bad dream, baby.
狗屎噩梦
No shit.
我们得谈一谈你的用词问题了
We’re gonna have to have a conversation about your language.
很明显 这是我们今晚最大的问题
Yeah. That’s clearly the biggest problem we’re having tonight.
去睡吧
Go back to bed.
妈 – 现在
Mom! Now!
好吧
Okay.
安静 安静点儿 卢夫斯
Quiet. Quiet, Rufus.
你猜我给你带什么来了
Guess what I got for you! Yummy, yummy! Shh!
看我拿了什么
Ooh! Look what I got ya!

Cat.
太好了
Oh! Good!
搞定
There we go.
做的好 卢夫斯
Nice Rufus. Good dog.
再见了
See ya later.
各单位注意
Attention all units.
批准逮捕 开始行动
Arrest authorized. Move in now.
你准备好了么 – 好了
You set? – I’m good.
我相信这种理论
I have this theory.
罪恶是会传染的
Crime is contagious.
这就好像它能散布在空气中
It’s like it can just kinda get in the air,
然后 人们会互相传染
and it– People can catch it from each other.
当一些人被传染了 他们就变了
And when they catch it, they change.
他们将变成 另外的人
And then they change… other people.
事实上 我们有能力做任何事情
The truth is we’re all capable of anything.
我们并不想相信这些
We don’t want to believe it’s true,
但又确实是这样
but it is.
我是在明迪 和 布赖斯·艾伯嘉
I realized it for the first time
三年前
举办的独♥立♥日聚会上第一次意识到这些的
at Mindy and Bryce Arbogast’s Fourth of July party.
你在这儿呢
There you are!
我就知道你会来
Hi. I knew you’d come!
对不起我迟到了
Sorry I’m late.
噢 上帝
Oh, my God.
我希望你知道我已经原谅你了
I want you to now I forgive you.
原谅我什么 – 唐 还好么
What for? – Don’s okay?
他 他很好 我们都很好 都很好
He’s– he’s great. We’re fine. We’re fine.
我知道你们退出俱乐部了
Hey, listen, I know you quit the club,
但是如果唐还想玩的话 请他一定给我打电♥话♥
but if Don wants to play, have him call me.
我肯定他会的 但是
Oh, I– I’m sure he will, but, you know,
他要接受一连串的采访然后
he’s got a whole bunch of big interviews kind of lined up, and–
采访
Yeah. – Does he?
对啊
Uh-huh.
太好了 太好了
Oh, it’s gonna be great. It’s gonna be great.
你们太棒了
You’re gonna be great!
接下来 – 恩
Now— Yeah.
关于房♥地♥产♥经纪人
About the realtor.
我觉得信义地♥产♥不错
I am okay about Coldwell.
他们实力雄厚 这挺重要的
They’re big, it makes sense.
但是我已经停付佣金了
But I would’ve cut my commission.
明迪 – 所以请告诉我 干嘛
Mindy– So just tell– What?
天哪 布里吉特 太对不起了
Oh, my God. Bridget, I am so sorry.
这些还没列入清单内
It’s not even listed yet.
我相信唐马上就会告诉你了
I’m sure Don was gonna tell you.
告诉你真♥相♥吧 我并不责怪她
To tell you the truth, I don’t really blame her.
我被解雇了
I got downsized.
你要卖♥♥掉我们的房♥子
You’re selling our house?
我已经不能负担家计了
I’m no longer the breadwinner.
我无法维持家用
I don’t bring home the bacon.
我身上也长不出果实来
I produce no green.
你想跟我谈谈这些么 亲爱的
You just– You wanna talk about this, sweetie?
我到底为什么要跟你谈这些呢
Why on earth would I wanna talk about it?
已经结束了
It’s over.
什么结束了 – 所有的一切
What is over? – Everything.
不 – 我们的生活
No. – Our lives!
唐 看在上帝的份上
Don, for God sakes!
你要去找一份工作
You are going to find that job.
这已经一年了
It’s been over a year.
我已经尝试过所有我知道的办法了
I have tried everything I know how to try,
但是我都失败了 你明白么
and I have failed, all right?
不 不 不 不 不 你并没有失败 唐
No, no, no, no! No, you did not fail, Don.
不 我不要相信这一切
No! I refuse to believe that!
这些傻X跨国公♥司♥让你丢了工作
Those stupid multinational corporations merged you out of a job!
所以 亲爱的 你必须重新振作起来
So, sweetie, you got failed on!
真的 你知道么 我已经受够这一切了
Really? You know, I am so far past statistical comfort.
你看看这些
Look at this!
我们还欠着 286,000美元 的债务
We are $286,000 in debt.
什么 – 我没有开玩笑
What? – I wasn’t kidding.
已经结束了
It’s over.
亲爱的 你为什么不告诉我 我们本来可以阻止这一切的
Honey, why didn’t you tell me? We could have stopped.
什么 不吃 不喝 不活了么
What? Eating, driving, living our lives?
我们可以省着点花 很多人都过得很俭朴的
We could live on less. Lots of people live on less.
完全正确 然后用不了多长时间 我们就要和他们生活在一处了
Absolutely. And soon, we’ll be living with them.
在走廊里听得见他们的声音
You know, hearing their voices in the hallways,
闻着他们的煮饭的味道
smelling their cooking.
但是 听着哦 我们至少能保持我们的健康
But, hey, at least we got our health.
当然了 我们没有健康保险
Of course, we don’t have health insurance,
所以如果你要照X光片 我就要把肾卖♥♥了
so if you need an X-ray, I sell a kidney.
我们需要做些什么了 我们可以先不考虑这房♥子了
We’ll do something. We’ll think outside the box.
对 那很好 因为我们马上就要把这房♥子卖♥♥了
Well, that’s good, because we’re selling the box
然后我们搬进一所更小的房♥子里
and we’re moving into a smaller box,
我们的房♥子马上就会变得特别小
and soon that box will be so small,
这就是他们给我们的立足之地
it’s the one they put us in the ground with.
我们会找到工作的 不管是什么工作 我们俩
We’ll get jobs, any jobs, both of us,
然后我们就可以支付我们的生活 直到家里经济状况好一点儿 唐
and we’re gonna make our payments until this economy gets better, Don.
不错 祝你好运吧 布里吉特
Yeah, well, good luck, Bridget.
你已经有一段时间不工作了
You’ve been out of the workforce for some time.
对 我抚养了两个孩子
Well, I’ve raised two children
并组建了一个家庭
and made a home.
我女儿是一名临床研究员
My daughter is a clinical researcher
我的儿子是一位系统分♥析♥师
and my son is a systems analyst,
我的丈夫
and my husband is, uh, well…
现在正在沙发上躺着呢
on the sofa right now.
你的专业是比较文学
Your degree is in comparative literature.
是的
Yes.
似乎是个不景气的专业
Sort of a slow sector of the economy right now.
而且你的打字能力是不合格的
And your typing is sub-standard.
你有没有精通的软件
Are you proficient on any kind of software?
我对谷歌♥很在行
I’m good at Google.
听着 事实上像您这么大岁数的员工
Look, the truth is people your age in the workforce
通常都被公♥司♥认为是 屁♥股♥上的疮
are generally considered… real pains in the ass.
你有没有意识到你刚才的话是带有歧视的不合法的
Are you aware that statement is discriminatory and illegal?
看见了么
See?
我还没有雇佣你呢
And you don’t even work for me.
药物测试
A drug test?
我需要尝什么药
What kind of drugs would I have to take?
你好
Hello?
我多大了
How old am I?
不 我不是在旅馆工作
No, I haven’t worked in a hotel.
我只是在享受旅馆的快乐时光
I’ve enjoyed some wonderful times at hotels.
而不是你的
Not yours.
作为一个服务员 我可不可以享受到退休金
As a waitress, would– would I get benefits?
我并不认为这很好笑

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!