My property!
不死…
Immorta–
不死 我知道条路能偷偷上车
Immortan, if I get on the rig, there’s a way inside.
-你叫什么 -努克斯
– What is your name? – It’s Nux.
我刺穿她的脊骨 给她留口气
I’ll pike her in the spine. Keep her breathing for ya.
不用
No.
一枪崩了她 让车停下
Put a bullet in her skull, stop the rig,
把我的财产还给我
return my treasures to me,
我会亲自送你
and I myself will carry you
进英灵殿
to the gates of Valhalla.
我该上路了吗
Am I awaited?
你将踏上永恒之路 闪耀又灿黄
You will ride eternal — shiny and chrome.
里克特
Rictus!
帮他上车
Help him aboard!
准备好了吗
Ready?
走着
Here we go!
真棒
Mediocre!
王八蛋
Schlanger!
小心
Look out!
安加拉德
Angharad!
出来
Get out!
不 安加拉德
No! Angharad!
停 回头
Stop! Turn the rig around!
回去找她
Go back for her!
不行
No.
快叫他回头
Tell him to turn the rig around!
你看到了吗
Did you see it?
她被车轧了
She went under the wheels.
你看到了吗
Did you see it?
她被车轧了
She went under the wheels.
继续走
We keep moving.
-不要 -继续走
– No! – We keep moving!
他不知道是怎么回事
He doesn’t know what he’s talking about!
不管发生什么 都要去绿地
Whatever happens, we’re going to the Green Place.
狗屁绿地
The stupid Green Place.
我们都不知道在哪
We don’t even know where to find it.
你没事吧
You all right?
继续 继续
On! On!
奇多
Cheedo!
奇多 别犯傻
Cheedo, don’t be stupid.
-停下 -他会原谅我们的 我知道
– Stop! – He’ll forgive us. I know he will.
已经回不去了
There is no going back!
我们是他的财产
We were his treasures!
-奇多 -他保护我们
– Cheedo! – We were protected.
让我们过好日子
He gave us the high life.
-有什么不好 -我们不是物品
– What wrong with that? – We are not things.
不要
No!
奇多 我们不是物品
Cheedo, we are not things!
我们不是物品
We are not things.
我不想再听这句话了
I don’t want to hear that again!
那是她说的
They were her words!
可她都死了
And now she’s dead!
快回来
Wring your hands.
你不能回去找他
You’re not going back to him.
安加拉德
Angharad!
快走 快走
Come on! Come on!
那么…
So, um…
这个…
Where is this…
绿地在哪
this Green Place?
要开一夜 在东边
It’s a long night’s run, heading east.
得清点一下
We need inventory.
你把枪和配套的子弹整理到一起
I want you to match every gun with its bullets.
我下去维修一下
I’m gonna go down and do some repairs.
后面得有人盯着
We need someone down the back.
-我去 -不行
– I’ll go. – No.
你们得待在一起
I want you to stay together.
我能行
I can do it.
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
他看到了 全看到了
He saw it. He saw it all.
我的血主开的车害死了她
My own blood bag drivin’ the rig that killed her.
别这样
Stop doing that.
停下
Stop.
大门向我敞开了三次
Thr– three times the gates were open to me.
什么大门
What gates?
我本该上路去英灵殿的
I was awaited in Valhalla.
他们在呼唤我了
They were calling my name.
我本该跟不死英雄们漫步
I should be walking with the Immorta,
跟历代英烈大快朵颐
mcfeasting with the heroes of all time.
我觉得你就是注定不该去
I’d say it was your manifest destiny not to.
我以为我能交些好运
I thought I was being spared for something great.
我之前开着追击车
I got to drive a pursuit vehicle.
有一阵子 连拉里和巴里都不祸害我的气管了
For a while even Larry and Barry stopped chewing on my windpipe.
拉里和巴里是谁
Who are Larry and Barry?
我的伙伴
My mates.
拉里和巴里
Larry and Barry.
他们害不死我 夜热也会害死我的
If they don’t get me, then the night fevers will.
这大家伙只有四颗子弹
Well, we’ve only got four for big boy here,
基本算是废了
so he’s all but useless.
但是这个小家伙
But we can squirt off this little pinky
能射29次
a raunchy 29 times.
安加拉德叫它们死亡种子
Angharad used to call them antiseed.
种下去 就有东西死
Plant one and watch something die.
我们剩三万单位的燃油
We are down 30,000 units of guzzoline,
19罐氮气 12辆突击机车
19 canisters of nitro, 12 assault bikes,
7辆追击车
7 pursuit vehicles.
损失越来越大
The deficit mounts.
现在呢 您又害我们困在了绝境
And now, sir, you have us stuck in a quagmire.

Hey, Joe!
老大
Boss!
你的姑娘要断气了
Your girly’s breathing her last!
孩子呢
What about the child?
还走不走了 兄弟
Are ya comin’, brother?
等等
Wait!
没什么动静
It’s gone awful quiet in there.
弄出来
Get it out.
弄出来
Get it out!
快点 要等死我了
Come on! I’ve been called to the torture!
耐心点
Patience!
你自己在这悲伤吧 老头子
Oh, you stay here with your grief, daddy.
我给你把人带回来
I’ll fetch ’em for ya.
小心点 保护好人
Be careful! Protect the assets!
只要开一枪…
Just one angry shot…
给狂怒姬的
for Furiosa.

Hut!
真是可惜
Cryin’ shame.
出来
Come.
再等一个月
‘Nother month…
也许就活下来了
Could’ve been your viable human.
是男孩吗
Was it a male?
你未来的领袖
Your A-One Alpha Prime.
里克特
Hey, Rictus!
你弟弟死了
You lost a baby brother.
哪都挺完美的
Perfect in every way.
我差点有了个弟弟
I had a baby brother!
我差点有了个小♥弟♥弟♥
I had a little baby brother!
他可完美了
And he was perfect!
哪都挺完美的
Perfect in every way!
快点
Come on.
别打到他妻子 先生
Wouldn’t wanna shoot the wives, sir.
探探路而已
Just probing.
他想帮忙

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!