We’re going to the Green Place.
等等 咱们两个的功劳
Wait, it’s you and me.
我们去众母的绿地
We’re going to the Green Place of Many Mothers.
什么感觉
How does it feel?
痛
It hurts.
在废土 一切都是痛苦的
Out here, everything hurts.
你们想过这关吗
You wanna get through this?
照我说的做
Do as I say.
能拿到什么拿什么 快跑
Now pick up what you can and run.
熄火保险
Kill switches.
我自己设置的程序
I set the sequence myself.
没了我 车哪都去不了
This rig goes nowhere without me.
你上来
You can get in.
她们必须一起
Not without them.
那就等着
So we wait.
你指望着那个恶人感谢你吗
You’re relying on the gratitude of a very bad man.
你已经伤了他一个妻子
You’ve already damaged one of his wives.
你说他有多感谢你
How grateful do you think he’s gonna be?
这辆车是2000匹马力
You’re sitting on 2,000 horsepower
氮气加速的战车
of nitro-boosted war machine.
你大概甩了他们五分钟
I’d say you’ve got about a five-minute head start.
你想把那玩意拿下来吗
You want that thing off your face?
走吧
Let’s go.
你打谁的腿不好
Of all the legs you had to shoot,
非打他最喜欢的人
that one was attached to his favorite.
混账
Smeg!
不是他叫你做 你就一定要听他的
You don’t have to do it just because he tells you.
她还有得选吗
What choice does she have?
他不会伤我们的 他需要我们
He’s not gonna hurt us. He needs us.
-为什么 -讨价还价
– Why? – To bargain.
他肯定会伤我们的
Oh, he’ll hurt us, all right.
-你觉得他会去绿地吗 -不可能
– Do you think he’s coming to the Green Place? – Never!
他是个舔屌♥的疯子
He’s a crazy smeg who eats schlanger!
别走那边
Ah, stay out of there.
你身后
Behind you.
汽油镇的
The gas town boys.
别弄坏了货
Don’t damage the good.
看到什么了
What do you see?
大车
Big rigs.
杆上飞
Polecats.
喷火者
Flamers.
还有食人者
And there’s the People Eater himself.
来看看自己要付出的代价
Coming to count the cost.
后面拖着什么东西
We’re dragging something out back.
应该是燃料仓
I think it’s the fuel pod.
不 不
No, no.
我去
I’ll go.
人♥渣♥ 你背叛了他
Filth! You traited him!
别无谓杀人
No unnecessary killing!
这个战郎要我的命
This war boy wants me dead!
说好了的
We agreed!
他是敢死队的
He’s kamakrazee!
他就是个孩子 剩了半条命 也活不长了
He’s just a kid at the end of his half-life.
不是 我活着 我牺牲 然后重生
No! I live, I die, I live again!
按住他 捆住他
Hold him! Tie him up!
甩掉他 甩掉他
Get off him. Throw him out!
甩掉他
Chuck him out.
又有朋友来了
You got more friends.
子弹农场的人
Bullet Farmer.
从子弹农场来的
They’re coming from the Bullet Farm.
结束了 你拗不过他的
It’s over. You can’t defy him.
看好了 哥们
Just watch us, mate.
他能摘下太阳
He is the one who grabbed the sun.
看你被他愚弄成什么样了 战郎
Look at how slick he’s fooled you, war boy!
他就是个骗人的老头子
He’s a lying old man.
他会让我们重生的
By his hand, we’ll be lifted up!
所以他才在我们背后打了烙印
That’s why we have his logo seared on our backs!
“生育机器” “炮灰”
“Breeding stock!” “Battle fodder!”
-我要上路了 -你就是那老头子的炮灰
– No, I am awaited! – You’re an old man’s battle fodder!
-帮他扼杀一切 -不能怪我们
– Killing everyone and everything! – We’re not to blame!
那是谁残害了世界
Then who killed the world?
我跟人前面好了 放我们通行
I made a deal up ahead. Safe passage.
不知道还有没有效
I don’t know if it’s still any good.
去后面藏好
Get back in the hold!
盖子别盖上
Keep the hatch open.
我需要你留在这
I need you here.
你可能得开车
You may have to drive the rig.
你
You.
你留下
You stay.
你留在那
You stay there.
不管干什么 别让人看见
Whatever you do, you can’t be seen.
当初说好我一个人来的
I’m supposed to be alone. That was the deal.
下来
Down here.
你叫什么
What’s your name?
我怎么称呼你
What do I call you?
重要吗
Does it matter?
好吧
Fine.
听到我喊”蠢货”
When I yell “Fool,”
你就开车全速前进
you drive out of here as fast as you can.
程序是这样的 一
This is the sequence — one.
一 二
One, two.
一
One.
红 黑 启动
Red, black, go.
记住了吗
You have it?
都在这
It’s all here!
三千加仑的燃油
Three thousand gallons of guzzoline,
按约定好了的
just like you asked!
我要卸燃料仓了
I’m gonna unhitch the pod.
放石头拦路吧
You drop the rocks.
你说”可能有几辆车
You said, “A few vehicles in pursuit.
尾随着”
Maybe.”
现在三个部落在追你
We count three war parties!
我不走运呗
Yeah, well, I got unlucky.
开始吧
Let’s do this!
蠢货
Fool!
那是我们的燃料
That’s our fuel!
给粗齿锯坦克让路
Make way for the Ripsaw!
等我过去了 把石头搬开
Once I’m over, clear the rocks
放大家过去
and bring everyone through.
不死 不死乔
Immortan! Immortan Joe!
有个战郎 说他在那辆战车上
I got a war boy! Says he was on the war rig!
你 上车
You! Climb aboard!
我有他的靴子
I got his boot!
血主的靴子
I got the blood bag’s boot!
带上我
Take me!
我有他的靴子
I got his boot!
兴师动众就为家里的破事
All this for a family squabble.
为健康的孩子
Healthy babies.
重新装弹
Reload the clip.
我不会
I-I can’t.
枪
Gun!
-枪给我 -还没装好
– Give me the gun! – It’s not loaded yet!
-你 -快点
– You! – Now!
我们说好了的
We had a deal!
里克特
Rictus!
小心他的妻子们
The wives!
别用火了
No more flames.
美人
Splendid!
美人
Splendid!
那是我的孩子
That’s my child!
我的财产