That’s my wheel.
我开车
I’m driving.
你是我的长矛手
You’re my lancer.
我给自己晋升了
I just promoted myself.
-今天不行 今天归我开 -看看你自己
– Not today. Today is my day. – Look at you!
站都站不起来上什么战场
If you can’t stand up, you can’t do war!
他说得对 孩子
He’s right, son.
我不要龟缩在这等死
I’m not staying here dying soft.
你已经死了
Ah, you’re already a corpse.
-我补一下就好 再输点血 -没时间了
– I just need a top-up, some more juice. – There’s no time!
带上我的血袋
We take my blood bag.
带上我的血袋 把他捆在长矛的位置上
We take my blood bag and strap him to the lancer’s perch.
-他带着口套 是个狂徒吧 -没错
– It’s got a muzzle on it. It’s a raging feral. – That’s right.
他那上好的血输给我
High-octane crazy blood fillin’ me up.
我就算死…
If I’m gonna die…
也要壮烈地死在狂怒之路上
I’m gonna die historic on the Fury Road.
有机技师
Organic.
把他的血主绑上
Hitch up his blood bag.
没问题
Right-o.
要从我这拿多少东西
How much more can they take from me?
抽我的血还开我的车
They’ve got my blood. Now it’s my car!
不死
Immortan!
不死乔
Immortan Joe!
他看我了
He looked at me!
他直视我了
He looked right at me!
他看的是你的血主
He looked at your blood bag!
他转头了
He turned his head.
他直视我的眼睛了
He looked me straight in the eye.
他就是随便看看
He was scanning the horizon.
不是
No.
我该上路了
I am awaited.
我该去英灵殿了
I am awaited in Valhalla!
真♥他♥妈♥操蛋
Confucamus!
不死
Immortan!
快看
Hey! Heads up!
快看
Heads up!
老大
Boss!
要塞里有车过来
We got vehicles from the Citadel.
发射了信♥号♥♥弹
They’re firing flares.
想要从汽油镇
They want reinforcements
和子弹农场换的补给
from gas town and the Bullet Farm.
我们在干什么
What is this?
后援 诱饵
Backup? Decoy?
就是绕个路
It’s a detour.
注意右边
Eyes right.
秃鹫部落
Buzzards!
右边有秃鹫部落
Buzzards right!
注意看 注意看
Eyes on! Eyes on!
右边有秃鹫部落
Buzzards right!
注意看
Eyes on!
注意看
Eyes on!
要不要回头去找后援
Should we turn it ’round and run ’em into our backup?
不用 没问题
No. We’re good.
刺穿他们
We fang it!
快点 动作快点
Thunder up! Here we go!
枪手准备
Prepare the gunners!
莫索夫
Morsov!
快点 进攻
Come on, attack!
中了
War!
准备动手
Ready!
她是我们的 斯利特
She’s ours, Slit!
是我们的
She’s ours.
先赶走秃鹫部落
First, we get the Buzzards off her back!
列队
Form up!
小心我的头
That’s my head!
起来 你能做到的
Get up! You can do it!
莫索夫
Morsov!
莫索夫
Morsov!
不要
No!
见证我
Witness me!
见证他 见证他
Witness! Witness!
见证他
Witness!
好样的 莫索夫
Mediocre, Morsov!
好样的
Mediocre!
准备
Ready!
准备好
Get ready!
送我过去
Back me in!
他们来了
They’re coming!
在下面都喘不过气了
We can’t breathe down there!
别让人看见
Stay out of sight!
快点
Now!
回去
Go back!
水 水
Hydraulics! Hydraulics!
把战利品带回去吧
Now we bring home the Booty.
她觉得能甩掉我们 爸爸
She thinks she can lose us, dad.
她觉得我们蠢
She thinks we’re stupid.
她觉得能在这甩掉我们
She thinks she can lose us in there!
刺穿它
Fang it!
刺穿它
Fang it!
你怎么不停车
Why can’t you stop?
兄弟
Crew!
让开 让开
Outta the way! Out of the way!
你干了什么
What have you done?
你干了什么
What have you done?!
得调整配重 把血主弄到车后面
We need counterweight. Get the blood bag down the back.
追杀他们 追杀他们
Hunt them down! Hunt them down!
脑袋
Hey, head…
跟脖子说再见吧
Say bye-bye to the neck!
砍头喽
Decapito!
要进沙暴了 斯利特
We’re goin’ in, Slit!
快点 马上抓到她了
Come on! We’ve almost got her!
快点 抓紧
Come on! Hold it steady!
今天真棒
Oh, what a day!
真是棒到家了
What a lovely day!
我要…
I am the man…
乘着太阳…
who grabs the sun…
奔向英灵殿
…riding to Valhalla!
见证我吧 血主
Witness me, blood bag!
见证我
Witness!
我活着 牺牲 然后重生
I live, I die, I live again!
我们绝不回去
We’re not going back.

Water.

You.
安加拉德 那是风的声音
Angharad, is that just the wind,
还是怒火燎原的声音
or is it a furious vexation?
我拿到了
I got it!
我真光荣 血主 我们活捉了她
Glory me, blood bag! We snagged her alive.
他肯定会撕碎她
He’s gonna shred her.
撕碎她
Shred her!
老虎钳
Bolt cutters.
剪链子
Chain.
看看她们
Oh, look at them.
这么闪耀 浑身灿黄
So shiny, so chrome.
他肯定会感谢我们
He’s gonna be so grateful.
我们要什么都行
We could ask for anything.
我要开战车
I wanna drive the war rig.
你想要什么
What are you gonna ask for?
那是我的夹克
That’s my jacket.
给你
Sure.
你能要来的可不止一件夹克
I mean, you can ask for more than a jacket.
我们去绿地

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!