我叫麦克斯
My name is Max.
我的世界充满了血与火
My world is fire and blood.
你为什么要伤害他们
Why are you hurting these people?
-是燃油 蠢货 -燃油战争
– It’s the oil, stupid. – Oil wars.
-我们为了燃油才杀人 -为了燃油
– We are killing for guzzoline. – Guzzoline.
世界上的水又要不够了
The world is actually running out of water.
又出现了水源战争
Now there’s the water wars.
我曾经是个警♥察♥
Once, I was a cop,
追寻正义的公路骑士
a road warrior searching for a righteous cause…
直到后来彻底崩溃
…to the terminal freak-out point.
人类失去了控制 用恐怖统治同胞
Mankind has gone rogue, terrorizing itself.
核武器冲突
Thermonuclear skirmish.
地球已经变了味
The earth is sour.
我们都毒入膏肓
Our bones are poisoned.
变得半死不活
We have become half-life.
世界沦陷后
As the world fell,
每个人都受到了摧残
each of us, in our own way, was broken.
很难分清究竟谁更疯狂
It was hard to know who was more crazy…
是我还是大家
…me or everyone else.
你好
Hello?
你在哪
Where are you?
-你在哪 麦克斯 -麦克斯
– Where are you, Max? – Max.
-又来了 -麦克斯·罗克坦斯基
– Here they come again. – Max Rockatansky.
慢慢地入侵我的脑海
Worming their way into the black matter of my brain.
-救我们 麦克斯 -你说过要救我们的
– Help us, Max. – You promised to help us.
我告诉自己…
I tell myself…
他们碰不到我
…they cannot touch me.
他们早就死了
They are long dead.
追上他
After him!
追上他
After him!
开火
Now!
我既逃避活人 也逃避亡灵
I am the one who runs from both the living and the dead,
被拾荒者追杀
hunted by scavengers,
被我保护不了而丧命的亡魂纠缠
haunted by those I could not protect.
所以我活在废土上
So I exist in this wasteland.
现在只剩下一种直觉
A man reduced to a single instinct —
求生
survive.
通用血主
麦克斯
Max?
是你吗
Is that you?
你在哪
Where were you?
救我们 你去哪了
Help us. Where were you?
救我们 麦克斯 你去哪了
Help us, Max. Where were you, Max?
救我们
Help us!
救我们 麦克斯
Help us, Max.
别再逃了
Stop running.
你放任我们死去
You let us die.
你放任我们死去
You let us die!
你放任我们死去
You let us die!
你说过要救我们的
You promised to help us.
为什么
Why?
见证我
Witness!
我们是战郎
We are war boys!
战郎
War boys!
敢死战郎
Kamakrazee war boys!
战郎
War boys!
无畏敢死战郎
Fucacima kamakrazee war boys!
钩住了
Hooked on!
今天我们去汽油镇
Today we’re headin’ to gas town!
汽油镇
Gas town!
带着可乐水出去
Today we’re haulin’ aqua cola.
可乐水
Aqua cola!
带着农作物出去
Today we’re haulin’ produce!
农作物
Produce!
还要带着母亲的奶出去
And today we’re haulin’ mother’s milk!
母亲的奶
Mother’s milk!
为不死乔欢呼吧
Rev it up for the Immortan Joe!
我今天再次派遣战车
Once again, we send off my war rig
去汽油镇拉燃油
to bring back guzzoline from gas town
去子弹农场拉子弹
and bullets from the Bullet Farm.
我再次向我的爱将狂怒姬致敬
Once again, I salute my imperator, Furiosa!
我向半条命的战狼们致敬
And I salute my half-life war boys
愿我们踏上永恒之路
who will ride with me eternal
一起步入英灵殿
on the highways of Valhalla.
我是你们的救世主
I am your redeemer!
是我救你们于水火
It is by my hand you will rise from the ashes of this world!
要来了 准备好
It’s comin’. G-get ready.
是啊 要来了
Yes. Yes. Yes. It’s comin’.
朋友们 不要太依赖水
Do not, my friends, become addicted to water.
你们会被水控制
It will take hold of you.
离开水就无比懊恼
And you will resent its absence.
让开
Clear off!
都下去
Get ’em all off!
下去
Clear off!
给汽油镇发信♥号♥♥ 车队上路了
Signal gas town. Convoy’s on its way.
有个战郎要没血输了
I got a war boy runnin’ on empty.
找那个完好的输吧
Hook up that full-life.
小心点 他可是通用血主
Hey! Careful. That’s a universal donor.
老大 不去汽油镇吗
Boss, we’re not going to gas town?
子弹农场呢
Bullet Farm?
我们往东走
We’re heading east.
我把话传下去
I’ll pass it down the line.
命令有变
New orders!
快点 快点
Thunder up! Thunder up!
这次不是送补给
This is not a supply run!
-快走 -艾斯 怎么回事
– Go. Go. Go. – Ace, what’s going on?
-我们往东走 -为什么
– We’re heading east. – Why?
不知道 命令
I don’t know. That’s the order.
爸
Hey, pa.
你知道了吗
You know about this?
你的农作物没送到汽油镇
Your produce ain’t going to gas town.
她离开了大路
She’s gone off-road…
进了敌对区
Into hostile territory.
她为什么这么走 爸
Why would she do that, dad?
让我看看 让我看看
Let me see. Let me see.
-里克特 -我想看
– Rictus. – I wanna see!
里克特 去看看爸为什么生气
Rictus, go see what’s agitating dad!
美人
Splendid!
安加拉德
Angharad!
她们去哪了
Where are they?
她们不是你的财产
They are not your property.
吉迪小姐
Miss Giddy?
你谁也不能占有
You cannot own a human being.
总会有人反抗你
Sooner or later someone pushes back!
她带她们去哪了
Where is she taking them?!
不是她带的 她们求她离开的
She didn’t take them. They begged her to go.
她带她们去哪了
Where is she taking them?
反正离你很远
A long way from you.
怎么回事
Hey, what’s happening?
斯利特
Slit.
怎么回事 斯利特
What’s going on? Slit!
背叛 一员大将叛变了
Treason, betrayal, an imperator gone rogue.
大将 谁啊
An imperator. Who?
狂怒姬
Furiosa.
她从不死乔那带走了不少东西
She took a lot of stuff from Immortan Joe.
什么东西
W-what stuff?
生育者
Breeders.
他最喜欢的生育者
His prize breeders.
他想要她们完好无伤地回来
He wants them back. Not a hand laid on ’em.
我发誓要敬仰他 V8引擎
By my deeds, I honor him. V-8.
那是我的方向盘