I’m staying.
对不起
I’m sorry.
拜托 把它们放到一起
Come on, keep it together.
我告诉你了 他要走了 我怎么说来着
I told you, he’s leaving. What did I tell you?
看 他要离开了
Look, he’s leaving.
我必须长话短说 我要你开油槽车
Look, I don’t have time for long speeches. I want you to drive the tanker.
抱歉
Sorry.
我们有约定 我做到了我的部分
We had a contract. I kept my part of the bargain.
我们可以订新合约
We’ll make a new contract.
我需要的都在这儿
I’ve got all I need here.
你没有未来 我可以提供你一个未来 重建我们的生活
You don’t have a future. I could offer you that. Rebuild our lives.
麦克斯
Max…
买♥♥一张二千哩的票
…buy a ticket for 2000 miles.
孩子 你一定要来 我们要去这儿 乐园
You have to come, sonny. This is where we’re going. Paradise.
离这儿二千哩
Two thousand miles from here.
清新的水 阳光满天
Fresh water, plenty of sunshine.
除了养儿育女没事可做
Nothing to do but breed.
不 谢了
No, thanks.
你是怎么回事 你在找什么
What is it with you, huh? What are you looking for?
麦克斯 每个人都在寻觅
Come on, Max, everyone’s looking for something.
你在外面很高兴
You happy out there, are you?
流浪 日复一日地过着
Eh? Wandering? One day blurring into another?
麦克斯 你是腐食动物 就像蛆
You’re a scavenger, Max. You’re a maggot.
你知道吗
Do you know that?
你靠旧世界的死尸过活
You’re living off the corpse of the old world.
告诉我你的故事 说吧 告诉我你的故事
Tell me your story. Come on, tell me your story.
什么让你无动于衷的
What burned you out?
杀了太多人
Kill one man too many?
看到太多人死 死了亲人
See too many people die? Lose some family?
原来如此 你失去了亲人
Oh, so that’s it. You lost some family.
这让你很特别
That make you something special, does it?
听我说
Listen to me.
你以为你是唯一受苦的吗
Do you think you’re the only one that’s suffered?
我们在这儿都经历过这些 但我们并不放弃
We’ve all been through it in here. But we haven’t given up.
我们还是有尊严的人
We’re still human beings with dignity.
但你 你离开这里就是个垃圾
But you, you’re out there with the garbage.
你什么也不是
You’re nothing.
出去 孩子
Get out, kid.
去 出去
Come on, get out of here.
去 出去 赶快走开 出去
Go on, get out. Scat. Get out.
你让他走
You’re letting him go?
至少留住他的车
Well, let’s keep his vehicle, at least.
他完成了他的约定 他是一个值得尊敬的的人
He fulfilled his contract. He’s an honorable man.
好 那谁来开油槽车
Okay, so who’s gonna drive the tanker?

I am.
你们看错你了 你不是懦夫
They’ve got you wrong, you’re not a coward.
也许笨 但不是懦夫
Stupid maybe, but not a coward.
你正犯一个严重的错误
You’re making a serious mistake…
破坏我们的团队
…splitting a great team.
你和我一起 想想所有的可能
You and me together, think of the possibilities.
或许会再见面 再见 祝你好运
See you around, maybe. Goodbye, good luck.
我们走
We go!
你这只小狗 你违背了我
You disobey me. You puppy.
二氧化氮
陶蒂 汽油 快点
Toadie, the gas. Hurry up.
别杀他 如果他还活着…
Don’t waste him. If he’s alive…
我要他
…I want him.
油箱是满的 伟大的魏兹 都是你的
The tanks are full, O mighty Wez, and it’s all yours!
结束了
It’s all over.
我们走
Let’s go.
看 那儿 西北
Look, out there. Northwest.
老天
Oh, hell.
你搞砸了 你个笨蛋
You blew it, you fool.
放轻松 伙伴
Relax, partner.
我来开油槽车
I’ll be driving the tanker.
我们会撞毁 或是撞过去
We’re gonna crash or crash through.
现在 此时 他们只想要油槽
Now, at this point, that’s all they want. The tanker.
所以他们会直接追过来
So they’ll come straight after us.
我们用那个来突围…
So we’ll use that to punch our way out…
那将给你们一个很好的机会
…which will give all of you a very, very good chance.
不要犹豫
Now, don’t hesitate.
一旦你出去了 尽自己努力离开
Once you’re outside there, split up and go as hard as you can.
向北200哩…
Now, 200 miles to the north…
有一个叫大力河的地方有座桥
…there’s a place with a bridge called Powder River.
那是我们的集♥合♥点
That’s our rendezvous.
等到日落时
Give us till sunset.
如果到时我们还没到… 就继续走
If we haven’t made it by then, keep going.
我够资格修理 没资格坐
Good enough for me to build, but not to ride on?
-你不准上油槽车 -我流血流汗
-You are not coming on this tanker! -I sweated blood on this…
却没人叫我去坐校车
…and no bastard’s gonna tell me to ride in no school bus!
好 别吵了
Okay, settle down!
如果对你没差别…
If it’s all the same to you…
我来开油槽车
…I’ll drive that tanker.
那个提议 已经没了 想订约太晚了
The offer is closed. Too late for deals.
不必订约 我想开那台车
No deals. I wanna drive that truck.
为什么突然改变心意
Why? Why the big change of heart?
相信我 我没有选择
Believe me, I haven’t got a choice.
你想你要怎么办到
And how do you think you’ll do it?
我是说 看看你 连轮椅都开不了
I mean, look at you. You couldn’t even drive a wheelchair.
麦克斯 你应该看看你自己 一团糟
You should look at yourself, Max. You’re a mess.
好了 别再多说
Come on, cut the crap.
我是你最好的机会
I’m the best chance you’ve got.
好 走吧
Right, let’s get moving.
移开那孩子 弄走他
Move that kid! Get rid of him!
可恶
Oh, shit!
走 走 走…
Go! Go, go, go, go!
我没事 我没事
I’m all right, I’m all right.
快开 快开
Move it. Move it.
快 快 快
Come on, come on, come on!
哇…
Whoa!
轮胎 射轮胎
The tire! Shoot the tire!
孩子 快 跳
Boy! Come on, jump!
快 跳
Come on, jump!
我说
I say.
我们赢了
We’ve won.
结束了 孩子
It’s over, boy.
嘿 孩子
Hey, kid.
去拿子弹 子弹
Get the bullet. The bullet.
起来 加油
Get up. Go on.
拿弹壳
Get the shell.
弹壳
Get the shell.
快 快 去
Come on. Come on, go!
于是开始朝北奔向安全的旅程…
And so began the journey north to safety…
到我们在阳光下的土地
…to our place in the sun.
我们之中 找到了新领导人 从天而降的…
Among us we found a new leader, the man who came from the sky…
那位摘罗机长
…the Gyro Captain.
正如帕帕盖洛计划的…
And just as Pappagallo had planned…
我们远远离开了 机器害虫的地盘
…we traveled far beyond the reach of men on machines.
油 宝贵的油 藏在车子里
The juice, the precious juice, was hidden in the vehicles.
我呢 长大成人
As for me, I grew to manhood…
过了许多时间 我成了…
…in the fullness of time, I became the leader…
大北部落的领导人
…the chief of the Great Northern Tribe.
而公路战士
And the Road Warrior?
那是我们最后一次见到他
That was the last we ever saw of him.
他现在活在… 我的记忆里
He lives now only in my memories.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!