Every day we get weaker while they get stronger. It’s finished.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
两天前 我看到一台能拖动那只油槽的车
Two days ago I saw a vehicle that’d haul that tanker.
你们想离开这里…
You wanna get out of here…
和我谈
…you talk to me.
好 这是我的提议
Okay, so that’s my offer.
我负责一台够大能拖动油槽的车…
I deliver a rig big enough to haul that tanker…
你们把我的车还我 以及我能带得动的汽油
…you give me back my vehicle and as much juice as I can carry.
我们今早失去了8个人
We lost eight good people this morning.
他在想什么
What’s he got in mind?
我需要5加仑柴油
Now, to do the job I need five gallons of diesel…
和一些高能量的汽油来办这件事
…and some high-octane gasoline.
当作是预付款吧
Think of it as a down payment.
这会是最后一次看到他
And that’s the last we’ll ever see of him.
他会回来拿他的车
He has to come back for his wheels.
我们能损失什么
What have we got to lose?
说定了
You’ve got yourself a deal.
我的车和我能载得动的油
My vehicle and all the juice I can carry.
来 狗狗
Come on, dog.
嘘…
Shh!
你知道我最怀念什么吗 干净的女人
You know what I miss most of all? Clean women.
指甲油 香水…
Nail polish, perfume…
脚踏车坐垫的味道 鸡尾酒…
…the smell of bicycle seats, cocktails…
-闭嘴 -甜点
-Shut up. -Desserts.
内衣 记得内衣吗
Lingerie. Remember lingerie?
我就知道 我知道会有用的
I knew it. I knew it’d work.
真要命 这些蛇 天生的杀手
Lethal. Lethal, these snakes. Born killers.
坐下
Down!
是我的蛇 我训练出来的 让我吃掉它
It’s my snake. I trained it. I’m gonna eat it.
去找你自己的 放手
So find your own. Get out of it.
我有煮蛇的食谱 很美味的
I’ve got a recipe for snake. Delicious.
爬虫炖肉丁 走开
Fricassee of reptile. Get out.
比你的狗食好 不
Better than your dog food. No!
纯蛋白质 矿物质 维他命
Pure protein, minerals, vitamins.
人一定要照顾自己
A man’s gotta look after himself.
健康的心灵 健康的身体 狗儿
Healthy mind, healthy body, dog.
你吃什么就成为什么 走开
Hey! You are what you eat, I reckon. Get away!
你们两个该照照镜子
You two ought to take a look in the mirror some time.
没品味 没水准
No style, no taste.
空的
Empty…
搞了半天
All this time.
不诚实 下流
That’s dishonest. Low.
看看你那台车
Let’s have a look at this machine of yours.
我怎么知道那是不是坏的
How do I know that one’s not a dud?
-来看看 -没事 没事
-Find out. -Cool. Cool, cool.
你必须了解基本的空气动力学
Now, you’ve gotta understand the basics of aerodynamics in a thing
像这个
like this.
闭嘴…
Shut up. Shut up.
嘿 嘿 嘿…
Hey! Hey, hey, hey.
那我呢 你不会把我留下来吧
What about me, eh? You’re not gonna leave me here, are you?
你爱干嘛干嘛
Do what you want.
我们是伙伴
We’re partners.
你和我 我们是伙伴
You and me, we’re partners.
伙伴
Partners!
走 走
Go. Go.
-呜 -哈
-Whoo! -Aah!
我的狗儿 跑 大门
My dogs, run. The gate.
大门 大门 打开大门
The gate. The gate. The gate.
你 你能跑 但你躲不掉的
You. You can run, but you can’t hide.
做的好
You did a great job.
我的好伙伴
That’s my man.
我的好伙伴
That’s my man.
别过份了
Don’t go overboard now.
不 不要碰 拜托 这东西很宝贝的
No, don’t touch, please. It’s a precision instrument.
别碰
Don’t touch.
哈 哈 哈
Ah, ah, ah.
不要碰
Don’t touch.
走开
Shoo, shoo. Go.
去 去
Shoo! Shoo!
走开
Go.
告诉我 你这台机器…
Tell me, son, this machine of yours…
可以载两个人吧
…it can take two, can it?
可能吧
Possibly.
你还好吗
All right?
我没事 把大家组织起来 我们今晚走
I’m okay. Just get them organized, we’re moving out tonight.
好 大家听着 我们今晚出发
Okay, listen, everyone. We’re going out tonight.
你们都知道该做什么 照计划进行
You all know what to do, just get on with it.
提波 德芮克 帕帕盖洛受伤了
Timbo, Derek, Pappagallo’s been hurt.
车子怎么样
How’s the rig?
车子 车子怎么样
The rig. How is she?
盖子裂了
A cracked timing case cover.
坏了齿轮上的两个齿子
It’s broken some teeth off the timing gears.
盖子有裂痕
It’s got a cracked timing case cover.
齿轮掉了两个齿
It’s broken a couple of teeth off the timing gears.
-冷却器核心受损 -冷却器核心受损
-The radiator’s damaged at the core. -The radiator’s damaged at the core.
-水箱裂了 -水箱出现一条断裂缝
-A cracked water pump. -It’s got a cracked water pump.
-还有裂开的注油器线 -还有裂开的注油器线
-And a fractured injector line. -And it’s got a fractured injector line.
好吧 这些意味着什么
Well, what does all that mean?
哦 好吧 这些意味着什么
Yeah, okay, but what does that mean?
-意味着什么 -24小时
-What does that mean? -Twenty-four hours.
24小时
Twenty-four hours.
他们有12小时
They’ve got 12.
-你们只有12小时 -好
-You’ve got 12. -Okay.
好
0Kay.
把他搬下来 快 来
Let’s get him down. Quick, come on.
我原先错看你了…
Listen, I was wrong about you…
对不起
…and I’m sorry.
没关系 他没事
All right, he’s all right.
很久没看到有人那样开车了
It’s been a long time since I’ve seen driving like that, man.
我觉得你很好
You’re okay by me, son.
有你开那台车 我们赢定了
With you driving that rig, we got it licked!
有你一起不错
Nice to have you aboard, son.
我存了很久 请你收下
I’ve been saving those. I want you to have them.
谢谢你 不客气
Thank you, and welcome.
很高兴和你们做生意 但我要离开了
It’s been a pleasure doing business with you, but I’m leaving.
我要走了 谢谢
I’m leaving. Thanks.
我的天 看
Oh, my God, look!
在山上
Up on the hill!
那些混♥蛋♥要吊死他们
They’re stringing them up, the bastards!
看
Look!
你们违抗了我
You have defied me.
你们会看到 荷蒙格斯大帝的复仇
You will know the vengeance of Lord Humungus.
我答应你们…
I promise you…
没有人…
…nobody…
没有人能活着离开这里
…nobody gets out of here alive.
谁来帮忙我弄这些滚筒 该死的 来啊
Who’s supposed to be helping out with the drums? Come on!
嘿 别忘了 在我们离开之前一点也不要浪费
Hey, don’t forget, don’t waste a bit before we leave.
快 抓住那些猪
Just wanna catch the pigs.
快来弄滚筒 来
Come on with the drums, come on!
有人在那儿帮忙吗
Is anybody helping over there?
嘿 快来
Hey, come on!
怎么了 来啊
What’s wrong? Come on.
这样溜开好像不太对
It just seems really wrong, sneaking away like this.
什么
What?
可是你说你想来的 甜心
But you said you wanted to come, sweetheart.
我知道我这么说过
I know I did, but…
看 你被吓到了 来 那里将会是安全的
Look, you’re scared. Now, come on, it’ll be much safer up there.
-我们在等什么 -不要
-What are we waiting for, eh? -No, don’t.
这是我的家
This is my family.
我不要离开这些人
I’m not gonna leave these people.
我要留下来