Oh, I warned him. You all heard me. “Madness,” I said.
他说 “我们可以带着我们的汽油逃”
“We can escape, take our gas,” he said.
我说 “怎么逃”
“How?” I said.
把那机器弄进去 查利 来帮我…
Get that machine inside. Charlie, help me…
德芮克
Derek?
拜托 把他放在桌上
Please, put him on the desk.
把机器拖进去
Get that machine inside.
关大门
Close the damned gate.
借过 借过…
Mind your backs, mind your backs. Corning through.
好 给他一些空间…
All right, give him room, give him room.
你是谁
Who are you?
你怎么过来的
How did you get through out there?
听着 我要答案 你在哪里找到他的
Look, I want some answers. Where did you find him?
前面两三哩的地方 因为死了被留下的 我们有个协定
Two or three miles down the road, left for dead. We had a deal.
有另外三台车 有看到吗
There were three other vehicles. Did you see them?
他们急急忙忙一直向西南开去
They’re heading to the southwest in heaps of trouble.
他说如果我带他回来 你们会给我一些汽油
He said if I brought him back, you’d give me some gas.
-现在没那么多闲功夫 -车里有一个女的
-Now, there’s not much time. -There was a woman in the car.
她死了
She’s dead.
他们做了什么
What did they do?
发生得很快 我只要我的汽油 想离开这里
It was quick. I just want my gas, I wanna get out of here.
他可能是他们之一 什么都别给
For all we know, he’s one of them. Give him nothing.
她是对的 他是寄生虫
She’s right, he’s a parasite.
以人肉交易 魔鬼败类
Trading in human flesh. Mercenary trash.
-我们有协定 -什么意思
-We had an arrangement. -What do you mean, an arrangement?
你去和他谈
You talk to this man.
不 试试什么 试点什么
No, no. Try something. Try something.
如果你有合约 是和他订的
If you had a contract, it was with him.
也和他一起死了
And it died With him.
-把他赶走 -走
-Get rid of him. -Move it.
左边
Left!
左边
Left.
真是宝物一件 最后一个V8拦截者
Gotta hand it to you, treasure. The last of the V8 Interceptors.
历史的一部分
A piece of history.
把它炸掉真是一个耻辱
Would have been a shame to blow it up.
让他走
Let him go!
没事的 老兄
It’s all right, mate.
关上大门 他们回来了
Here they come! Close the gates! They’re coming back!
别开火 他没有恶意
Hold your fire! He comes in peace!
-上帝 别开火 -闭嘴
-For Christ’s sake, hold your fire! -Shut up.
别开火
Hold your fire.
上帝 别开火
For Christ’s sake, hold your fire.
来自荷蒙格斯的问候
Greetings from the Humungus!
荷蒙格斯大帝
The Lord Humungus!
荒地的战士
The Warrior of the Wasteland!
摇滚乐的阿亚图拉
The Ayatollah of Rock ‘n’ Roll-ah!
我非常失望
I am gravely disappointed.
你们再一次让我启动战事
Again you have made me unleash my dogs of war.
-看看你们… -救命
-Look at what remains… -Help!
-勇猛的侦察兵都剩些什么 -杀了他…
-…of your gallant scouts. -Kill him now…
-为什么 因为你们自私 -一旦找到有机会
-Why? Because you’re selfish. -…while you’ve got the chance.
你们死藏着你们的汽油
You hoard your gasoline.
-你们不讲道理 -别听他讲
-You will not listen to reason. -Don’t listen to him!
现在 我的囚犯说…
Now, my prisoners say…
你们计划把汽油移出荒地
…you plan to take your gasoline out of the wasteland.
今早你们派他们出去找车子
You sent them out this morning to find a vehicle.
找一台够大的车来拖那个肥油库
A rig big enough to haul that fat tank of gas.
多么卑鄙的计划
What a puny plan.
你们看看四周
Look around you.
这里是死亡谷
This is the Valley of Death.

See!
什么也逃不出去 荷蒙格斯统的治荒地
Nothing can escape! The Humungus rules the wasteland!
什么都不要给他们 炸掉它 什么都不要给…
Give them nothing. Blow it up. Give them…
荷蒙格斯没那么好惹
Humungus will not be defied.
魏兹 魏兹
Wez. Wez.
-听好了 -哈
-Listen to me! -Aah!
我来 我来
I got it. I got it.
很好
Good one.
安静 安静 别再玩了
Quiet. Quiet. No more games.
别再玩了
No more games!
我们是有目的而来的
We are here for a purpose.
我们有个提案
We’ve come with an offer.
不 不必再谈
No. No more talk.
我们进去 我们杀
We go in. We kill.
我们杀了他们
We’ll kill them!
我们杀他们 杀了他们
We’ll kill them! Kill them. Kill them!
你看见他了吗
Do you see him?
杀…
Kill! Kill!
不要动 我的战狗
Be still, my dog of war.
我了解你的痛苦
I understand your pain.
我们都失去过心爱的人 但我们照我的方法做
We all lost someone we love. But we do it my way.
输家才会等待
Losers. Losers wait.
我们照我的方法做
We do it my way.
恐惧是我们的同盟 汽油会是我们的
Their fear is our ally. The gasoline will be ours.
然后你可以复仇
Then you shall have your revenge.
带走他
Take him away.
已经有太多的暴♥力♥ 太多痛苦
There has been too much violence, too much pain.
这儿一切都有罪
None here are without sin.
但我有一个真诚的和解方案
But I have an honorable compromise.
离开这儿
Just walk away.
把泵…
Give me the pump…
原油…
…the oil…
汽油…
…the gasoline…
和整个营区都给我 我就饶了你们的命
…and the whole compound, and I’ll spare your lives.
离开这儿 我会让你们安全的通过荒地
Just walk away. I will give you safe passage in the wasteland.
只要离开 恐惧就能结束
Just walk away and there will be an end to the horror.
我等你们的回答
I await your answer.
你们有一整天来决定
You have one full day to decide.
我们绝不离开
We’ll never walk away!
绝不
Never!
你听到他说的话了 听来很合理
You heard what he said. It sounds reasonable.
我们不必死
We don’t have to die.
只要离开这儿
All we have to do is walk away.
不 我们苦心经营这么久
No. We’ve worked too hard.
很简单 我们只要用燃料
It’s simple. All we do is change the fuel…
和这个废车场来换我们的命
…and this junkyard for our lives.
他们欲擒故纵 想把我们像杀猪般宰了
Look, if we walk out there, they’ll slaughter us.
他们会放开我们 然后向杀猪一般地砍了我们
They’ll set us loose and then cut us down like pigs.
别听他们的话
Don’t listen to them.
好 好 就这样
All right. All right. This is it.
我会和这个荷蒙格斯谈谈
I’ll talk to this Humungus.
他是个明事理的人…
He’s a reasonable man…
愿意接受谈判
…open to negotiation.
他答应给我们一条生路 他承诺了
He promised us safe passage. He gave his word.
让我们假设他守信…
And let us suppose he keeps it…
我们可以保住性命离开这里 然后呢
…and we walk away from here with our lives. What then?
但记住
But remember.
记住一件事 比一槽油更重要的事
Remember one thing. That is more than just a tanker of gas.
那就是我们能在 机器害虫之外生存
That is our lifeline to a place beyond that vermin on machines.
那是离这儿两千哩以外
That’s 2000 miles from here!
你想我们要怎么到达那儿 用拖的吗
How do you expect us to get it there? Drag it?
如果必须如此 是的 总有办法的
If we have to, yes. There’s always a way.
但第一步是
But the first step…
保护好燃料
…defend the fuel.
空话
Words.
都是空话
Just words!
你会为了白日梦死的
You’d die for a pipe dream!
错了 我们为了信仰而战 我要留下
Wrong. We fight for a belief. I stay.
我希望能成功 帕帕盖洛
I wish it could have worked, Pappagallo.
你不能要我们和那些人对抗
You can’t expect to compete with that.
我们一天比一天弱 他们一天比一天强 结束了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!