我已经活得够长久了
I have lived long enough.
我的生命已经日就枯萎
My way of life is fallen into the sere,
像一片凋谢的黄叶
the yellow leaf.
凡是老年人所应该享有的
And that which should accompany old age as…
尊荣
honoun
爱戴
love,
服从
obedience,
一堆的朋友
troops of friends,
我是没有希望得到了
I must not look to have,
取而代之的
but, in their stead,
只有诅咒
curses,
低沉而深刻
not loud,
口头上的恭维
but deep, mouth-honour, breath,
和一些违心的假话
which the poor heart would fain deny and dare not.
西登
Seyton.
陛下 刚才所报告的消息 全都证实了
All is confirmed, my Lord, which was reported.
我要战到骨碎筋裂
I’ll fight till from my bones my flesh be hacked.
-拿我的铠甲来 -现在还用不着
-Give me my armour. -‘Tis not needed yet.
我要把它穿起来
I’ll put it on!
现在一座树林真的移到邓西南来了
And now a wood comes toward Dunsinane.
敲起警钟来
Ring the alarum bell.
拿起武器 拿起武器 出去
Arm, arm, and out!
暴君 露出你的脸来
Tyrant, show thy face!
逃也不是 守也不是
There is nor flying hence nor tarrying here.
我开始厌倦阳光
I ‘gin to be aweary of the sun
但愿这世界早一点崩溃
and wish the estate 0’ the world were now undone.
吹吧 狂风
Blow, wind.
来吧 灭亡
Come, wrack.
就是死我们也要捐躯沙场
At least we’ll die with harness on our back.
他们已经缚住我的手脚
They have tied me to a stake.
我逃不掉了
I cannot fly.
可是我必须像熊一样挣扎到底
‘But, bear-like, I must fight the course.
哪一个人不是妇人所生
What’s he that was not born of woman?
除了这个人 我还怕什么
Such a one am I to fear, or none.
我为什么要学那些愚蠢的罗马人 死在自己的剑下
Why should I play the Roman fool and die on mine own sword?
我的剑 应该为杀敌而用
Whiles I see lives, the gashes do better upon them.
转过来 地狱之犬
Turn, hellhound.
转过来
Turn.
我最不想碰到的人 就是你
Of all men else I have avoided thee.
可是你回去吧
But get thee back.
我的灵魂里沾着你一家人的血 已经太多了
My soul is too much charged with blood of thine already.
我没有话说
I have no words.
我的话都在我的剑上
My voice is in my sword.
你不过白费气力
Thou losest labour.
你的剑伤不了我
As easy mayst thou the intrenchant air with thy keen sword impress
正如在空气中划一道痕迹一样困难
as make me bleed.
让你的刀刃降落在别人的头上吧
Let fall thy blade on vulnerable crests.
我的生命是有魔法保护的
I bear a charmed life
没有一个妇人所生的人可以把它伤害
which must not yield to one of woman born.
不要再信任你的魔法了吧
Despair thy charm
让你所信奉的神告诉你
and let the angel whom thou still hast served tell thee
麦克德夫是没有足月就从他母亲的腹中剖出来的
Macduff was from his mother’s womb untimely ripped.
愿那告诉我这样的话的舌头永受诅咒
Accursed be the tongue that tells me so,
因为它使我失去了男子汉的勇气
for it hath cowed my better part of man.
我不愿跟你交战
I’ll not fight with thee.
那么投降吧 懦夫
Then yield thee, coward,
我们可以饶你活命 可是要叫你在众人的面前出丑
and live to be the show and gaze of the time.
我们要把你的像
I will have thee, as our rarer monsters are,
画在篷帐外面
painted upon a pole,
底下写着
and underwrit:
请来看暴君的原形
Here may you see the tyrant,
麦克白
Macbeth.
我不愿投降
I will not yield
我不愿低头吻那马尔康小子足下的泥土
to kiss the ground before young Malcolm’s feet
被那些下♥贱♥的民众任意唾骂
and to be baited with the rabble’s curse.
虽然勃南森林已经到了邓西南
Though Birnam Wood be come to Dunsinane
虽然今天和你狭路相逢
and thou opposed,
你偏偏不是妇人所生
being of no woman born,
可是我还要尽我最后的力量
yet I will try the last.
擎起我雄壮的盾牌
Before my body I throw my warlike shield.
来 麦克德夫
Lay on, Macduff.
谁先喊”住手 够了”
And damned be him that first cries,
谁就去下地狱
“Hold, enough!”
他应得到更多的哀悼 我要向他祭献我的哀思
He’s worth more sorrow, and that I’ll spend for him.
他已经备极哀荣
He’s worth no more.
万岁
Hail,
苏格兰的国王
King of Scotland!
万岁 苏格兰的国王
Hail, King of Scotland!
万岁 苏格兰的国王
Hail, King of Scotland!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!