解除我的女性的柔弱
unsex me here
用最凶恶的残忍♥自顶至踵贯注在我的全身
and fill me from the crown to the toe top-full of direst cruelty.
进入我的妇人的胸中 把我的乳水当作胆汁吧
Come to my woman’s breasts and take my milk for gall,
你们这些杀人者的帮凶
you murthering ministers,
你们无形的躯体四处弥漫 找寻为非作恶的机会
wherever, in your sightless substances, you wait on nature’s mischief.
来 阴沉的黑夜
Come, thick night,
用最昏暗的地狱浓烟罩住自己
and pall thee in the dunnest smoke of hell,
不让我的利刃看到切开的伤口
that my keen knife see not the wound it makes,
不让苍天穿透夜色得以窥见
nor heaven peep through the blanket of the dark
高喊”住手 住手”
to cry, “Hold, hold!”
赶快回来吧 让我把精神力量倾注在你的耳中
Hie thee hither that I may pour my spirits in thine ear
让我用舌尖的勇气
and chastise with the valour of my tongue
把阻挡你得到王冠的一切障碍 驱扫一空吧
all that impedes thee from the golden round.
你的信让我飞越蒙昧的现在
Thy letters have transported me beyond this ignorant present
此时此刻 我已感受到了未来
and I feel now the future in the instant.
我最亲爱的人
My dearest love,
邓肯今晚要到这儿来
Duncan comes here tonight.
什么时候回去呢
And when goes hence?
他预备明天回去
Tomorrow, as he purposes.
啊 太阳永远不会见到那样一个明天
O never shall sun that morrow see!
你本是葛莱密斯爵士 现在又做了考特爵士
Glamis thou art, and Cawdor,
将来还会达到 预言所述的高位
and shalt be what thou art promised.
可是我却为你的天性忧虑
Yet I do fear thy nature.
它充满了太多人情的乳臭
It is too full 0′ the milk of human kindness
使你不敢采取最近的捷径
to catch the nearest way.
你希望做一个伟大的人物
Thou wouldst be great.
你不是没有野心 可你缺少与之配伍的邪恶
Art not without ambition but without the illness should attend it.
要欺骗世人 必须装得和世人一样
To beguile the time, look like the time.
让你的眼睛 手中 舌尖 到处都流露出欢迎的神情
Bear welcome in your eye, your hand, your tongue.
别人看你像纯洁的花朵 谁知底下潜伏着毒蛇
Look like the innocent flower but be the serpent under’t.
我们必须准备款待这位即将到来的贵宾
He that’s coming must be provided for
你可以把今晚的大事交给我去办
and you shall put this night’s great business into my dispatch
凭此一举 我们今后就可以日日夜夜
which shall, to all our nights and clays to come,
永远掌握君临万民的无上权威
give solely sovereign sway and masterdom.
我们还要商量商量
We will speak further.
我们的犬马微劳 即使加倍报效 亦不足挂齿
All our service, in every point twice done and then done double.
把你的手给我 领我去见我的主人
Give me your hand. Conduct me to mine host.
我很敬爱他 我还要继续眷顾他
We love him highly and shall continue our graces towards him.
请了 夫人
By your leave, hostess.
我欣喜…
My plenteous…
站起来 站起来
Up! Up!
盛大的喜悦 洋溢在我心头
My plenteous joys, wanton in fulness,
想要在悲哀的泪滴里隐藏它自己
seek to hide themselves in drops of sorrow.
吾儿
Sons,
各位国戚
kinsmen,
各位爵士
thanes,
以及一切最亲近的人
and you whose places are the nearest,
我现在向你们宣布立我的长子 马尔康为储君
know that we will establish our estate upon our eldest, Malcolm,
册封为肯勃兰亲王
whom we name hereafter the Prince of Cumberland.
肯勃兰亲王
The Prince of Cumberland.
我必须跳过这个石阶 不然就要倒在它上面
That is a step on which I must fall down, or else o’erleap,
这是一块挡我前途的绊脚石
for in my way it lies.
要是干了就结束了
If it were done when it’s done,
那么还是快一点干
then ‘tvvere well it were done quickly.
要是凭着暗♥杀♥的手段 可以攫取美满的结果
If the assassination could trammel up the consequence
又可以排除了一切后患
and catch with his surcease success,
要是这一刀砍下去
that but this blow might
就可以完成一切 终结一切 解决一切
be the be-all and end-all here.
在这人世上 仅仅在这此生此世
But here upon this bank and shoal of time
那么来生我也就顾不到了
we’d jump the life to come.
可是在这种事情上 我们往往逃不过现世的裁判
But in these cases we still have judgment here.
我们树立血的榜样 教会别人杀人 结果反而自己被杀
That we but teach bloody instructions which return to plague the inventor.
这就是报应
This even-handed justice commends
把毒药投入酒杯里的人 结果也会自己饮鸩而死
the ingredience of our poisoned chalice to our own lips.
他到这儿来 本有两重的信任
He’s here in double trust.
第一 我是他的亲戚 又是他的臣子
First, as I am his kinsman and his subject,
按照名分绝对不能干这样的事
strong both against the deed.
第二 作为主人 应当保障他的安全
Then, as his host, who should against his murderer shut the door,
怎可自己持刀行刺
not bear the knife myself.
而且 这个邓肯秉性仁慈
Besides, this Duncan hath borne his faculties so meek,
处理国政从来没有过失 要是把他杀死了
hath been so clear in his great office,
他生前的美德 会像天使一般
that his virtues would plead like angels,
发出喇叭一样清澈的声音 向世人昭告我的弑君重罪
trumpet-tongued against the deep damnation of his taking-off.
我没有什么动力去实施
I have no spur to prick the sides of my intent
可是我跃跃欲试的野心
but only vaulting ambition
却不顾一切地驱着我去冒险
which o’erleaps itself and falls on the other.
我们还是不要实施这件事情吧
We will proceed no further in this business.
难道你沉浸其中的 只是醉后的妄想吗
Was the hope drunk wherein you dressed yourself?
它现在从一场睡梦中醒来
Hath it slept since?
因为追悔自己的鲁莽
And wakes it now to look so green and pale
而吓得脸色这样苍白吗
at what it did so freely?
从这一刻起
From this time
我要把你的爱情 看作同样靠不住的东西
such I account thy love.
你不敢在行为和勇气上
Art thou afeard to be the same in thine own act and valour
跟你的欲望一致吗
as thou art in desire?
名誉只是生命的装饰品 难道你宁愿顾全它
Wouldst thou have that which thou esteem’st the ornament of life
而成为一个你自己都承认的懦夫
and live a coward in thy own esteem,
让”我不敢”永远跟随在”我想要”的后面吗
letting “I dare not” wait upon “I would”?
请你不要说了
Prithee, peace.
只要是男子汉做的事 我都敢做
I dare do all that may become a man.
没人比我更有胆量
Who dares do more is none.
那么当初 是什么鬼东西
What beast was’t, then,
让你把这种企图告诉我的呢
that made you break this enterprise to me?
是男子汉就应当敢作敢为
When you durst do it, then you were a man.
要是你更加敢作敢为
And to be more than what you were,
你就能比男子汉更为伟大
you would be so much more the man.
我曾经哺乳过婴孩
I have given suck
知道一个母亲怎样怜爱吮吸她乳汁的孩子
and know how tender ’tis to love the babe that milks me.
可是我会在他看着我的脸微笑的时候
I would, while it was smiling in my face,
从他柔嫩的小嘴里拔出我的乳♥头♥
have plucked my nipple from his boneless gums
把他的脑袋砸碎
and dashed the brains out
只要我也像你一样 曾经发下毒誓
had I so sworn, as you have done, to this.
假如我们失败了
If we should fail?
我们失败
We fail.
只要你集中你的全副勇气
But screw your courage to the sticking place
我们决不会失败
and we’ll not fail.
等邓肯睡熟了
When Duncan is asleep
我再去陪他那两个侍卫饮酒作乐 灌得他们头脑昏沉
his two chamberlains will I with wine and wassail so convince
记忆化成一阵烟雾
that memory, the warder of the brain, shall be a-fume
等他们烂醉如泥
and the receipt of reason a limbeck only.
像死猪一样睡去以后
When in swinish sleep their drenched natures lie as in a death
我们不就可以把失去护卫的邓肯随意摆布了吗
what cannot you and I perform upon the unguarded Duncan?
我们不是可以把这一件重大的谋杀罪案
What not put upon his spongy officers
推在他酒醉的侍卫身上吗
who shall bear the guilt of our great quell?
我的决心已定
I am settled
我要用全身的力量 去干这件惊人的举动
and bend up each corporal agent to this terrible feat.
把我的剑拿着
Take my sword.
把那个也拿着
Take thee that too.
催人入睡的疲倦 像沉重的铅块一样压在我的身上
A heavy summons lies like lead upon me
可是我却一点也不想睡
and yet I would not sleep.
慈悲的神明
Merciful powers,
抑制那些罪恶的思想 不要让它们潜入我的睡梦之中
restrain in me the cursed thoughts that nature gives way to in repose.
在我面前摇晃着 它的柄对着我的手的
Is this a dagger which I see before me?
不是一把刀子吗
The handle toward my hand.
来
Come,
让我抓住你
let me clutch thee.
不祥的幻象
Art thou not, fatal vision,
你只是一件触不可及的东西吗
sensible to feeling as to sight?
或者你不过是一把想像中的刀子
Or art thou but a dagger of the mind?
从狂热的脑袋里发出来的虚妄臆想
A false creation, proceeding from the heat-oppressed brain.