But who wants to be merely right
如果可以赢得靓就更好吧?
when you can be fabulously triumphant instead?
早晨,法官大人
Good morning, Your Honor. Excuse me.
不好意思,我有一份被人偷走的文件
I have some documents here that were stolen from me
我认为它对这宗案件非常重要
which are of vital importance to this case.
什么文件?
What documents?
东88街那间屋最初的屋契
The original deeds to the house on East 88th Street.
等等,你点拿到的?明明在我床下底
How’d you get those? Those were under my bed.
是一位新朋友带我搵到
I was led to them by a new friend.
为什么?
Why?
让我看 – 没问题
Let me see that. -Of course.
这些文件是我婆婆当年签下
Those papers date from the time of my maternal grandmother,
伊芙莲T华伦蒂
Evelyn T. Valenti.
她不但起了东88街那间屋
Not just the woman who built the house on East 88th Street,
还创立了纽约动物园
but the woman who was the founder of the New York Zoo.
简直乱来
This is nonsense. -What?
这份的确是纽约市特别批准的屋契
This is a special deed granted by the City of New York.
为了表扬我婆婆对这个城市的贡献
In acknowledgment to my grandmother’s contributions to the city,
以及满足她对动物的热情
and to accommodate her fascination for the animals.
“位于东88街的物业获得”
“The house on East 88th Street is hereby granted
“纽约市政♥府♥的特别豁免 可饲养任何珍禽异兽作为宠物”
a special waiver to house any exotic creature as a pet.”
法官大人,你不会蠢到考虑这一点吧
Certainly Your Honor cannot be stupid enough to consider this.
批准!
Approved.
好!
Yes.
法官大人,太荒谬了!
Your Honor, this is ridiculous.
我要求审判无效!太荒谬了!
I demand a mistrial.This is absurd.
等等,萝莉达
Wait a second. Loretta?
萝莉达?
Hey. -Loretta?
别用你对污糟手掂我的萝莉达!
Keep your filthy hands off of my Loretta!
好啦,各位,出发吧!
All right, everybody, let’s go.
放心,还有时间
Relax, we got time.
我去拿防晒霜
I’m gonna get the sunscreen.
等等…发生什么事?
Wait, wait. What’s all of this? Where…?
赫德,早晨
Hector, good morning.
你们去哪里? – 大家上车吧
Where are you going? -Get in the car, guys.
等等,单是在纽约我就帮莱奥
Hold on. I’ve already got Lyle over 200 bookings.
安排了超过200场表演
Two hundred bookings in New York alone.
所以到我们做全国巡回表演 到时就发达了
Once we roll out a national tour, we’re gonna be swimming in cash.
我们不会做全国巡回表演,我们要去度假
We’re not going on a national tour. We’re going on vacation.
去做什么?
On a what?
莱奥,你试过去度假未?
Have you ever even been on vacation before, Lyle?
我买♥♥了浮床给你
I got you a floatie.
很可爱
That’s cute.
好吧…
Okay, okay. Fine, fine.
那我们转做球场巡回表演
We’ll do a stadium tour instead.
日数较少,不过观众人数一样多
Fewer dates,
but we’ll pack in just as many people.
拜拜
Bye.
拜拜!
Bye.
拜拜
Bye.
赫德?
Hector?
什么?
Yes?
不好意思,细路…
I’m sorry, kid, but…
唱吧,马份
Do it, Malfoy.
它有经理人吗?
Does he have an agent?
现在有了
He does now.
它好有性格
He’s got an attitude.
走吧
Let’s go.
去度假了!
And we’re off.
不如…
How about…?
播莱奥的歌♥吧
Play Lyle’s music.
(《鳄鱼摇滚》,艾顿庄)
但我做过最兴奋的事
But the biggest kick I ever got
就是叫鳄鱼摇滚那件事
Was doing a thing Called the Crocodile Rock
当其他小孩随着时钟摇摆跳舞
While the other kids Were rocking ’round the clock
喂,萝莉达!
Hey, Loretta.
我们却随着鳄鱼摇滚又跳又摇
We were hopping and bopping To the Crocodile Rock, yeah
鳄鱼摇滚真令人惊叹
Croc Rocking is something shocking
你的双脚停不下来
When your feet just can’t keep still
我从没这么尽兴 我想以后也不会
I never knew me a better time And I guess I never will
噢萝蒂妈妈 那些周五夜晚
Oh, Lordy, mama Those Friday nights
苏丝穿上她的紧身裙
When Susie wore her dresses tight
(剧终)
Crocodile Rocking was out of sight
鳄鱼摇滚就消失了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!