文森特先生,您早上几点钟用早餐呢?
Mr. Vincent, at what time would you like to have your breakfast in the morning?
那个不用操心 我出门很早的,那时候您还没有起床
Don’t worry about that. I’ll be out early, before you get up.
留些面包和凉咖啡就行了
Just leave some bread and some cold coffee. That’ll be fine.
加歇有一点说得对 这个地方的确非常美
Gachet is right about one thing. This place is beautiful.
它使我无法遏制绘画的欲望 画得顺利
It tempts me to paint and the work goes well.
你可能认为身为一名医生 见过太多病人痛苦的情形…
You’d think being a doctor, seeing so much of pain and suffering…
我遭遇的问题已经够多的了
that I’ve got problems enough for one man.
可我还不嫌多
But, no.
我继续到处成立学会,参加团体…
I go around founding societies and joining groups…
还有我对艺术的狂热
and then this passion of mine for art.
除了肖像,我还画了一些风景
Besides portraits, I’ve been doing some landscapes.
我感觉我的画笔比任何时候都稳健
I have a feeling of being surer of my brush than ever before.
于是我快马加鞭,日复一日地工作…
So I work in haste from day to day…
就像一个知道大难将至的矿工
as a miner does who knows he’s facing disaster.
市长先生健康!
Vive Monsieur le maire!
不可能
It’s impossible.
不可能
It’s impossible.
我已绝望了 前途不可测 我看不到出路
要不是我给你添了这么多麻烦…
I can make a joke of this whole sorry business…
我没有什么可遗憾的
if it wasn’t for the trouble I’ve caused you.
至少应该让你把颜料和画布的成本收回来
If you’d at least have gotten back the cost of paint and the canvas.
没关系的
Doesn’t matter.
-孩子真的好些了吗? -是的
– Is the baby really better? – Yes.
我们完全放心了
We were worried about nothing.
他正在长牙 没有别的麻烦
He was just teething. That was all of his trouble.
我只希望他有个宁静的心灵…
I only hope he has a quieter soul than mine…
因为我的心已经沉沦
’cause mine’s sinking.
沉沦
Sinking.
提奥?
Theo?
我想回家
I’d like to go home.
我的亲兄弟
My own brother.
我可怜的兄弟
My poor, poor brother.
-那好像不是让人悲伤的死亡啊 -你说得对,嬷嬷
– It doesn’t seem a sad death. – It’s not, Sister.
刚好是在光天化日之下…
It happens in the bright daylight…
太阳将大地万物 笼罩在纯金般的光辉之中
with the sun flooding everything in a light of pure gold.