And where do you find names?
到哪里找这个名字呢?
In books
帐本里
And who has books?
谁有帐本呢?
We yourbookes have books
你的收注人有
He’s clean.
搞定他
SLEVIN: Crooked bookies
卑鄙的收注人
who work with big time crooks So… why are you here?
他老板更卑鄙那么…你来干嘛?
I was looking for a gambler
我来找个赌徒
One who was in both books
在你的两本帐本里
with a lot of red in the minus column
…有许多欠了债的
Got him.
找到了
And that’s when I found Nick Fisher
那就是怎么找到尼克·菲舍尔的
Alowlife that no-one was gonna miss
谁也不会关心这个社会底层人物
Nick Fisher.
尼克·菲舍尔
OK.
好的
GOODKAT: There was a time
曾几何时
All that was left to do was make the phone ring.
剩下的 就是让你们来找我
All I had to do was pull the trigger and wait for you to call the man
我就拉导火索 等着你打电♥话♥给他
who does the jobs that no-one else wants
他专门干别人不愿干的活
THE BOSS: I want an outsider brought in
我想找个圈外的人
There’s a specialist.
有个职业杀手
Calls himself Mr Goodkat.
称为古德凯特先生
Fine.
很好
Tell him he can expect me in the morning.
告诉他我早上到
Are you ready?
准备好了吗?
Yeah.
是的
It’s just that one last thing.
还有最后一件事
BOSS MrGoodkat
古德凯特先生
It’s been a long time.
好久不见了
I’m sorry to have kept you waiting Mr Goodkat. So I’ll get right down to business.
让你久等了 我们开门见山吧
Slim Hopkins the man who ran my book was hit yesterday.
我的收注人斯利姆·霍普金昨天被杀
And I guess you’ve already heard about…
我猜你已经听说了…
my son Yes I heard.
我儿子是的听说了
Ineed you to sort it out for me.
我要你去帮我解决
Who’s the mark?
目标呢?
Yitzchok.
伊茨考克
Yitzchok The Rabbi’s son?
伊茨考克 拉比的儿子?
You remember The Rabbi
你还记得拉比
I remember The Rabbi well.
当然记得
Thing is
问题是
it can ‘t look like a job.
要做的隐蔽点
If Yitzchok gets hit The Rabbi will go to war
如果伊茨考克被杀 拉比会开战的
So… I need you to make it look like it ain ‘t what it is.
所以…我要你做得像个意外
Can that be done?
可以吗?
Anything can be done.
当然可以
Good. How?
好的 怎么做?
Kansas City Shuffle.
堪萨斯曳步舞
I’m not familiar with the term.
没听说过
I’ll need to see Slim’s book s.
我要看看斯利姆的帐本
Slim’s book s were taken when he was hit but… I do keep copies.
帐本在斯利姆死时被拿走 但还有副本
What are you looking for?
你在找什么?
This is our guy. Nick – 1 T29.
就是他 尼克 1729
Nick Fisher.
尼克·菲舍尔
Why him?
为什么是他?
A loser.
一个没用的家伙
Pick him up. Bring him here.
把他给我带来
GOODKAT: Still not talking to each other huh?
还是不说话?
Can ‘t say that I blame you
也不能怪你
Why are you here? Big job.
你来这里干吗?大买♥♥卖♥♥
I was under the impression you no longer worked New York.
我以为你再也不来纽约了
Like I said… very big job.
就像我说的…有个大买♥♥卖♥♥
And you thought as long as you’re in town you’d drop by and see your old pal Schlomo
既然在城里 过来看下老朋友西洛莫
and say “Hello. How about them Yank s?”
问候一句喂 杨克队怎么样?
No. But something like that.
不 但也差不多
Only problem is you and I aren ‘t old friends.
问题是我们不是老朋友
And I hate baseball.
我讨厌棒球
And since we’re not friends and you hate baseball why the fuck are you here?
既然讨厌棒球 那你为什么在这?
It’s because we’re not friends that I’m here.
因为我们不是朋友 才在这里
Because if we had been friends I wouldn ‘t have been hired to kill your son.
如果是朋友 就不会雇人杀我儿子
Because that is right at the top of my list of things that friends do not do to their friends.
我是有原则的 对朋友决不会这样做
The good news for you is my friendship is for sale.
真是个好消息 我的友谊有价值了
You see it seems to me that your son means more to you alive
你瞧 你儿子的生对你来说
than he does to The Boss dead.
相比你儿子的死对老板来说更重要
And more money means more to me than less money.
而钱对我来说是最重要的
And you are the guy that sleeps with all that green under your mattress.
而你有数不清的钱
I’m listening.
我在听
You will pay me double to kill The Boss what The Boss was paying me to kill Yitzchok.
你可付我双倍杀伊茨考克的钱去杀老板
Ohh. And that…
哦那样…
And that will make us friends.
那会使我们成为朋友
Right Rabbi?
对吧 拉比?
Hm?
恩?
And… since friends do favours for their friends you will do a favour for me.
既然朋友互相帮助 希望你也帮我
Pray tell? What is this favour?
说吧?帮什么?
Concerns a matter of debt collection. One debt in particular.
收一笔债 一笔特别的债
Whose?
谁的?
A flop. From Benny’s book. Goes by the name of Nick Fisher.
本尼的帐本里 名叫尼克·菲舍尔
Who is he?
他是谁?
Just a loser.
只是个废物
You just made a lot of money.
你真会赚大钱
SLEVIN: And then I was free to come and go as I pleased
然后我就畅通无阻了
Hm?
恩?
(Whispers) Whatever they’re paying you…
无论他们付了你多少…
Oh.

There is nobody.
没其他人
I did this to you.
要你命的就是我
Me. You.
是我是你
Me.
是我
Who are you?
你是谁?
B R KOW SK W ho s he?
他是谁?
Considering he no longer has fingerprints I’d say it’s unlikely we’ll ever know.
考虑到他没有指纹了 是没可能了
What about dental records?
那他的牙齿记录呢?
Sure find the bottom half of the jaw then all we need to do is find out who the dentist was.
得先找出另外半个嘴巴 才能去找牙医
What a fucking mess.
真♥他♥妈♥的糟糕
Hey Brikowski it ‘s Marty you there?
博里考斯基 是我马蒂 你在吗?
We found two more bodies to go along with the two you ‘ve already got
除了之前的两具尸体 又找到两具
All right I’ll be right over.
好吧 我马上过来
Did you ever get a hold of The Rabbi so he can get down here and identify what’s left of his kid?
你能打电♥话♥给拉比 让他过来认尸吗?
Negative We’ve been calling for the last hour no answer
不用了 我们打了一个小时了
Send somebody over.
派人过去吧
Copy
好的
You all right? You look a little shook-up.
你还好吗?看起来有点吃惊
No I’m fine.
没有 我很好
All right.
好吧
Yeah. Hey Brikowski it ‘s Murphy
是的博里考斯基是摩菲
Hey Murph what’s up?
嘿 摩菲 怎么了?
Harry Kello came by today You remember Harry?
哈里·开罗今天过来了 你记得吧?
He retired a few years ago. His wife just died so he comes in a couple of times a week
几年前退休 妻子刚死 来这待几周
talk s shop tells stories to the rook s.
他总跟新人讲故事
Starts every sentence with “The way things used to be”. Guy living in the past.
开头总是以前怎么样 总活在过去
Yeah. Yeah what about him? We’re making small talk
是的他怎么了?我们谈了一会
Guy says he can ‘t complain then all he does is fuckin ‘ complain.
他说不发牢骚 但说的都是牢骚话
His dead wife the leg he got shot in his crappy pension
他亡妻 腿中枪 少得可怜的退休金
but then he stops when he sees the picture Marty snapped of your kid.
当他看到马蒂拍的那张孩子照片时
Just stares at it. I say “What is it? You know the kid?”
就呆了 我说怎么了?你认识这孩子?
Thing is he ain ‘t looking at the picture but at the name.
他没看照片 而是看着名字
I’ve got it written at the bottom. He knows that name: Slevin.
我写在下面的名字 他知道:斯莱文
I have that same phone.
我有个同样的电♥话♥
About an hour later the phone rings it ‘s Harry talking like a goddamned machine gun
一小时后电♥话♥响了 哈里说个不停
going on and on about a horse race back in ‘T9.
不停地说 79年的一场赛马
Aqueduct
阿齐达克赛马场

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!