I’m not gonna be so nice to you.
我就不会对你客气了
Oh this is nice. Don ‘t do me any favours.
哦 很好 别太客气了
Last chance to come clean
最后给你次机会
a ko a wa k
走吧
I think this is the part where you tell me not to walk too far.
我想你是让我别走得太远
I have to go to work.
我得去工作了
Hey.

Hey guys what are you doing here? Now’s the time.
嘿伙计什么事?时间到了
I’ve got at least… Jesus.
我至少还有…上帝
The Boss says he wants you to look nice for The Fairy.
老板说你该穿得漂亮点去见仙女
You’re early.
你们来早了
Why don ‘t you come in and fix yourself a drink? I was just getting ready.
不如进来喝一杯吧? 我正在准备
You ‘ll have to excuse the
很抱歉
I wasn ‘t expecting you for…
没想到你…
You look good
看起来不错
You want some wine? No.
要喝酒吗?不用
Is something the matter?
怎么了?
Somebody’s trying to kill you.
有人要杀你
Who?
谁?
Me.

That was close. Yeah.
差一点是的
Close.
真险
THE BOSS: I hir ed you to do a job
我雇你来杀人
It wasn ‘t supposed to look like a job.
是想 你做得隐蔽点
So you take out the Israelis bomb the damn building…
你却杀了两个以色列人 还炸毁大楼…
and now the job that was not supposed to look like a job’s
本来要你做得隐蔽点的事情
beginning to look very much
现在变得一点也不
like a job.
隐蔽了
All right. Fuck it.
好吧 管他呢
If the Rabbi wants a war…
如果拉比想要发动战争…
…l’ll give him a war.
…我会满足他的
Saul.
所罗
(Door opens) – Saul.
所罗
Saul the phone’s been
所罗 电♥话♥已经…
Oh.

I thought you were Saul.
我还以为是所罗
People have been thinking I’m somebody else.
人们总把我认错
Your predicament reminds me of a story.
你的处境让我想到了一个故事
Hitchcock. North By Northwest.
希区柯克的《西北偏北》
The movie where everybody think s Cary Grant is a man named George Kaplan
都认为加里·格兰特是乔治·卡普兰
but the thing is there is no George Kaplan. It’s just a made-up name.
事实上没有乔治·卡普兰 是虚构的
But names even made-up ones…
但名字即使是虚构的…
…can bring about quite a bit of trouble.
…也会带来很多麻烦
Now
然后
the woman in the picture with Grant
跟格兰特在一起的那个女的
her name was er Eva Marie Saint.
她名字叫…埃娃·玛丽·森特
Oh… you know this movie. I know this movie.
哦…你看过这本电影我看过
I took my father to see it in 1959. His English wasn ‘t very good
1959年跟我爸去看的 他英语不好
but boy did he like Miss Saint.
但是他很喜欢森特小姐
After the movie he turned to me and he said “She’s a real Buick.”
看完电影后 他对我说 她真美
You see he couldn ‘t pronounce the word beauty so he’d say Buick.
他发音不好 所以只能说美
Caused quite a bit of confusion. Using the wrong name’ll do that.
使人有点困惑用错名字也是一样
Is that my money?
那是我的钱吗?
This is everything I owe you.
是所有我欠你的
It’s the Sabbath. You see we don ‘t answer the phone on the Sabbath.
今天是安息日 安息日不接电♥话♥
Kh ow
我知道
Normally Saul turns off the ringer.
所罗一般会关掉电♥话♥
Saul!
所罗!
I tell you you can ‘t find good help these days.
这年头根本找不到好棒手了
Saul’s dead.
所罗已经死了
They’re all dead
他们都死了
Oh I’ve been in this room before.
哦 我以前来过这房♥间
Look s the same as it did 20 years ago.
好像是20年前
Somehow…
不过…
Somehow it seems different.
不过有点不同
The way your car seems different when someone else is driving it.
就像别人开你的车 你觉得不同
Then again it’s been 20 years since I’ve been in a car.
再说 我也有20年没坐车了
Two decades spent behind three inches of bulletproof glass
整天躲在3英寸厚的防弹玻璃后面
due to a natural fear of high-powered rifles and quiet… rooftops in New Jersey.
害怕强力步♥枪♥ 新泽西州房♥顶的安静
20 years…
20年了…
…locked away in my own paranoia a prisoner in my own home.
被偏执禁锢 变成关在家里的囚犯
Only to be delivered to fate by a boy.
最终却落在了一个孩子手上
Well Anthony it looks as though you ‘ve won if such a term may be applied
安东尼 看来你赢了 如果这也算赢
If I were wearing a hat I would take it off
如果我戴着帽子 我会脱帽致敬
Should we get on with it then?
可以动手了吗?
You can keep your hat on Schlomo.
把帽子带上 西洛莫
Ooks ko wo wo ro so d a b o f goods by t h o sa m o sa osm a h
看起来我们从同一个卖♥♥家进货
Nice speech though.
说得好
I wish I was standing for it.
我希望我能站着听
You… you brought this upon our heads.
你…你自找的
Me? You… you hired Goodkat to kill my son.
我?你雇了古德凯特来杀我儿子
After you murdered my son?
你先杀的我儿子
I had no hand in that. Oh sure.
我没做过哦当然
Just like in ’84?
就像在1984年?
I suppose you had no hand in that either. Just a finger maybe?
你没动手 也许只动了一根手指?
Time’s up Rabbi.
时间到了 拉比
Lying to a dead man ‘s the same as lying to yourself.
跟一个死人说谎就跟骗自己一样
You were getting too big.
你那时候变得越来越壮大
See…
瞧…
…problem when two men are standing in a room
…问题是当我们同时在屋子里
is you can only look at one of them and they were looking at you
他们都看你的眼色行事
with their back s turned their shirt collars smiling at me.
却都不听我的
Then they called you The Boss.
他们都叫你老板
It was clear what had to be done.
该怎么做再清楚不过了
Try and appreciate how it feels Schlomo…
试着想象一下这种滋味吧 西洛莫
…to wake up in the middle of the night with six bullets burning in your stomach.
半夜醒来 肚子上中了六颗子弹
Lying in a pool of your own blood and shit.
躺在自己的血泊之中
The dead eyes of…
你妻子那…
…of your wife… staring back at you.
…已没生气的眼睛…死盯着你
The only thing keeping you from passing out
唯一没有让你昏厥的原因
is the sound of the footsteps of the man going down the hall…
是走廊上那串脚步声…
…looking for your son.
…找你儿子的脚步声
I managed to save my son Schlomo.
我救了我的儿子 西洛莫
And now…
而现在…
…after all these years…
…这么多年以后…
…in spite of our agreement!
…尽管我们有协议!
You… you…
可你…你…
fucking back stabbing Philistine.
却杀了菲里斯
You managed to take my son away from me.
你夺走了我的儿子
Well…
好吧…
how vo ta ko h your so h away fro m you
…现在我也把你的儿子夺走
I told you I had nothing to do with…
我说了不是我做的…
You haven ‘t heard.
你没听到
Will I?
我会吗?
Look at my face Schlomo. Look at my smile.
看着我的脸 西洛莫 看着我的笑容
Your son is dead.
你儿子死了
Your son is dead.
你儿子死了
I’m gonna kill you. Hm.
我杀了他
SLEVIN: Rabbi
拉比
Are you familir with the Shmoo?
你熟悉西摩吗?
Fisher.
菲舍尔
Fisher listen to me.
菲舍尔 听我说
I already told you
我告诉过你
I’m not Nick Fisher.
我不是尼克·菲舍尔
Then who is Nick Fisher?
那么谁是尼克·菲舍尔?
I think you mean who was Nick Fisher?
你在问谁是尼克·菲舍尔吧?
Fisher was the answer to a question.
菲舍尔是问题的答案
How do you get to two men that can ‘t be gotten to?
怎么才可以接近两个难以接近的人?
You get them to come to you
让他们来找我
But to do that I needed a name
我要做的是需要个名字

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!