Sometimes.
有时候
Sometimes it’s when you know you don ‘t.
有时候当你知道没有选择
Nah don ‘t move that bishop! It’s an obvious sucker bet.
别动那个主教 显然是步臭棋
If you don ‘t y-y-you can have him in four moves.
如果你不走这步4步之内就会赢他
If you do he’s gonna have you in mate in one.
如果你走了 他接下去就会将军了
He doesn ‘t see it.
他没有看见
Wouldn ‘t matter if he did.
看见了也没关系
Elvis lets me win.
猫王故意让我赢
Everybody lets me win
每个人都让我赢
Wait a minute. You know this game?
等一会 你会玩这个?
THE BOSS: You got three days.
你有三天时间
I was thinking it would take me a week.
我想需要我一周的时间
Oh you were thinking that were you?
哦 你想过了 是吗?
With all your experience killing people? I’ll tell you what.
凭你的杀人经验?我告诉你
You win this game you got your week.
你要是赢了这盘棋 就给你一周时间
Hm.

THE BOSS: So what’s the plan with Yitzchok?
那么 对付伊茨考克有计划了吗?
Was gonna play it by ear.
需要见机行事
Well if it’s all the same I’d write it down. It’s a tough tune.
如果这样 我得记下来 没那么容易
And by the way he has shadows.
顺便说一下 他有影子
Shadows?
影子?
Bodyguards.
保镖
With him all the time.
一直跟着他
Military.
职业军人
Ex-lsraeli Mossad.
前以色列摩萨德
THE BOSS: They go where he goes round-the-clock. Ex-lsraeli Mossad.
他到哪就跟到哪日以继日
Ex-lsraeli Mossad.
前以色列摩萨德
That doesn ‘t sound good.
听起来不太好
They live in the apartment next door
他们住在公♥寓♥房♥间的隔壁
He wears a panic button on a chain around his neck.
有个紧急按钮 在他的项链上
Looks like an ordinary Star of David
看起来 是一个六角星
He presses that button and well we all know how that ends.
他一按按钮 我们都知道结果
What’s this?
这是什么?
Oh God! No you didn ‘t?
哦 天!不 别动?
Get down! (Silenced gunshot)
趴下!
Response time’s gonna be three to five seconds
反应时间是3到5秒
He’s gonna have to hit him when he least expects it.
只有趁他不注意的时候攻击他
Where?
哪里?
Where? The apartment.
哪里?公♥寓♥里
How do I get in his apartment? I can ‘t just walk in the front door.
我怎么去他公♥寓♥?总不能走到一楼吧
No I was thinking you’d use the back door.
不 我想你可以用后门
Then what?
然后呢?
He does the kid I do him.
他干掉那小子 我♥干♥掉他
I plant my gun. Clean no history.
我放一把干净的、没有记录的枪
And Yitzchok – fire a round get some powder burns on the hands.
让伊茨考克开一枪 手上留下火♥药♥
Take the clothes off – make it look like a
脱掉他们的衣服 让他们看起来像
“You do me I do you we’re both gay the world doesn ‘t understand us ” double suicide.
都是同性恋 世界不理解 双双自杀
And that’s all there is to it.
就是这样而已
Is that all there is to it?
就这样吗?
Yeah. It’s all there is to it.
是的 就是这样
I’m not such a bad guy you know.
我不是个坏人
Some folks have grown pretty fat off me
有些人靠我发财
Some have grown pretty dead.
有些人因我丧命
You’re a conundrum you.
你就是个谜
You walk in here shooting your fucking mouth off like you don ‘t give a fuck if it gets shot off.
你说了那么多 好像不担心自己的命
You can only kill me once.
你只能杀我一次
Checkmate.
将军
Nobody says I have to kill you quick.
没人说我会给你痛快
Cat.

Mouse.
老鼠
You’ve got three days.
你只有三天
Excuse me.
抱歉
Who the fuck is this guy?
这小子他妈的是谁?
Dunno But whoever he is he’s either in very deep shit or I don ‘t know what
不知道 但不管是谁 他麻烦大了
because he’s playing in the sandbox with the Darkies the Skullcaps and who knows who.
因为他同时要对付黑鬼和犹太佬
Call Murph and see if he got a match on that photo Marty snapped.
打电♥话♥给摩菲 看是否找到线索
Yes boss.
是 老板
I want a complete rundown on this fucker. Everything from A to Z.
我需要那家伙所有的资料
Who he is. Who does he know? The people he knows who do they know?
他是谁 他认识谁?他认识的又认识谁?
I want to know what the fuck he is doing in my fucking city.
我要知道 他要在我地盘里做什么
What have you got? Get this.
有什么消息没?这个
The Kat’s in town.
古德凯特进城了
Goodkat?
古德凯特?
It’s the song junkies are singing. What’s the happenstance?
这是首吸毒者唱的歌♥怎么了?
Didn ‘t know the happenstance. Just said the word was the Kat’s in town.
不知发生什么事 古德凯特进城了
Um… who’s er… who’s Goodkat?
恩…谁是…古德凯特?
Real heavy hitter
真正的高级杀手
The heaviest. He shows people die he vanishes.
最厉害的他一出现就会有人死
No-one knows who he is or what he look s like.
没人知道他是谁 长什么样子
And he hasn ‘t worked New York in like two decades.
他已经有20年没在纽约活动了
Just what we need
正是我们需要的
All right.
好吧
And get some different fucking coffee in here will you? I gotta get to the fucking morgue.
给我换杯咖啡 我还要去停尸房♥
Hey! I figured it out. Hey. What did you figure out?
我知道了你知道什么了?
You said that Slim Hopkins worked for The Boss right?
斯利姆·霍普金是替老板工作?
Well listen.
那么 听着
The Rabbi also had a bookie – Benny Begin.
拉比也有一个受注人…本尼·比金
Benny’s at the morgue. Somebody killed him and his goons.
本尼已在停尸房♥ 有人杀了他
The morgue? Didn ‘t I say I was a coroner?
在停尸房♥?我没说过我是个验尸官?
No you d d h ‘t say you wo ro a co ro h o r
没有 你没说过
Benny Begin – killed by a baseball.
本尼·比金 是被一个棒球打死的
M y guess was a fastba
我猜一定是个快球
Well either way it proves that the good Lord has a sense of humour.
好吧 怎么看都觉得上帝很幽默
Good morning Detective. Morning.
早上好侦探早上好
You know this guy? Bigtime bookie. Worked for The Rabbi.
你认识他吗?大收注人替拉比干
Why do they call him The Rabbi? Because he’s a rabbi.
为什么叫他拉比?因为他是犹太教♥徒♥
Between you and me…
别告诉别人…
20 years ago he used to be my bookie. Lused to sign my pay cheques over to him.
20年前 他曾是我的收注人 听命于我
What about the other two? Did you get anything on them yet?
另外两个呢?有发现什么吗?
Hoso two wo ro bo so h od
这两个人是中毒身亡的
Something exotic.
很奇怪
I’m running it down. Well let me know.
我正在检查好查到什么告诉我
Wdo
我会的
Prick.
笨蛋
Have a good day. You too Detective.
再见再见侦探
Jimmy I’m taking my lunch break.
杰米 我去吃中饭了
Don ‘t you see? Nick isn ‘t missing he’s hiding. He set you up.
尼克没失踪 躲起来 设计陷害你
Nick set me up? Like a bowling pin.
尼克陷害我?作他的替身?
Nick found himself in a jam. He got you to take his place.
尼克有麻烦了 就拿你来顶替
He paid a street thug to mug you but all he wants is your wallet and licence
他雇流氓抢劫你 只抢钱包和证件
so he ignores the watch and suitcase
所以没要你的手表和箱子
Then Nick kills Slim Hopkins and Benny
然后杀了斯利姆·霍普金和本尼
the only guys who know what he look s like and now you’re left holding the bag!
唯一知道他的人 就让你为他顶罪
But I called Nick. I initiated contact. Well maybe it just seems that way.
我打电♥话♥给尼克的也许是这样
What about Smith? I still can ‘t figure him out in all this.
那史密斯呢?这我还不知道
Hm.

You should run. I can ‘t.
你应该逃跑不行
They’ll kill you if you stay. They’ll kill me if I leave.
你留下会杀了你跑了也会杀了我
Go to the police! These guys buy cops like cops buy doughnuts.
报♥警♥!这些人想收买♥♥警♥察♥还不容易
This isn ‘t the first time this has happened.
不是第一次发生这种事
This isn ‘t the first time a crime lord asked you to kill the gay son of a rival
黑帮老大让你去杀死对头的儿子
to pay off a friend’s debt whose place you’re staying in because you lost your job
以还你朋友的债 而你刚好丢了工作
and found your girlfriend with another guy?
女朋友背着你偷人 而来投靠他?
It is the first time it happened. But Nick has been painting me into a corner since we were kids.
碰到这种事 从小尼克常陷害我
I guess I’ve always been a better friend to him…
我想我对他 比他对我好多了…
Yeah I’d love to hear the rest of this but I’ve really gotta go back to work.
是 我想听下去 但我得去工作了
Oh hey. Hey. Hey.
哦嘿嘿
I was just thinking that if you’re still alive when I get back from work tonight maybe…
如果我今晚回来 你还活着 也许…
I don ‘t know we could go to dinner or something?
不知道是否可以一起出去吃顿饭?
Yeah that would be great yeah.
好的 那样好极了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!