20 large.
2万
Oh you must feel real lucky.
哦 你一定觉得自己运气不错
Illl take your bet
我接受你的注
And lay it off.
然后两边下注
I’ve got a bookie’s bookie.
我知道一个大庄家
I’ll give you 2-1 on the horse.
我会按照2比1算给你的
Uh-uh. The racing form says 9-1.
恩不是说赔率是9比1吗?
So you go to a ticket vendor with your 20 grand in hand
若你是拿着2万现金来买♥♥的
and you get 9-1 if the spread stick s.
那么就会按照9比1的赔率给你
You come in here with your pockets turned out you get 2-1.
但你是身无分文来 只有2比1了
The juice is ten.
利息是10%
That means if you lose you’re all in for 22 grand.
要是你输了 你需要支付2万2千
20 for the bet two for the juice.
2万是赌注 2千是利息
Can you pay these monies? Huh? Can you?
你有这么多钱吗?有吗?
Yeah.

Just to be clear
说清楚点
if you lose
如果你输了
…you’re gonna owe a lot of money to the kind of men
…你会欠那些人许多钱
you do not want to owe the smallest amount of money to.
你可不会想欠他们一丁点钱的
Henry!
亨利!
Henry!
亨利!
Henry!
亨利!
Henry!
亨利!
Hey buddy. You got a light?
嘿 伙计 有火吗?
No. Henry!
不 亨利!
In that case how about the 20 Gs you just blew on the Seven horse?
你输在7号♥马上的2万块怎么办?
What have you done with my son? He’s on his way home. Just like you.
我儿子怎么了?他正回家跟你一样
Urgh!
哦!
Where am I?
我在哪里?
Roth he’ll tell you everything I swear.
罗斯 他会告诉你一切的 我发誓
He already has.
他已经说了
Please.
求求你
I have a family.
我还有家人
Please
求求你
Please!
求求你!
Where’s my boy?
我孩子在哪里?
Henry!
亨利!
(Max sobs) Where are they?
他们在哪里?
(Sobs) Henry!
亨利!
Henry!
亨利!
Fuck.
该死的
Shit.
他妈的
Jesus.
上帝
“Fuck shit Jesus” is right.
说得很对
I don ‘t understand. Why did they kill Max’s family?
我不明白 为什么杀麦克斯全家?
New outfit in town.
城里的新帮会
They didn ‘t want somebody else betting on a fixed horserace with them.
不想再有其他人 用作弊的马来下注
Trying to make an impression.
为让所有人都印象深刻
That’s a fucking story man.
那只是个该死的故事 伙计
Charlie Chaplin entered a Charlie Chaplin look-a-like contest in Monte Carlo
卓别林参加了蒙特卡罗的卓别林模仿秀
and came in third.
结果得了第三
Now t h at’s a sto ry
那才是个故事
This…
这个…
This is something else.
这个不一样
So that’s a Kansas City Shuffle?
那么什么是堪萨斯曳步舞?
No.

It’s just the inciting incident.
这只是个导火索
The catalyst.
催化剂
This – is a Kansas City Shuffle.
这就是堪萨斯曳步舞
They look right
他们往右看
And you…
但你…
go left.
却从左边过来
Sorry about that son.
很抱歉 孩子
Sometimes there’s more to life than just living.
生活中还有比活着更重要的东西
Besides… you can ‘t have a Kansas City Shuffle without a body.
若没这具尸体 就不能跳堪萨斯曳步舞
He’s down! Get the roof!
他受伤了到屋顶上
Up there!
上去那里
I’m coming!
来了!
Coming.
来了
It took you long enough.
怎么那么长时间
You’re not Nick.
你不是尼克
You’re not as tall as I thought you’d be.
你没有我想象的那么高
Well I’m short for my height.
好吧 我身高是不高
That makes sense because I can usually tell how tall someone is by their knock.
我能从别人敲门声中 猜出人的身高
You have a deceptively tall knock. Congratulations.
你的敲门声 显得你很高 恭喜
So it’s a good thing?
那么这是件好事吗?
I open the door expecting you to be up here you’re down here.
希望你有那么高 想不到只有这么高
That combined with a low centre of gravity – forget about it.
那跟你重心低有关系 算了
Who are you?
你是谁?
I’m Slevin.
我叫斯莱文
And what happened to your nose?
你的鼻子怎么了?
I was using it to break some guy’s fist.
我用它打碎了别人的拳头
Somebody hit you?
有人打了你?
Yeah… I was kind of expecting it though.
是的…我的确有点想挨揍
You were kind of expecting it?
有点想挨揍?
Well they say bad things happen in threes.
好吧 人们常说坏事成三
Fir st I lost my job
首先我丢了工作
Then I came home to find my apartment building had been condemned
然后回到家里时 发现屋子报废了
due to a hybrid breed of Ecuadorin Super Termites
归功于那些杂交的厄瓜多尔超级白蚁
So I went to my gir lfriend Kelly’s
所以我去了我女朋友凯丽家
I had a key so I let myself in
我有把钥匙 所以直接进去了
Hey don ‘t stop on my account. Oh shit!
别因为我在停下来该死的
Slevin.
斯莱文
It was an accident.
这是个意外
What like he tripped and you fell?
什么 就像是被绊了一脚?
M A N S e v n do you know what t me t s?
斯莱文 知道现在几点了吗?
I’m at the airport are you sure you want me to come out?
我在机场 你确定要我出来?
Yeah two weeks in New York and the only Kelly you ‘ll remember
是 纽约两周 唯一让你记得的凯丽
is the Kelly who gave you your fir st hand job on the bus to summer camp
就是公车上让你第一次体验手♥淫♥的凯丽
Kelly Perkins. Said her hands were dry and she needed…
是凯丽·帕金斯 她说她手干♥她♥需要…
She said that to a lot of guys that’s why we called her Jerkins Perkins
她对许多人说过 都称她手♥淫♥帕金斯
Just call me when you land all right? Yeah.
到了以后打电♥话♥给我?好的
Yeah I just got into town Nick. I’m on my way over to your place.
我刚到 尼克 在去你那里的路上
Say man you got the time?
伙计 现在几点了?
Ya man it’s uh… T:23.
恩 现在是…7点23分
So you’re probably still asleep?
你还在睡觉?
Yo you got a smoke? No I don ‘t smoke man.
嘿有烟吗?不我不抽烟
Why don ‘t you just go ahead and give me your wallet and llll buy my own smokes?
把你钱包给我 让我自己去买♥♥烟
Am I being mugged?
你是在抢劫?
Man!
伙计
And so here I am.
然后我到了这里
You said three.
你说是三
What? You said bad things happen in threes.
什么?你说过坏事成三
You lost your job your apartment was condemned Kelly was cheating on you
丢工作 公♥寓♥有白蚁 凯丽背叛你
and you got mugged – that makes four
然后你又被抢劫 这样就四了
When you’re on a roll you’re on a roll.
当你碰上第一件倒霉事 接着连连不断
Interesting although I would add
有趣 但我还是要说
not the ever so clever hold-up man one hears so much about.
这个劫犯并不像传说的那么聪明
Well he did break my nose. But overlooked your suitcase.
他打我鼻子却没注意到你手提箱
M aybo t would h ‘t m a ko fo r a spoody gotaway
也许拿了箱子会让他逃不快
True but then there’s the matter of your watch. Pretty fancy.
对 你的手表也一样 看起来不错
It’s a fake. But he didn ‘t know that.
这是假冒的但是他不知道呀
Maybe he didn ‘t see it. He saw it. He asked you for the time.
他没看见他看见了否则不会问时间
You say this was your third mugging?
你说这是你第三次被劫?
Uh… I travel a lot.
恩…我经常旅游
Where’s Nick?
尼克呢?
I don ‘t know. He was supposed to meet me here. He never showed up.
不知道 本来在这见面 但他没出现
How did you get in? Door was open
你怎么进来的?门开着
Door was open? Yeah.
门开着?是的
Open or unlocked? I don ‘t remember.
开着还是没锁?我不记得了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!