Seven horse tenth race – ring a bell?
第十场比赛的7号♥马 记得吗?
It was a drug store handicap
有人用了药马计
Big wind-up around the time The Boss The Rabbi set up shop in New York
就在老板和拉比刚在纽约建立的帮会
before people started waking up with knives in their backs
那时候起 就开始血流成河了
Anyway he goes on about this local legend about this kid.
他不停地说那个孩子的传言
His name was Max.
他叫麦克斯
Max placed a bet with a bookie named Roth
麦克斯在叫罗斯的收注人那里下了注
Roth laid the bet off.
罗斯两边下注
On you.
庄家是你
And you.
你也是
But when The Rabbi and The Boss find out the fix is in
当拉比跟老板发现有马被下药后
they are the opposite of happy.
他们大发雷霆
Word comes down an example is to be made.
他们要杀鸡儆猴
Aargh!
啊!
These guys kill everyone!
这些人杀了所有人
And I mean everyone
我是说所有人
Max his wife his kid Roth
麦克斯 他妻子还有他儿子罗斯
even the goddamned horse died
甚至那匹被下药的马
These guys went to town with a tomahawk. It was a fucking massacre.
这些人♥大♥开杀戒 简直是个大屠♥杀♥
They had to bring in a specilist to do the kid cos nobody would take the job
找杀手杀死那孩子 因为没人愿意做
What have you done with my son?
你们把我儿子怎么了?
You?
你?
No.

You’re dead.
你已经死了
You’re dead!
你已经死了!
So Harry’s going on about how they had to bring in a specilist to kill the kid
哈里还在说 他们找杀手来杀那孩子
but I ain ‘t seeing the connection so I says “What has this to do with the case?”
但我不知其中奥妙 跟这案子有关吗?
He says “The horse’s name”
他说这匹马的名字
I say “What about the horse’s name?”
我说这匹马的名字怎么了?
He says the horse’s name was Lucky Number Slevin
他说这匹马名字叫幸运数字斯莱文
What is your name? Slevin Kelevra.
你叫什么?斯莱文·克莱佛
Do you remember this part?
你还记得吗?
Please! I have a family.
求求你!我还有家人
Not any more you don ‘t.
不再有了
Henry! (Sobs)
亨利!
You fucking bastards!
你们这些杂种!
You fucking bastards!
你们这些杂种!
The two of you killed everything I ever loved.
你们两个杀了我爱的人
Fuck you both.
去死吧你们
Now there is no such person as Slevin Kelevra as far as I can tell
在我看来 根本没有斯莱文这个人
Which means the kid was using a pseudonym
只是这个孩子用的假名
Which is interesting him picking the name of a dead racehorse
有趣的是他挑了一匹死马的名字
and keeping company with The Boss and The Rabbi
然后跟老板和拉比有关系
seeing as they had some involvement with that very horse.
他们都和这匹马有关系
I thought to myself maybe it means something
我想可能有什么关系
Then again maybe it ‘s just a coincidence name’s gotta come from someplace – right?
但又觉得可能是个巧合
I guess none of this really matters now that the kid ‘s gone cold
我猜已经无所谓了 那孩子不在了
Ah one more thing we’ve got a new guy in the precinct
而且我们来了个新人
Jewish fella funny little guy talks a lot
犹太小子 这小子很会说
Anyway in case you ‘re interested he says the name Kelevra is Hebrew
你一定想知道 他说克莱佛是希伯来语
He says it means
他说这个词的意思是
Bad dog.
坏狗
BRIKOWSKl: 20 years ago he used to be my bookie
20年前 他是我的收注人
I used to sign my pay cheques over to him
他曾经听命于我
Brikowski? You there?
博里考斯基?在吗?
Your gir I made me
你的女孩认出我了
She took my picture.
拍了我的照片
She’s got to go in the ground.
她必须被解决掉
OK.
好的
I have something I have to tell you.
有些事我得告诉你
He told me that we needed to kill you.
他说我们必须杀了你
You’re gonna have to trust me.
你必须得相信我
Shit!
该死的
He’s going to shoot you here.
他会射你这里
I didn ‘t think you’d understand.
我想你不会明白的
Lunderstood.
我明白
How did you find out about us?
你怎么发现我们的?
I’m a world-class assassin fuckhead.
我可是个世界级的杀手
How do you think I found out?
你认为我怎么发现的?
I thought you might want this.
我想应该把这个还给你
I want to go home.
我要回家
Neither of us is going home for a long time kid.
我们都很久没回家了 孩子
My name is Goodkat.
我叫古德凯特
You can call me Mr Goodkat.
你可以叫我古德凯特先生
RADIO: It ‘s 20 minutes past four o’clock at WLNS and here’s my new favourite song
现在4点20 您收听的是WLNS 我喜爱的歌♥
by JR – The Kansas City Shuffle
由JR带来的堪萨斯曳步舞

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!