Bad Luck dust!
快抖掉
Shake it off.
是杰夫
It’s Jeff.
别管那个了 藏起来
Forget that! Hide!
它是个大嘴巴
He is a total blabbermouth.
如果让它看见 我们就永远没机会找到硬币了
If he sees us, we’ll never have a chance to find the penny.
杰夫是只独角兽
Jeff’s a unicorn?
热一下身
Warming up the muscles.
我的天啊
Heiliger Strohsack.
就像坏运一条街
It’s like a strasse of bad luck.
各位 怎么回事啊
What’s happening, guys?
你好
Hello.
你差点把我吓死
You surprise my heart to stop.
强大的小精灵女士 你还挺高的
Mighty leprechaun Fr?ulein! Okay. Well done, nature.
是啊
Yep.
罗伯特 是你吗
Robert, is that you?
嗨 杰夫
Hi, Jeff.
你好啊
Guten Tag.
所以你们俩是朋友
So you two are friends?
罗伯特不想要朋友
Robert doesn’t want friends,
但它很幸运 我不会把“不”当作答案
but lucky for him, I wouldn’t take nein for an answer.
扫…刷… 它们沾到你鞋上了
Zip, zip, zip and whisk, whisk, whisk. They are stuck to your shoesy.
有的时候会喷出来一点 是吧 来自我那个自♥制♥的坏运气仪器
Sometimes a little goes… ja? From my homemade bad luck apparat.
这是我独一无二的混合机器
It’s my one-of-a-kind mixer machine
那个把坏运气直接送进随机系统
that feeds the bad luck straight into das Randomizer.
-你能给我展示一下这是怎么运作的吗 -是的 跟我来
-Will you show me how it works? -Ja, komm.
有访客实在太让人兴奋了 我很激动 难以掩饰
Es ist sehr exciting to have visitors. I’m excited. I can’t hide it.
我马上来 我需要找一片猫砂
I’ll catch up. I need to find some kitty litter.
真恶心 罗伯特 再见
Sounds gross, Robert. Bye.
事情是这样的 坏运气黏在一起
So the thing is, the bad luck sticks to itself
就像花生酱粘在上牙床一样
like the butter of nuts to the roof of your mouth.
所以你是说坏运气会招致更多坏运气
So, you’re saying bad luck attracts more bad luck?
-因为很多事情一下就说通了 -是的
-‘Cause that would explain a lot. -Ja.
就像胶水 看到没 那是过去的情况
Like glue. See? That’s what used to happen.
所以我制♥作♥了一个混合机器 请看 从此没有结块了
So I made eine mixing machine, and voilà! No more clogs.
坏运气直接流向随机系统
The bad luck flows right to das Randomizer.
-杰夫 这真是一流的工程技术 -多谢
-That’s some top-notch engineering, Jeff. -Danke sch?n.
我现在不叫杰夫了
And I no longer go by Jeff.
对 最近我换成了 出生时的名字 海姆达尔
Ja, recently I have reverted to my birth name, Heimdall!
海姆达尔 就像娃娃但是前面加上“海姆”
Heim-dall. Like, you know, the little doll but first with a “Heim” in front.
好吧 对 当然了 我的名字在我小时候更贴切
Okay, ja, sure, the name fit better when I was younger.
我明白 你不需要说出来
I get it. You don’t have to say it.
这是那条龙吗
Is that the Dragon?
对 是它 我唯一的真爱
Ja, that’s her. Meine one true love.
它给我冶炼了这个吊坠 救了我的命
She smelted me this locket, and she saved my life.
发生什么了
What happened?
在我有混合机器之前 我得手动清理坏运气结块
Before my mixing machine, I had to clean out the bad luck clogs by hand.
有一天管道裂了 然后把坏运粉尘喷得我全身都是
And one day the pipe, it pl?tzen! And gesprüht bad luck dust all over me.
那条龙听说后马上召见了我 那是一见钟情
The Dragon heard and sent for me sofort. It was love at first look.
它借给我一枚幸运硬币来对抗坏运气
She borrowed me a lucky penny to counteract the bad luck.
但是坏运气可能久久不散
But bad luck can really linger.
我用了四个月才恢复 但那是我一生中最美好的四个月
It took four months to recover, but they were the beste four months of my life.
然后它伤透了我的心
And then she broke my heart.
为什么
Why?
有时候一些坏运气会通过我的鞋
Well, sometimes I would track a little bad luck into Good Luck
掺进好运气中
on my shoesies.
它非常害怕坏运气会对它的生物 和它的世界造成什么影响
She was so terrified of what bad luck might do to her creatures and her world,
所以它跟我分手了
so she broke it off.
现在我们都孤身一人
And now we’re both alone.
真悲伤
How sad.
如果能离开这份工作 我会的
If I could leave meine work, I would.
但是我们独角兽从最初就守护随机系统
But we einhorn have cared for the Randomizer since the buttocks of dawn.
太好啦 来货了
Goody! A delivery!
罗伯特 你在这
Da bist du, Robert!
你猜怎么着 刚才我在废墟中 找到了一只兔子无人机
Guess what? Earlier, I found a bunny drone in the pile.
对 就一个 对 我想要一套六个
Ja, just one. Ja, I wanted a set of six.
它还在你那儿吗
Do you still have it?
在这里
Und here she is.
-里面有枚硬币吗 -有啊 罗伯特
-Was there a penny? -Ja, Robert.
但它臭气熏天 所以我把它送回硬币仓库
But it was so stinky, so I sent it up to the Penny Depot
消毒 然后重新投放到流通中
to be disinfected and put back into circulation.
我听说船长因为那枚硬币 把可怜的埃德纳审问了好几个小时
I heard the Captain interrogated poor Edna for hours about that penny.
它很清白 当然
She was clean as a whistle, of course.
所以现在就剩下埃尼和鲍勃两只猫了
So now it’s down to just two cats, Ernie and Bob.
我死定了
I’m doomed.
不一定 你先藏起来 我要去见那条龙
Maybe not. You lay low. I’m going to see the Dragon.
山姆 你不能去 它会嗅出你的坏运气
You can’t, Sam. She’ll sniff out your bad luck.
我就想让它嗅出来 而且我不是碰运气
That’s exactly what I want her to do. And I’m not taking any chances.
如果那条龙帮了一只工程师独角兽
If the Dragon helped an engineer unicorn,
也许它也会帮一只倒霉的小精灵
maybe she’ll help an unlucky leprechaun too.
如果它发现你是人类 它永远都不会让你回家的
If she discovers you’re a human, she’ll never let you go home.
我得冒一下险
I have to risk it.
我不能放弃海瑟 还有你 鲍勃
I can’t give up on Hazel. Or you, Bob.
别走远
Don’t go far.
如果我拿到了硬币 我们的计划就能继续
If I get a penny, we’re back in business.
下午好 我来这里见那条龙
Good afternoon, I’m here to see the Dragon.
我的老天 这只小精灵真高啊
Leapin’ rabbits! It’s the tall leprechaun.
霍斯伯格 让她进来吧
Send her in, Hopsberg.
还有备忘录
And the memos too.
一天两次
Twice in one day.
今天早上你在运气地面 对吧
You were on the Luck Floor this morning, right?
对 是我
Yes, that was me.
我就说嘛
I thought so.
运气水平看着和平时一样优秀
Luck levels looking excellent as usual.
下周见
See you next week.
我非常高兴
I’m so happy.
这里很少有能与我对视的生物
There are so few creatures here I can actually look in the eye.
我们这些有地位的幸运女士 应该团结起来 你觉得呢
We lucky ladies of stature oughta stick together, don’t you think?
是啊
Yeah.
什么味
What’s this?
兔子们
Rabbits!
在鞋下面
Under the shoe.
快
Hurry!
好多了
Much better.
你看 最微小的坏运气 都能关停我们整个运营
You see, the tiniest amount of bad luck can shut down our entire operation.
我们非常努力不让它们进来 但是
We work so hard to keep it out, but, you know,
坏运气时不时就能混进来
every so often, bad luck manages to find its way in.
我很抱歉 我不是故意惹你心烦 我只是…
I’m really sorry. I didn’t mean to upset you. I just–
亲爱的 不是你 不是…是坏运气
It’s not you, dear. Oh, no. It’s bad luck.
这是一种残酷、具有腐蚀性的悲伤和破坏
It’s a cruel, corrosive agent of sadness and destruction that–
我同意 很多事情都说得通了
I agree. And it explains a lot.
比如 为什么在硬币仓库一切都乱了套
Why it all went haywire at the Penny Depot for one.
所以那是因为你
So that was you.
是的 今天的确漫长难熬
Yeah. It’s been a bit of a day.
可怜的无辜小精灵
Poor, innocent leprechaun.
我很抱歉你经历了这些 你只是经历了一个坏运气斑点
I’m so sorry you had to go through that. And you only experienced one speck.
想想那些在不幸之地 负责制♥造♥这些东西的可怜人吧
Think of the poor souls in the Land of the Unlucky tasked with making the stuff.
你能想象在一生中 每天都和坏运气打交道吗
Can you imagine dealing with bad luck every single day of your life?
-一个真正悲惨的存在 -是的
-A truly miserable existence. -Yeah.
我想对于接受它的人类来说 也没有什么乐趣
And I don’t suppose it’s much fun for the humans who receive it either.
没有乐趣
It isn’t.
我在外面做精灵时见过他们
I’ve seen them when I’m out leprechauning.
这些不幸的人类 无论他们怎么努力
These unlucky humans, who, no matter how hard they try,
坏运气总是会出现 将他们击倒 让他们觉得如此…
bad luck always shows up just to beat them down and make them feel so…
孤独
Alone.
没错
Exactly.
这就是为什么我们要制♥造♥好运气
Which is why we make the good kind of luck,
并且尽我们所能多制♥造♥一些
and as much as we possibly can.
是的
Yeah.
因为当你有好运气时 会感觉一切都有可能
‘Cause when you have good luck, it feels like anything is possible.
-我觉得那是因为… -好运气是喜悦