当足够近时 它能锁定目标
When she’s close enough, she’ll lock onto it.
我来打开传送门
I’ll open the portal.
不好 鲍勃 向上看…鲍勃
Oh, no! Bob, look up. Look up. Bob.
噢 你一定是我的幸运星
Oh, you must be my lucky star
因为无论你在哪 都把我照亮
‘Cause you shine on me Wherever you are
只要想起你 我就开始发光
I just think of you And I start to glow
我需要你的光芒 宝贝你是知道的
And I need your love so baby you know
星光 闪亮 我今晚看见的第一颗星
Starlight, starbright First star I see tonight
星光 闪亮 让一切都变好
Starlight, starbright Make everything all right
星光 闪亮 我今晚看见的第一颗星
Starlight, starbright First star I see tonight
星光 闪亮 噢 耶
Starlight, starbright Ooh, yeah!
来吧
Come on!
一起来
Let’s go!

Yeah!
(公共工程部 污水处理厂)

Ooh!
它在闪 说明它找到硬币的位置了
It’s flashing! That means she’s located the penny.
我们怎么知道它拿到了
How will we know when she’s got it?
它会跳一小段舞 兔子最爱跳舞了
She’ll do a little dance. Bunnies love to dance.
不用你说
You don’t say.
今晚照耀着你美丽的身体…
Shine your heavenly body tonight…
它在跳舞 它拿到硬币了
She’s dancing! She’s got the penny!
因为我知道…
‘Cause I know…
现在按下“家”按钮
Now, press the “home” button.
…你将让一切都变好
…you’re gonna make everything All right
我会等着硬币 你离开那里
I’ll wait for the penny. You get out of there.
你可能是我的幸运星
You may be my lucky star
宝贝 你对我做了什么 来吧
Oh, what you do to me, baby? Oh, come on
我是最幸运的人
I’m the luckiest by far
你怎么没和我说过你会唱歌♥
Why didn’t you tell me you could sing?
你从来没问过 不许提问 记得吗
You never asked. No questions, remember?
对 因为我们不需要了解彼此
Right, because we don’t need to get to know each other.
所有公民 请注意
Attention, all citizens.
投币机里被投了一件非常可疑的物品
A very suspicious item was turned in to the penny drop.
一颗纽扣
A button.
一只划线猫用了这颗纽扣 以为它是一枚幸运硬币
A line cat used this button, thinking it was a lucky penny,
结果在人类世界里被一辆三轮车碾过
and was run over by a tricycle in the human world.
别担心
Don’t worry.
神奇生物超迅速就能康复
Magical creatures heal at the speed of light.
看到没
See?
上交了这颗纽扣的划线猫 没有上交旅行硬币
Whoever turned in this button did not turn in their travel penny,
也就是说在我们当中有一个硬币小偷
which means there is a penny thief amongst us.
拜托 我没有偷 我只是把它弄丢了
Crikey, I didnae steal it. I just lost it.
而且罪魁祸首就是这三只猫中的一只
And the culprit is one of these three cats.
(通缉 埃尼 埃德纳 鲍勃)
糟糕
Uh-oh.
大家都知道偷窃好运气的惩罚
Everyone knows the punishment for stealing good luck,
就是被流放到坏运之地
is banishment to Bad Luck.
所以当心了 硬币小偷
So I’m coming for you, penny thief.
鲍勃 如果最后发现是你做的
And, Bob, if it turns out to be you,
我会非常开心的
I’m really going to enjoy this.
我们得交回那枚硬币
We gotta turn in that penny.
-无人机回来了 -它有硬币吗
-The drone’s back! -Does she have the penny?
杰瑞 你看到硬币了吗
Do you see the penny, Gerry?
是的 我看见了
Yeah, I see it.
杰瑞 拿上它…
Grab it, Gerry! Grab it!
我去拿一下手套
I just gotta get my gloves.
什么 不行 你在干什么
What? No! What you doin’?
在吸尘器启动前去拿它
Get in there and grab it before the vacuums turn on.
杰瑞 你拿到了吗
Did you get it, Gerry?
-杰瑞 你静音了吗 -没有
-Are you on mute, Gerry? -No.
我在这里 但是硬币不见了
I’m here but the penny is gone.
-什么 -整个无人机都被吸走了
-What? -The whole drone got sucked right out.
老板 对不起 你是对的 我本应该直接去拿的
I’m sorry, boss. You were right. I should’ve just grabbed it.
但你在中间地带还能拿到
But you could still get it from the In Between.
-“中间地带” -就是人类碎片去的地方
-“In Between”? -Where the human debris goes.
没错 无人机会在六号♥桶里
Exactly! The drone will be in bin six.
你只是得赶在杰夫之前拿到它
You just gotta get to it before Jeff does.
杰夫是谁
Who’s Jeff?
希望你不用知道 跟我来
Hopefully, you won’t have to find out. Come on.
为什么要叫中间地带
So, why do they call it the In Between?
那是好运之地和坏运之地的中间区域
It’s the space between the lands of Good and Bad Luck.
有点像地下室
Kinda like a basement.
有进展了
Now we’re talking.
你按下那个按钮 行吗
Hit the button, would ya?
(中间地带 坏运之地)
你按了哪个键
What button did you press?
BL键 地下室层 怎么了
BL, basement level. Why?
我说它像个地下室 你应该按中间地带键
I said it was like a basement. You’re supposed to push IB, In Between.
那么 BL代表什么
So then, what’s BL stand for?
坏运之地 因为你 我们现在要去那里了
Bad Luck! And thanks to you, we’re headed there right now.
发生什么了
What’s happening?
重力转换 坏运之地的重力 和我们是相反的 爬上墙
Gravity shift. Bad Luck’s gravity works the opposite way of ours. Climb the wall!
-什么 -马上
-What? -Now!
山姆 快点 回到电梯里
Sam, hurry. Get back in the lift.
好的 来了
Yes, please.
不要
No!
如果电梯启动了 就在中间地带和我碰面
If the lift takes off, just meet me in the In Between.
什么 不行 你不能把我留在这下面
What? Oh, no you don’t. You are not leaving me down here.
有一扇小门 你得找到它
There’s a tiny door. You just have to find it.
去13号♥运气塔 过了丢失的袜子药房♥就是
Go to Luck Tower 13, right past the Lost Sock Dispensary.
-你到底在说什么 -听我说
-What are you talking about? -Listen to me.
13号♥塔到狗屎研究中心 然后找到紫色的灯光
Tower 13 to the Dog Poop Research Center, then find the purple light.
小门就在那里
Tiny door will be there,
介于“踩上它”和“带回家了”之间
somewhere between “Stepped in It” and “Tracked It in the House.”
很容易
Piece of cake.
但我不是这里的人
But I’m not from here.
对 好吧 这个真的会有帮助 坏运气世界是一面镜子…
Right. Okay, this will really help. The Bad Luck world is a mirror–
真好 好吧 13号♥塔 狗屎研究中心 紫色灯光 小门
Great. Okay, Tower 13, Dog Poop Research Center, purple light, tiny door.
小精灵 你在这里做什么
Hey! Leprechaun. What are you doing here?
13号♥塔
Tower 13.
好的 它说是在
Okay, he said it was somewhere between
“踩上它”和“带回家了”之间
“Stepped in It” and “Tracked It in the House.”
三层
Three stories?
这么多的狗屎研究
That’s a lot of dog poop research.
“在上面打滑 闻得到却找不到”
“Slipped on it. Smell it but can’t find it.”
“没带狗屎袋就出门 撕坏了的狗屎袋”
“Left the house without a poop bag. Torn poop bag.”
“拉稀了” 恶心
“It’s a wet one.” Gross.
“踩上它”
“Stepped in It.”
还有“带回家了” 紫色灯光
And “Tracked It in the House.” Purple light!
鲍勃
Bob?
我能做到 马上就到了
I can do this. I’m almost there!
不好
Oh, no.

Huh?
鲍勃 是你吗
Bob? Is that you?
真是你
It is you.
鲍勃 是我啊 是山姆 往下看
Bob! Hey, it’s me. It’s Sam. Look down here.
山姆 你做到了
Sam, you made it!
-是啊 -小心
-Yeah. -Watch out.
好的 现在就跳
Okay, so now jump.
什么
What?
坏运气的重力和我们是相反的 记得吗
Bad Luck gravity works the opposite of ours, remember?
对了
Right.
下是向上 真是太奇怪了
Down to go up, that’s just weird.
-你是怎么知道的 -知道什么
-So, how did you know? -Know what?
怎么从坏运气之地来到这里
How to get here through Bad Luck?
很简单 坏运气是好运气的镜像
Well, simple. Bad Luck is a mirror image of Good Luck.
-这里是中间地带 -不完全是
-And this is the In Between? -Not quite.
来 帮我一下
Come on, give me a hand.
这是中间地带
This is the In Between.
杰瑞说无人机在六号♥桶里
Gerry said the drone would be in bin six.
坏运气尘埃

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!