对 好的
Right, okay.
-我会尽最大努力 -不对
-I’ll try my best. -Uh-uh.
我是说 我会努力表现得像没在努力一样
I mean, I’ll try to act like I’m not trying.
回答得好
Good answer.
我们得找到杰瑞
We’ve got to find Gerry.
他知道这些硬币业务都是怎么运作的
He’ll know how all this penny business works.
他会是那个穿着绿色衣服超级快乐的人
He’ll be the super cheery one in green.
他们看起来都那样
They all look like that.
你好 朋友们 近来可好
Slainte, friends. What is the story?
他在那里
There he is.
奥尼尔
O’Neill!
奥莱利、奥多诺霍
O’Reilly, O’Donoghue.
巴瑞
Barry.
克莱瑞斯 我没忘记你
And I didn’t forget you, Clarisse.
-你的微萃咖啡就在这里 -谢谢杰瑞
-I’ve got your microbrew right here. -Thanks, Gerry!
-他考虑得多周到啊 -杰瑞
-Is he thoughtful or what? -Gerry!
山姆 这是杰瑞
Sam, Gerry.
你好高大
You’re grand.
那些是我的衣服吗
Are those my clothes?
抱歉 鲍勃说你不会介意的
Sorry, Bob said you wouldn’t mind.
山姆来自拉脱维亚 到达的时候她的衣服都破了 而且…
Sam’s visiting from Latvia. Her clothes got all messed up on arrival and–
所以你住在人类的世界
So, you live in the human world?
通常是
Usually.
天啊 你有没有吃过烤芝士三文治
Oh, man! Have you ever tried grilled cheese?
我吃过
I have.
对 所以 杰瑞 如你所知 猫是不允许进仓库的
Right. So, Ger, as you know, cats aren’t allowed inside the Depot,
而且山姆对第一次轮班稍有点紧张
and Sam’s a wee bit nervous about her first shift.
所以我在想或许你能护送她进去 教教她
So I was thinking maybe you could escort her in and, you know, show her the ropes.
我真幸运 当然没问题
Lucky me. Of course.
超级简单
So, it’s super easy.
你坐在椅子上 硬币会自己过来
You sit in the chair, the penny comes to you,
你把它擦干净 然后再送走
you polish it up and send it on its way.
听上去我可以应付
Sounds like something I can handle.
你当然可以
Of course you can.
幸运小精灵们就是为这种工作而生的
Lucky leprechauns were made for this kind of work.
在叫我们呢
That’s us.
-好的 -去吧 我马上来
-Uh-uh. -Go ahead. I’ll catch up.
好嘞
Okeydoke.
我觉得我们应该放弃行动
I think we should abort.
什么 为什么
What, why?
山姆 你不是幸运小精灵
You’re not a lucky leprechaun, Sam.
你是一个超级不幸运的人类
You’re an insanely unlucky human.
-或许可能你忘记了 -相信我 我记得
-Or maybe you’ve forgotten. -Trust me. I haven’t.
你会带来灾难的
You’ll cause a disaster.
可能不会 杰瑞说我们坐在椅子上 把硬币擦干净
Maybe not. Gerry said we sit in chairs and polish pennies.
我想要把硬币擦干净 你需要拿着硬币
And I imagine to polish a penny, you need to hold a penny.
而且如果我拿着一枚幸运硬币…
And if I’m holding a lucky penny–
我明白了 你就会变得幸运
I get it. You’ll be lucky.
偷一枚硬币能有多难呢
Pocket one penny. How hard could it be?
山姆 在这里
Sam, over here.
-你坐在我旁边 -杰瑞 多谢
-You’ll sit right next to me. -Thanks, Gerry.
好的 小精灵们 让我们把这些硬币擦得光亮如新
Okay, leprechauns, let’s get these pennies in tip-top shape.
船长就指望我们呢
The Captain is depending on us.
现在是擦硬币时间
It’s penny time!
请记住 很简单 只需要坐在椅子上
Remember, there is nothing to it. Just stay in your chair.
山姆 拿枚硬币
Grab a penny, Sam.
(前往到达处和离开处)
别慌张
Don’t panic.
你觉得是一个倒霉斑点造成的吗
You think it was a bad luck speck that did it?
更像是一大堆倒霉斑点吧
More like a whole boot full.
山姆
Sam!
我告诉过你这将是一个灾难
I told you this would be a disaster.
我没想到会拿到纽扣 你看见了 对吧
Well, I didn’t expect to get the button. You saw that, right?
是的 我看见了
Oh, yes, I saw it.
现在这个纽扣直接回到了到达处和离开处
And now that button’s headed straight back to Arrivals and Departures,
船长一定能看见
where the Captain will see it for sure.
那么我们要去哪找硬币呢
So, where are we gonna find a penny now?
我们不找了
We’re not!
都结束了 我们唯一的机会溜走了
This was it, our one chance.
而且现在你得离开
And now you leave.
不行 我们说好的是 拿到一枚硬币后我才离开
No. The deal was I leave after we get a penny.
交易取消了 没有其他拿硬币的地方了
The deal is off. There’s nowhere else to get a penny.
有人需要硬币
Someone need a penny?
鲍勃需要
Bob does.
它弄丢了硬币 然后我把硬币冲进了马桶
He lost his, and then I flushed it down the toilet–
-山姆 -怎么了 他是你的朋友
-Sam! -What? He’s your friend.
-助理 -鲍勃 太糟糕了
-Assistant. -This is terrible, Bob.
你又停下来吃人类的食物了 是不是
You stopped to eat human food again, didn’t you?
-对 我的人类食物 -山姆
-Yeah. My human food. -Sam!
你的人类食物 这是什么意思
What do you mean, your human food?
杰瑞 我不是拉脱维亚小精灵 我是人类
I’m not a Latvian leprechaun, Gerry. I’m a human.
人类不能来这里
Humans cannot be here!
对 鲍勃说过
Yeah, Bob mentioned that.
所以你把你的旅行硬币丢了 还带着一个人类进入了传送门
So, you lost your travel penny and brought a human through the portal.
船长会不高兴的
The Captain is not gonna like this.
而且如果她发现了 你会被发配到坏运气之地
And if she finds out, you’ll be banished to Bad Luck!
等一下 这里也有坏运气
Wait. There’s a Bad Luck here too?
对 不是这里的这里 而是下面的这里
Well, not here, here, but down there, here, yeah.
是我们世界的另外一半
It’s the other half of our world.
好运气在上面 坏运气在下面
Good Luck on top and Bad Luck on the bottom,
只是他们的那一半不太好
only their half isn’t so nice.
当然不太好 坏运气能毁掉所触及的一切
Of course, it isn’t. Bad luck ruins everything it touches.
鲍勃 为什么你不告诉我 你会被流放到那里
Why didn’t you tell me that’s where you’ll be banished, Bob?
-你从来没问过 -因为你说过别再问了
-You never asked. -Because you said no more questions.
他们叫来了防化小组
They called in the hazmats.
是船长 快 躲起来
It’s the Captain. Quick, hide.
可能有点难
That might be tough.
好的 大家清场
All right, everyone, clear out.
疏散这个地区 这样兔子们就可以工作了
Evacuate the area so the rabbits can do their work.
鲍勃 是你吗
Bob, is that you?
船长 不是
No, Cap.
是我 杰瑞 来自“到达处和离开处” 记得吗
It’s me, Gerry, from Arrivals and Departures, remember?
-我已经为您工作了100年… -杰瑞 你什么时候长了尾巴
-I’ve been working for you for 100 years– -Gerry. When did you grow a tail?
-有尾巴吗 -船长 见到您真高兴
-Is there a tail there? -Captain, what a delight!
而且这么快就又见面了 我真幸运
And so soon. Lucky me.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing down here?
就是来看看我的小精灵朋友们
Just visiting my leprechaun friends.
鲍勃 你没有朋友
You don’t have friends, Bob.
船长 它们已经检查了犯罪现场 没有发现坏运气斑点
They’ve scanned the crime scene, Captain, and found no bad luck specks.
再检查一遍
Scan it again.
一个斑点就能让整堆幸运硬币失去运气
One speck can de-luckify an entire pile of lucky pennies.
咱们快离开这
Let’s get outta here.
所以真的没有 其他能拿到硬币的地方了吗
So, there’s really no other place to get a penny?
没有
No!
那么鲍勃丢失在人类世界的硬币怎么办
What about the ones like Bob’s that go missing in the human world?
如果那些硬币如此珍贵 你们为什么不找回来
If they’re so valuable, why don’t you go retrieve them?
-我们会找的 -我们找
-We do. -We do?
我们曾经会找
Well, we used to.
但自从船长接手安全工作后 还没有丢失过硬币
But not one has been lost since the Captain took over security.
过去 如果一枚硬币丢失在了人类世界
The old days, if a travel penny went missing in the human world,
-我们会派出兔子无人机 -“兔子无人机”
-we’d send in the bunny drone. -“Bunny drone”?
是的 一种聪明的小机器人 存放在到达处和离开处
Yeah. Clever little robot. They keep it at Arrivals and Departures.
那么 咱们去拿无人机
So, let’s go get it.
好的 但是已经十年没用过了
Okay! But it hasn’t been used in a decade.
所以首先 我们要拿一块好运水晶启动它
So, first, we’ll have to grab a good luck crystal to power it.
-那么我们从哪拿好运水晶 -运气地面
-And where do we get one of those? -The Luck Floor!
等一下
Hold up a minute.
我去到达处和离开处启动兔子无人机
I’ll head to Arrivals and Departures and fire up the bunny drone
同时你们两个溜进任务控制中心
while you two sneak into Mission Control.
等一下 为什么
Wait. Why?
那是他们放无人机操控杆的地方